Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Impossible Interview Date For A Nigerian E-passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Impossible Interview Date For A Nigerian E-passport (1584 Views)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice? / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impossible Interview Date For A Nigerian E-passport by zoks(m): 6:09am On Feb 11, 2012
I feel so gutted and used at this time. Just made an online application for a Nigerian passport.I paid through a bank,got a validation number which helped me finalise the transaction.The problem is my interview date at one of the NIS passport offices in the east is June 2013! What do i do?Anyone with a similar experience?How did you get past it?
Re: Impossible Interview Date For A Nigerian E-passport by Seaen(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2012
Just walk up to any of their offices near you and do your thing.
Re: Impossible Interview Date For A Nigerian E-passport by klas(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2012
The interview date generated online on their portal is irrelevant.

Take all your print-out documents and other required supporting documents to the passport office you choose online. It is then they will open file for you, approve it and then give you the date for capturing your photograph and fingerprints (it is the capturing that is called interview). Your passport should be ready within a week after the 'interview'.

I had once completed the whole process (online application to collection) within 2 days for my child at their Abuja ofc
Re: Impossible Interview Date For A Nigerian E-passport by zoks(m): 12:46am On Feb 13, 2012
@Klas
Am so grateful for your comment.Thanks for sharing.
@Saen
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Nigerian Studying @osh State Univerty In Kyrgyzstan? / Medview Airline Flight From Lagos To Gatwick / 1st Time Traveller...what To Do And What Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.