Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes (1887 Views)

Okada Rider For Hire Purchase Needed Urgently / Wanted Okada Riders for Abuja job / Okada Rider Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2007
it's really sad to see ladies on bikes (okada) tugging their shirts to cover their bare buttocks.is it that there are no more full sized clothes in the market or what?the annoying part is that most of them rarely put on undies or some tie ropes in the name of G- string round their waist in the name of panties.this sight is disgusting and doesn't show responsibility and ladies should try and dress responsibly.nairalanders,what do you think?
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by BlackMamba(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2007
Get a job
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by stellose(f): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2007
@poster, your sister too does wear a G-STRING PANT.if not tell her to wear pampers or use banana leaf for her panty.
please go get a job as the other guy made mention.
we are here to discuss about job and assist every member towards success. you are guy be matured , grow up. tatafo
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2007
@poster
though you are right but pls post it in an appropriate board .
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by Labour(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2007
this guy surprises me for real. wake up boy and be focused on better challenges
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2007
i've got a good job.a well paying one at that.
@stellose,you sound very guilty of this act.
pls leave my sister out of this
ashi port harcourt girl
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by damkollins(m): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2007
bennygee:

it's really sad to see ladies on bikes (okada) tugging their shirts to cover their bare buttocks.is it that there are no more full sized clothes in the market or what?the annoying part is that most of them rarely put on undies or some tie ropes in the name of G- string round their waist in the name of undies.this sight is disgusting and doesn't show responsibility and ladies should try and dress responsibly.nairalanders,what do you think?
You MAY be right but the fact is that it was posted in a wrong section and that's all the more reason why most replies will be against you.

bennygee:

i've got a good job.a well paying one at that.
@stellose,you sound very guilty of this act.
please leave my sister out of this
ashi port harcourt girl

Seems to me you are already waiting for her to make her comments.Come to think of the locational response u gave her!
I think you should pray for the users of this section to get ''a good job''that is well paid as you claimed rather than making causing distractions for seeking Jobs and I do really hope yu are not gonna take this personal.
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by stellose(f): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2007
@benny gee or what, if you want to reason like an uneducated igbo man like you are i wont fail to be your host, like others said go find a life. main looking at your topic it shows you are one inresponsible fellow to behold i wonder what you look like? so to say.

not every one you meet here, is one hungry fellow like you ok, no one is above taking okada, i know you jump from one okada to another from january to december, for me i dont, i have my personal car ok , i if i need to ride on a bike, i do make sure i dont expose myself. you no what man, i look at you as an out caste. you know what that means in igbo land.dont you?

finally let me advice you , if you feel you need to post thrash like what you just posted go to the right section ok? uneducated igbo man.you belong to the motor park at enugu your you stink from afar,
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by CHYBLYNK: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2007
make una no fight oh!throwing words at each oda will nt end ds, get gud job or not, na talk be dat.pray dt nigeria shlb be beta dan it is, den will not even see okada on our streets everyday.afterall. d most of these okadamen r gradates n r receivin gud pay!
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by bibiking1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2007
abeg this thread should be removed from here, since stelleose and her boyfriend want to use it to fight publicly
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by stellose(f): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2007
for me i dont have any wahala at all. grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2007
@ stellose
having a car is not the greatest achievement in the world.
its your type that goes from one dirty chinese to a malaysian in the name of dating an expatriate.
i see your type well in the night club hustling so stop yappin your mouth.
good for you that you've found someone who fell for your antics and gave you a car.
keke marwa sef na motor.old ayangba like you wey no get stock market value.go and find someone who will manage you for a wife
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by mellow(m): 10:29am On Oct 20, 2007
Has Human Morale degenenrated to this?[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by drklump(m): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2007
This is certainly in the wrong section.

Could someone move it to the appropriate place.

