Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,471 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Having Challenges Starting A Business Or Growing An Existing One?the Solution: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Having Challenges Starting A Business Or Growing An Existing One?the Solution: (592 Views)

Opportunity To Invest In An Existing And Profitable Business / Having Challenges Making Serious Money Online?? Open Dis / Having Challenges Starting A Business Or Growing An Existing One?the Solution: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Challenges Starting A Business Or Growing An Existing One?the Solution: by NewMedia: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2012
A True Life's Story

Hi, my name is Martins

3 weeks ago, I read an advert on Facebook that reads " Attract more customers,outperform competition and optimize brand awareness.I can help! Call: 080, "

Desirous to know more, I called the mobile number to find out how I could be helped out of my customer drought situation since January. A young guy picked, and after listening to my challenges instantly offered a solution.

His advice would require me spending at least  80k to develop his style of marketing plan.But guess what? I had no kobo.I prayed and slept over it till the next day.Something motivated me to call him that morning to book an appointment with him.He scheduled an appointment and we met in a resturant in Yaba, where he listened intently to me.Guess what again? He offered to render a f(r)ee service.

Guess what again,it's just approximately 2weeks that we implemented his innovative marketing startegies.Now,I have customer No. 1,2,3 and counting.

This story is not meant to market anybody but to say thank God for HIS GRACE.My situation reminds me of the Nigeria I envision,where ALL of us will be our brothers' keeper whether we have,or not, and irrespective of religion and ethnicity.

If you own a business and you are faced with the challenge of starting a new business,growing an existing one,or outperfoming competition.Whether you have a high budget,medium budget or low budget, I would recommend him HIGHLY.

please visit him at  http://www.chukwuneduossai.com/
Re: Having Challenges Starting A Business Or Growing An Existing One?the Solution: by NewMedia: 10:53am On Feb 10, 2012
In my opinion,i think the major challenge faced by small businesses in Nigeria is marketing.
Re: Having Challenges Starting A Business Or Growing An Existing One?the Solution: by GWslim(f): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2012
NewMedia:

In my opinion,i think the major challenge faced by small businesses in Nigeria is marketing.

The problem is not marketing, is largely lack of management skills require for business function rather a lots of people think money is the answer to every business success.
Re: Having Challenges Starting A Business Or Growing An Existing One?the Solution: by NewMedia: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2012
I think I agree with GwSlim.Most of our entrepreneurs lack the technical skills to manage a successful business.Vital skills like: Leadership,Communication,cashflow, etc are lacking highly

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Plaintain Chip / Noise Proof Honda Petrol Generator / Fix Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.