Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? (4697 Views)

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / There's Something About Us Nigerians. . . . Gotta Love Us / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 10, 2012
I dont just know, seriously Ghanians should stop the hatings, when they come over the internet, they pretend to hate us, but when they see an advert of work from a nigerian home abroad, they will be the first to rush to call over the phone that they need the job

Because of so many hatings going on online from Ghanians towards Nigerians, when ever it comes to me or any of my friends wanting to employ african apart from Nigerians, for house keeping or setting or other jobs, we go straight to employ Ethiopians, they are down to earth and love people from Nigeria, i prefer to employ indains or pakistans if there is no nigerian or ethiopian available, and not because their labour is cheap.

Ghanains should please stop the grumbling towards Nigerians online when they know they cant help the situation , can u imagine a ghanian telling a friend of mine from sweeden how dangerous anyone from nigeria could be? I almost beat her up if not that we are in U.A.E and i could also control my temper, how can u be back stabbing ur brothers from africa? just because a person is bad in nigeria does not mean every other person is.

When it comes to Pretty Girls, Ethiopian Girls are Prettier than You with the distance from Earth to Moon, Please Ghanians can u tell me what the hatings is all about?
Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by werepeLeri: 8:03am On Feb 10, 2012
Why do you people loose sleep over a perceived hatred from Ghanians? I wont.

1 Like

Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by pendo89(f): 8:09am On Feb 10, 2012
Are they here on nl?
Interesting though cz I will tell you the rest of the world, Africa included find it difficult to differentiate between a Ghanaian and a Nigerian.
I am african and I can't distinguish unless they tell me where they are from.
Its therefore a vain effort cz the same european will keep saying 'africans' not any country in particular when he wants to criticise.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by claremont(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2012
I have met quite a few Ghanaians in my sojourn abroad, they were the nicest lads and ladies I have ever met. It is only on Nairaland and other online forums that I hear of a mutual distrust between Ghanaians and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by Goldieluks: 8:23am On Feb 10, 2012
There has been so many cases of ghanians hatred towards Nigerians, and I mean offline. I think there is this feeling of inferiority and enviousness. But like seriously? Who cares?
Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by FXKing2012(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2012
So dumb.
Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by slimyem: 9:19am On Feb 10, 2012
who cares really?
Whether they pretend to hate us online or they actually hate us in reality, what does/will it change?
Abeg,leave matter!
Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

So dumb.

Come this scammer, stop stalking me, am here to expose you
Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by PhysicsQED(m): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2012
odiaero:

can u imagine a ghanian telling a friend of mine from sweeden how dangerous anyone from nigeria could be? I almost beat her up

lol @ the irony grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by ifyalways(f): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2012
Who said Ghanaians hate us? I would believe that if you believe judging by all the hate threads on here that Yoruba's don't marry Igbo's,Benin's don't wed Hausa's etc.

I love Ghana brothers would prolly marry one in ma next life cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by Ptolomeus(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2012
Dear Friends,
I am a foreigner, unaware of the subject, 'so I can not comment.
But even a minor issue, I remember in the last football World Cup in Ghana, Africa as a whole supported this selection. The world felt the elimination of Ghana as painful for all Africans. That's not common , In South America there is a great rivalry, and on the contrary, it is very normal for a Uruguayan prefer the triumph of Nigeria to Argentina, or any other that faces Brazil. A Brazilian always want to be defeated Argentina and vice versa. The rivalry is expressed in all areas.

So I find it amazing the comment.
Regards to all my dear friends
Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2012
I love those Ghanaians tho.

One of my Jamaican friend told me how my Ghanaian friend told her not to ever date or trust a Nigerian man. Its all good, I share her sentiments. wink
Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by bokohalal(m): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2012
The Ghanians and Nigerians here in T.O. get along very well. Too well,in fact,if you know what I mean.
Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by rabzy: 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2012
PhysicsQED:

lol @ the irony grin

you wan beat person up sharp sharp and you are wondering why they said we are dangerous, lol.

I love us the way we are, i prefer to be a sharp guy than be a massa massa boy.
Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by lastcenter: 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
sharp sharp indeed. Here is your epic story rhyme and poems and story plot lines and all. Next gen *barries* and all(combo baby).
Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by solomon111(m): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
Bunch of inferior people.
They lack the necessary survival and competitive skills,yet they hate those that do.
I definitely do not plan on having anything to do with them.
Treacherous people.
Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by MrsChima1(f): 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
Ghanaians I know do not speak negatively about Nigerians in fact they are peaceful and they are more focused on providing and protecting their families than worrying about what Nigerians are doing.

Few of them have family members who are Ghanaian and Nigerian.
Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by somalia2: 2:57am On Sep 11, 2012
how did i miss this thread.

loool at ethiopians liking u blacks. Ethiopian word for black is slave
Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by Goldieluks: 8:37am On Sep 11, 2012
somalia2: how did i miss this thread.

loool at ethiopians liking u blacks. Ethiopian word for black is slave

Are u ethiopians white? Big fool you are for not knowing you are BLACK, but not as the stereotypical Africans. Ethiopians are slaves too.
Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by solomon111(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
Ghanaians I know do not speak negatively about Nigerians in fact they are peaceful and they are more focused on providing and protecting their families than worrying about what Nigerians are doing.

Few of them have family members who are Ghanaian and Nigerian.
Well,the ones you know.
And how many do you know,if i may ask?
Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by somalia5: 2:28am On Sep 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

Are u ethiopians white? Big fool you are for not knowing you are BLACK, but not as the stereotypical Africans. Ethiopians are slaves too.

am somali. ethiopians hate negroids
Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by onila(f): 6:37am On Sep 13, 2012
solomon111: Well,the ones you know.
And how many do you know,if i may ask?
grin
Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by vislabraye(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2012
Their dislike for Nigerians did not start todayy.
While my mother schooled in England, she experienced it. The Ghanian girls formed a clique and dissociate themselves from Nigeria.
There was this particular Ghanian lady who would play with the Nigerian girls but when her fellow Ghanians come she pulls off immediately.
Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by Goldieluks: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2012
somalia5:

am somali. ethiopians hate negroids

Oh I see, so you are from that country that is cursed with hunger and famine??
Oh well good for you.
Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by somalia5: 10:07am On Sep 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

Oh I see, so you are from that country that is cursed with hunger and famine??
Oh well good for you.

sad why u mad. i made an obvious observation
Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by Biamah: 12:26am On Sep 22, 2012
Honestly it's the oolder Ghanaian population who are always judging .. And they usually form opinions just by looking at the "419"guys in Ghana but the younger generation like them and are okay with them.. I for one have loads of Nigerian friends.. I love Nigerians
Re: Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 22, 2012
Goldieluks: There has been so many cases of ghanians hatred towards Nigerians, and I mean offline. I think there is this feeling of inferiority and enviousness. But like seriously? Who cares?
GBAM except for the "like seriously? and Who cares??"

(1) (Reply)

Are Mermaids Real? / Ikwerre: People With Rich Cultural, Political Heritage / See The Fabulous New Look Of The Benin Palace And Old Look (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.