Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? (3185 Views)

Did Christ Actually Take Away The Sins Of The World? / How Many Days Did Christ Stay In The Grave / The Original Hebrews Are Black Africans From Ancient Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2012
I was born into a Christian family and Christianity is the only religion I have ever embraced. I was fed on the doctrine that Christ died on the cross to set us all free. I often wonder what about ancestors, where they set free by Christ?

On research, I discovered that Christianity arrived my village in 1903 through the Catholic and Anglican missionaries in tandem.

History tell me that People have lived in sub-Saharan Africa for at least 5,000 years (going back to the days of Moses)

My question is, if Christ died for us all, why did it take almost 1900 (one thousand nine hundred years) for Blacks in Africa to hear the “good news”. Why did his salvation forsake black Africans for so long?

Why did the Jews, Arabs, Palestines, Romans and anglo-saxons have the privilege of eternal salvation before the people of black Africa?
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2012
Hey Bro, thanks for the wonderful question.

Later on, I will explain, that contrary to the white man's lie that Christianity had not come to Africa , until their appearance, Christianity had indeed reached Africa.

I will show you ample evidence later on.

For now though , bear this bible verse in mind.

"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man." - Hebrews 2:9

Thanks.
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by mazaje(m): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2012
frosbel:

Later on, I will explain, that contrary to the white man's lie that Christianity had not come to Africa , until their appearance, Christianity had indeed reached Africa.

"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man." - Hebrews 2:9

Thanks.

When did christianity reach, Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Congo, Cameroun, Malawi, Zambia, South Africa, Kenya, Uganda etc?
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2012
mazaje:

When did christianity reach, Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Congo, Cameroun, Malawi, Zambia, South Africa, Kenya, Uganda etc?
[/quo
frosbel link=topic=867568.msg10164591#msg10164591 date=1328867741:

Thanks.
te]

If Christianity came before, it didn't stay until the missionaries brought it alongside colonisation
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by Ptolomeus(m): 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2012
bermuda1:

My question is, if Christ died for us all, why did it take almost 1900 (one thousand nine hundred years) for Blacks in Africa to hear the “good news”. Why did his salvation forsake black Africans for so long?

Why did the Jews, Arabs, Palestines, Romans and anglo-saxons have the privilege of eternal salvation before the people of black Africa?
My respects dear friend.
Jews, Arabs, Palestinians, etc, say that.
I share your question, it seems that Africans were not in the calculation of that god until 1900 ,
But do not forget that it was not long before that, that certain churches claiming that blacks and the Indians had no soul , and in the name of God that they could enslave or torture, and kill a slave was not punished any ,
Fortunately that changed , either because that God changed his mind, or because their followers learned to interpret it correctly ,
Fortunately there are things changing for the better ,
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by buzugee(m): 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
no he only died for midgets and the pygmy embarassed
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by Maisuya1: 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2012
Compare that with the ISLAMIC view of humanity and their relationship with God.

"and ther has never been a nation except a warner once lived amongst them" Quran

"on the day when every nation will be called forth with it's leader (prophet)" Quran

"verily we have sent before you(Muhammad SAW) messengers some of which We have told you their stories and others which we have not told you their stories" Quran

From the above a Muslim believes the black African was never left alone by God almighty, and even though teachings of great men of old might still be with us in form of oral traditions always with time these teachings are either lost or corrupted, but when ever the message is corrupted God sends another man amongst men with a message confirming that which was before.

Please refere to this thread for contributions about traces of monotheism in African religions

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-855694.0.html
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by Lasinoh: 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2012
Christ did not die for no barry.
He was killed out of wickedness.
The born-again story is just a myth for desperados and poverty-stricken low-lives. . .as an outlet of their frustrations and LAZINESS!
See how wretched their lives are? grin

Always looking for someone to kill out of frustration and lack of inner peace.
All na prophesy abi?

Mu he he he he he he
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by Revolva(m): 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans?

Jesus was a Black person Ok, know that not what he KJV of the reedited bible tells you

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-868170.0.html#msg10169936
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by modavi: 12:51am On Feb 11, 2012
brb!
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 11, 2012
Mai-suya:

"and ther has never been a nation except a warner once lived amongst them" Quran

"on the day when every nation will be called forth with it's leader (prophet)" Quran

"verily we have sent before you(Muhammad SAW) messengers some of which We have told you their stories and others which we have not told you their stories" Quran

From the above a Muslim believes the black African was never left alone by God almighty, and even though teachings of great men of old might still be with us in form of oral traditions always with time these teachings are either lost or corrupted, but when ever the message is corrupted God sends another man amongst men with a message confirming that which was before.