And while at it why not modify the topic to "Ladies without panties, " cool cool
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by stellose(f): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2007
sorry benny outcaste - osu go find a life the guys said, if you had good initiative you will see that your thread is not meant to be on this site. go find a life i see you still depend on your parents to feed you, yes i strongly believe that. if not you will be bent on making sure you secure something good for yourself,thats if at all you have a degree to go with. like i said i will be glad to be your host.

for sure if i want to get married not with anything like you ,i have class and tatse i dont go for kids like you,i dont seek for one at the moment. i know all your sisters are at home by now serving guys holy communion with their dirty body just to get attention, for me , i command attention any where i go ok. sorry here in ph you dont need to walk around to be what you want to be in future, if your cheap sisters does , well is because they want to find a man to marry them in other to take care of you as i for see you are the lazy type.

an outcaste like you should not open his mouth when free borns talk.
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by stellose(f): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2007
@bennygee, take a good look of other peoples posting, they come up with one good suggestion or anwer, not thrash like yours please go back to the drawing board ,i mean primary school.

you are a pick pocket at gariki park. we dont need people like you here.tout.
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by bibiking1(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2007
abeg stellose try and end this squabble, not too good for a lady

Abeg
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by stellose(f): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2007
for me i dont have wahala bibi, he thinks he knows how to post thrash when others are fighting to get a good life for the future,
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by Desaoye(f): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2007
If you dont have a job than to be watching get on Okada, find something reasonable to do like help ladies in short to get on Okada. grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by fakande(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2007
Bros Bennygee, firstly, u were wrong to have posted this in this forum. Secondly, stop joining issues with women. You can never get the better of them in that area. Thirdly and on a lighter note, wetin ur eye go find for woman wey dey climb okada? Na so u go luk sotay u go jam pole! Bros put ya eye 4 road liv woman and okada mata hand. Ehm, by d way Mr Administrator, y havnt u moved dis post to a more appropriate location? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by BlackMamba(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2007
stellose:
@benny gee or what, if you want to reason like an uneducated igbo man like you are i wont fail to be your host
uneducated igbo man.you belong to the motor park at enugu

Must we bring in IGBO into every conceivable squabble. Jeez
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by bibiking1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2007
Make una use style end this thread!
very soon we will forget it was about a womans G-string
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by iykrion(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2007
@Stellose
Please let the guy be! I fell strongly about the way you brought IGBO into this, his location does not really confer the IGBO status on him. Besides, you make it look like every Igbo without formal education is a cretin. I'm concerned because I am an Igbo. Also, you shouldn't have commented on the guy's sisters, they might be respectable people you know. Don't let your anger take over your emotions. You are a nice person.

I won't fail to commend your relentless effort employed in helping our unemployed folks, through your posts and even asking for their CVs. I am very impressed and will want to say a zillion thank you. I hope to meet you someday.

@bennygee,
Your post is no more than a pratfall.
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2007
@ stellose
i wonder what gave you the impression that i have sisters.
any way people always tend to use their daily lives as examples little wonder ur sisters readily come to mind.ur views are so myopic u also think cos i say i,m mailing fom enugu thats where i permanently stay.
this is the internet,i could be anywhere you know.
anyway,let me not delay you,its weekend and your customers may be waiting.
have a good sale tonight.
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2007
stellose:

sorry benny outcaste - osu go find a life the guys said, if you had good initiative you will see that your thread is not meant to be on this site. go find a life i see you still depend on your parents to feed you, yes i strongly believe that. if not you will be bent on making sure you secure something good for yourself,thats if at all you have a degree to go with. like i said i will be glad to be your host.

for sure if i want to get married not with anything like you ,i have class and tatse i don't go for kids like you,i don't seek for one at the moment. i know all your sisters are at home by now serving guys holy communion with their dirty body just to get attention, for me , i command attention any where i go ok. sorry here in ph you don't need to walk around to be what you want to be in future, if your cheap sisters does , well is because they want to find a man to marry them in other to take care of you as i for see you are the lazy type.

an outcaste like you should not open his mouth when free borns talk.

I had agreed with your first post but as you talked further I saw you had issues worse than that of the poster.
What has Igbo and osu got to do with the thread.
Now you even say his sisters are cheap?
how expensive are you?
I feel like puking
Re: Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2007
BlackMamba:

Must we bring in IGBO into every conceivable squabble. Jeez

My brother na wa o.
can ms Stellose kindly tell us where she's from.
I'm proudly Igbo and loving it.
Might we know of what tribe (If any) she may be affiliated with ?

I hope we can find out so that we'll see why lives in PH,with Igbos all around the corner

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportuity For 30m Nigerians Pry 6- Bsc With High Salary / Urgent: Document Controller Urgently Needed / Contract Data Entry Jobs In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.