Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Confusion In Ghana Camp As Players Forfeit 3rd Place Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Confusion In Ghana Camp As Players Forfeit 3rd Place Match (1014 Views)

Brazil Vs Netherlands 3rd Place Match In Pictures / Brazil Vs Netherlands: World Cup 3rd Place (0 - 3) On 12th July 2014 / Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confusion In Ghana Camp As Players Forfeit 3rd Place Match by beeke(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2012
Source from inside Ghana camp who preferred to remain anonymous because of the embarrassing nature of the mutiny going on in the camp said that not less than fifteen players has left the camp after morning training to their various clubs. reacting to the development the assistant coach said "I am speechless right now because i have never witness this before from any Ghanaian players, it all started as a joke when Gyan, Sulley and Painstil approached me and said there is no point for them to take part in the Mali game and so therefore they are leaving the camp i thought it was just the depression about Zambia game so i told them to go and meet with our psychologist then they left only to go and meet others which i dont know what they told them but what i noticed was that thirteen others join them to pack up their belongings saying they too are leaving the camp. reacting further he said we are making phone calls to Accra and other places of influence to see how we can avoid this shame already they (fifteen players) have left for the airport.

CAPTAIN REACTION:
Captain John Mensah said he cant believe what is happening "we are on our way to the airport to see if we can stop them from leaving Gabon until the government officials sent by the President reach Gabon.

HEAD COACH:
Is like am dreaming but this is not good for African football.

MEDIA OFFICER FOR THE BLACK STARS:
Yes we have a very big disturbing situation in our hands but please don't report anything yet because of the damages it will have on us already some Caf ex-co members together with their guests (Pele and Platini) are aware and they are also helping us to contain this ugly situation, Please i beg you guys not to let it out yet please the situation is really bad but we are trying our best to see that normalcy is restored so that we can play our game tomorrow
Re: Confusion In Ghana Camp As Players Forfeit 3rd Place Match by beeke(m): 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2012
Immediately i got this scoop i called one of their personal trainer who happens to be my good friend and they only thing he said was "Sir, we are having a problem please call me later at night time" and hung up his phone  shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

U-17 Wc Qualifier: Zambia Threatens Flamingos‬ / Ramires Wife Complains / Neymar.. He Played For His Country Now His Country Plays For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.