Please refere to this thread for contributions about traces of monotheism in African religions

Hmm, let's see, millions of Black men were castrated by Muhammad and co, their women were violated, they were called slaves , sometimes raisin heads.

This is how your Lords, the Arabs treat blacks.

Native Africans continue to suffer under the Arab Occupation in Libya

Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 11, 2012
bermuda1:

I was born into a Christian family and Christianity is the only religion I have ever embraced. I was fed on the doctrine that Christ died on the cross to set us all free. I often wonder what about ancestors, where they set free by Christ?

On research, I discovered that Christianity arrived my village in 1903 through the Catholic and Anglican missionaries in tandem.

History tell me that People have lived in sub-Saharan Africa for at least 5,000 years (going back to the days of Moses)

My question is, if Christ died for us all, why did it take almost  1900 (one thousand nine hundred years) for Blacks in Africa to hear the “good news”. Why did his salvation forsake black Africans for so long?

Jesus Christ gave the command to go and preach the gospel to the ends of the earth, in their time, the apostles and christians turned the world upside down, many places were reached, it has been established that quite a few ancient churches have been found in Africa.

But let me provide you with 2 quick examples, and then ask you at your leisure to read the article in my next comment.

There were black men who were saved in the bible, probably many many more, not not explicitly mentioned.

1. The Ethiopian Eunuch

" Now an angel of the Lord said to Philip, “Go south to the road—the desert road—that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza.” So he started out, and on his way he met an Ethiopian[a] eunuch, an important official in charge of all the treasury of the Kandake (which means “queen of the Ethiopians”). This man had gone to Jerusalem to worship, and on his way home was sitting in his chariot reading the Book of Isaiah the prophet. The Spirit told Philip, “Go to that chariot and stay near it.”
Then Philip ran up to the chariot and heard the man reading Isaiah the prophet. “Do you understand what you are reading?” Philip asked.

How can I,” he said, “unless someone explains it to me?” So he invited Philip to come up and sit with him.

This is the passage of Scripture the eunuch was reading:

“He was led like a sheep to the slaughter,
and as a lamb before its shearer is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.
In his humiliation he was deprived of justice.
Who can speak of his descendants?
For his life was taken from the earth.”

The eunuch asked Philip, “Tell me, please, who is the prophet talking about, himself or someone else?” Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.

As they traveled along the road, they came to some water and [b]the eunuch said, “Look, here is water. What can stand in the way of my being baptised?” And he gave orders to stop the chariot. Then both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water and Philip baptized him
. When they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Philip away, and the eunuch did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. 40 Philip, however, appeared at Azotus and traveled about, preaching the gospel in all the towns until he reached Caesarea."  - Acts 8:26-36

2. Simeon the Niger.

1 Now in the church at Antioch there were prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen (who had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch) and Saul.

There is no doubt that in Roman Africa, blacks came into contact with other races and no doubt must have heard the good news.
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 11, 2012
Read this :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_African_Church

An Excerpt :

"The delimitation of the ecclesiastical boundaries of the African Church is a matter of great difficulty. Again and again the Roman political authority rearranged the provincial divisions, and on various occasions the ecclesiastical authorities conformed the limits of their respective jurisdictions to those of the civil power. These limits, however, were not only liable to successive rectification, but in some cases they were not even clearly marked. Parts of Mauretania always remained independent; the mountainous region to the west of the Aures Mountains (Middle Atlas), and the plateau above the Tell never became Roman. The high lands of the Sahara and all the country west of the Atlas range were inhabited by the nomad tribes of the Gaetuli, and there are neither churches nor definite ecclesiastical organizations to be found there. Christianity filtered in, so to speak, little by little.

Bishoprics were founded among the converts, as the need for them arose; were moved, possibly, from place to place, and disappeared, without leaving a trace of their existence. The historical period of the African Church begins in 180 with groups of martyrs. At a somewhat later date the writings of Tertullian tell us how rapidly African Christianity had grown. It had passed the Roman military lines, and spread among the peoples to the south and southeast of the Aure. About the year 200 there was a violent persecution at Carthage and in the provinces held by the Romans. We gain information as to its various phases from the martyrdom of St. Perpetua and the treatises of Tertullian. Christianity, however, did not even then cease to make distant conquests; Christian epitaphs are to be found at Sour el Ghozlane, dated 227, and at Tipasa, dated 238. These dates are assured. If we rely on texts less definite we may admit that the evangelization of Northern Africa began very early"
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by Maisuya1: 2:00am On Feb 11, 2012
@frosbel It's either your ignorance is epic or your delusions are irreversible.

The OP was asking about what was the fate of black Africa b4 the advent of Christianity or even current Islam. And you are here posting your signature trash as usual.

So if I may ask b4 Jesus AS ever walked this earth what was the fate of black Africa?

And even after jesus AS when did christianity get to places like sub Saharan Africa central Africa and southern Africa ? North Africa had Mediterranean links so the roman provinces there are understandable, and the horn of Africa is very close to the middle east, origins of the Semitic religions.
So what was the fate of the rest of Africa b4 colonial Christianity?

The verses I provided above where prove that Allah never differentiated among races when it comes to worshiping only Him. And yes Africa received it's own share of Divine messages even b4 current Islam. Those where the purpose of the quranic verses I quoted.

Mai-suya:

Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 11, 2012
Mai-suya:

@frosbel It's either your ignorance is epic or your delusions are irreversible.

The OP was asking about what was the fate of black Africa b4 the advent of Christianity [/b]or even current Islam. And you are here posting your signature trash as usual.

Wrong !!

Now read the opening comment, this is how it went :

[b]My question is, if Christ died for us all, why did it take almost  1900 (one thousand nine hundred years) for Blacks in Africa to hear the “good news”. Why did his salvation forsake black Africans for so long?

And sorry I had to annoy you by posting the truth about how Arabs treat blacks, I am disgusted by racism in any form or shape, particularly Arab and white racism towards blacks.

So stop being partial, accusing the whites of racism, while it is a proven fact that Arabs are some of the most racist people in town.

Thanks for the earlier insults by the way grin grin
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by buzugee(m): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2012
christ is african. or at least would be called african today. he died for black people only (of which africans is part of as well as brazillians haitians etc etc). salvation is only for the jews. other nations have to individually work out their own salvation. but all jews will eventually make it into heaven even though only a third (the ones who obey his laws and have faith) will make it into heaven initially while the other two thirds will be destroyed when he returns. but the two thirds destroyed will reincarnate into heaven in the third or fourth generation.

as for christianity ? this is man made doctrine. thats why it did not get to africa till later. this is demonic doctrine that incorporates ancient babylonian, ancient egyptian and roman pagan traditions together. basically christianity is the lords laws statutes and commandments stolen from us in palestine by the greeks and then encased into all kinds of pagan traditions before being regurgitated back to us as christianity. so it was ours to begin with.
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by jmoore(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2012
Jesus Christ died for everyone.

Your message seem to address on why the message did not get to some people(black Africans)? Actually Egypt and Ethiopia were part of the early Christians, those Egyptians are not the Arabs as we see today, they were blacks.
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by buzugee(m): 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2012
jmoore:

Jesus Christ died for everyone.

Your message seem to address on why the message did not get to some people(black Africans)? Actually Egypt and Ethiopia were part of the early Christians, those Egyptians are not the Arabs as we see today, they were blacks.

ancient egyptians who are modern day somalians and ethiopians who were modern day babylonians were not christians. they were heavily into paganism and worship of the sun and worship of the dead. december 25th the supposed birthday of christ is actually the birthday of nimrod, the ancient babylonian (ethiopian) king. these people were into all kinds of paganistic stuff.
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2012
buzugee:

ancient egyptians who are modern day somalians and ethiopians who were modern day babylonians were not christians. they were heavily into paganism and worship of the sun and worship of the dead. december 25th the supposed birthday of christ is actually the birthday of nimrod, the ancient babylonian (ethiopian) king. these people were into all kinds of paganistic stuff.

the ancient Egyptians are the Copts and Sudanese , not Somalia, Somalia was a part of Ethiopia.

Get your history right.
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by buzugee(m): 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2012
frosbel:

the ancient Egyptians are the Copts and Sudanese , not Somalia, Somalia was a part of Ethiopia.

Get your history right.
frosbel, i think you need to start reading your bible from the book of genesis again and make sure to read it cover to cover till you get to revelation.

EZEKIEL 30 vs 9 On that day I will send messengers in ships to terrify those who live in safety in Sudan. The people of Sudan will be in anguish when Egypt is in trouble. That day is coming!

if the ancient egyptians are the sudanese why does the bible differentiate them in that verse ?

NAHUM 3 VS 9 Sudan and Egypt were her endless strength. Put and the Lybians were her help.

DANIEL 11 VS 43 He will control gold and silver treasures and all Egypt's treasuries. Libya and Sudan will surrender to him.

ISAIAH 43 VS 3 I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. Egypt is the ransom I exchanged for you. Sudan and Seba are the price I paid for you.

ISAIAH 20 VS 3 Then the LORD said, "My servant Isaiah has gone barefoot and Unclad for three years as a sign and as an omen to Egypt and Sudan.

ISAIAH 20 VS 4 The king of Assyria will lead away both the young and the old-captives from Egypt and exiles from Sudan. They will be barefoot and Unclad. Their buttocks will be exposed in order to disgrace Egypt.

ISAIAH 20 VS 5 Then the people will be shattered and ashamed because Sudan was their hope and Egypt was their beauty.
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by jmoore(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2012
buzugee:

An entire nation cannot be rooted in one practise.

And how are you linking Babylon with Ethiopia?  Babylon is in Iraqi

Was it only nimrod that was born on 25th DEC? And to correct you, 25th DEC was fixed as the date of Christmas , enlightened Christians know that there is no known record of his actual date ob birth, we celebrate the birth of the messiah, be it  Jan,Feb,March, DEC.
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by buzugee(m): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2012
jmoore:

An entire nation cannot be rooted in one practise.

And how are you linking Babylon with Ethiopia?  Babylon is in Iraqi

Was it only nimrod that was born on 25th DEC? And to correct you, 25th DEC was fixed as the date of Christmas , enlightened Christians know that there is no known record of his actual date ob birth, we celebrate the birth of the messiah, be it  Jan,Feb,March, DEC.
Back in those days, nations were pretty much homogenous in their practices. it was only when the romans started taking over the world that they created apostates because as you know, divide and conquer, is the way of the edomites. but prior to that there was no dissension. everyone followed the leaders. and ancient babylon is ethiopia today. this is where nimrod is from and nebucadnezzer. they were modern day ethiopians. yes many people were born dec 25th but the dec 25th day ascribed to christ was culled from the tradition that the ancient babylonians had established which is part of christianity. christianity is ancient babylonian custom + ancient egyptian cutom + roman catholic custom + the lords laws statutes and commandments
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2012
buzugee:

frosbel, i think you need to start reading your bible from the book of genesis again and make sure to read it cover to cover till you get to revelation.

EZEKIEL 30 vs 9 On that day I will send messengers in ships to terrify those who live in safety in Sudan. The people of Sudan will be in anguish when Egypt is in trouble. That day is coming!

if the ancient egyptians are the sudanese why does the bible differentiate them in that verse ?

NAHUM 3 VS 9 Sudan and Egypt were her endless strength. Put and the Lybians were her help.

DANIEL 11 VS 43 He will control gold and silver treasures and all Egypt's treasuries. Libya and Sudan will surrender to him.

ISAIAH 43 VS 3 I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. Egypt is the ransom I exchanged for you. Sudan and Seba are the price I paid for you.

ISAIAH 20 VS 3 Then the LORD said, "My servant Isaiah has gone barefoot and Unclad for three years as a sign and as an omen to Egypt and Sudan.

ISAIAH 20 VS 4 The king of Assyria will lead away both the young and the old-captives from Egypt and exiles from Sudan. They will be barefoot and Unclad. Their buttocks will be exposed in order to disgrace Egypt.

ISAIAH 20 VS 5 Then the people will be shattered and ashamed because Sudan was their hope and Egypt was their beauty.

What bible are you using   grin

This is what my bible says -

Ezekiel 30:9 "In that day shall messengers go forth from me in ships to make the careless Ethiopians afraid, and great pain shall come upon them, as in the day of Egypt: for, lo, it cometh."

Nahum 3: 9 "Ethiopia and Egypt were her strength, and it was infinite; Put and Lubim were thy helpers."

Daniel 11:43 - "But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps."

Isaiah 43:3 - "For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee."

Isaiah 20 :3 " Then the LORD said, “Just as my servant Isaiah has gone stripped and barefoot for three years, as a sign and portent against Egypt and Cush,[a]"

Isaiah 20 :5 - "Those who trusted in Cush and boasted in Egypt will be dismayed and put to shame."

Cush has always been associated with Ethiopia both biblically and historically.

Cush (also Kush, Biblical כוש Kûš) was the eldest son of Ham, brother of Mizraim (Egypt), Canaan and the father of Nimrod, and Raamah, mentioned in the "Table of Nations" in the Genesis 10:6 and I Chronicles 1:8. He is traditionally considered the eponymous ancestor of the people of Cush, a dark-skinned people inhabiting the country surrounded by the River Gihon, identified in antiquity with Arabia Felix and Ethiopia. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cush_(Bible)
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by buzugee(m): 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2012
frosbel:

What bible are you using   grin

This is what my bible says -

Ezekiel 30:9 "In that day shall messengers go forth from me in ships to make the careless Ethiopians afraid, and great pain shall come upon them, as in the day of Egypt: for, lo, it cometh."

Nahum 3: 9 "Ethiopia and Egypt were her strength, and it was infinite; Put and Lubim were thy helpers."

Daniel 11:43 - "But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps."

Isaiah 43:3 - "For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee."
still does not mention that sudanese are ancient egyptians as you said ? so those verse interpretations are irrelevant. fact remains that somalians were the ancient egyptians till they got displaced by the ishmaelites
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2012
buzugee:

still does not mention that sudanese are ancient egyptians as you said ? so those verses are irrelevant. fact remains that somalians were the ancient egyptians

It is evident that the Egyptian Empire also encompassed Sudan, considering the similarities of culture and architecture.

I have searched multiple bible translations for the word Sudan and it simply does not exist.

Please stop misleading people on this forum and spreading lies and deception, it is no longer funny.

Our focus should be on the salvation of the entire human race, irrespective of colour and nationality.

You are trivialising the work of the cross and be careful, before God in his wrath rebukes you.
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by buzugee(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2012
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2012
buzugee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfOQ8npe0Lo

Sorry , our standard is the Bible, not some random YouTube video.

Thanks.
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by buzugee(m): 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2012
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by buzugee(m): 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2012
frosbel:

Sorry , our standard is the Bible, not some random YouTube video.

Thanks.
yes but i have defeated you with the bible. now i am adding the cherry on top with videos
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by buzugee(m): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2012
frosbel:

It is evident that the Egyptian Empire also encompassed Sudan, considering the similarities of culture and architecture.

I have searched multiple bible translations for the word Sudan and it simply does not exist.

Please stop misleading people on this forum and spreading lies and deception, it is no longer funny.

Our focus should be on the salvation of the entire human race, irrespective of colour and nationality.

You are trivialising the work of the cross and be careful, before God in his wrath rebukes you.
what is no longer funny is how i thought you were some serious biblical scholar. then i decide to stay in this section and roll with you holy rollers. come to find out you are a charlatan  grin grin
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2012
buzugee:

what is no longer funny is how i thought you were some serious biblical scholar. then i decide to stay in this section and roll with you holy rollers. come to find out you are a charlatan  grin grin

First off, I am not a holy roller grin

Secondly , when you used the word, 'Charlatan', looks like you were confusing me with your pal , Eddie Long.

Money aint got no hold on me, mate grin
Re: Did Christ Also Die For The Black Africans? by buzugee(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2012
frosbel:

First off, I am not a holy roller grin

Secondly , when you used the word, 'Charlatan', looks like you were confusing me with your pal , Eddie Long.

Money aint got no hold on me, mate grin
we are fighting the same battle anyway. dont see why you think i am misleading people. i quote straight from the bible. eddie homo long cheesy cheesy that muscled charlatan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Satan/demons Really Torture People In Hell? / C.A.C Ori Oke Agbara Olorun Ngbani. / THE BATTLE GROUND short Movies Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.