Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Article Writers Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Article Writers Needed Urgently (1941 Views)

Article Writers Needed Urgently / Vacancy! Article Writers Wanted In Abuja! / Article Writers Wanted Immediately For Popular Website/Magazine Spicebaby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Article Writers Needed Urgently by enenyo11(m): 9:36am On Feb 11, 2012
I am looking for high quality writers from Nigeria to rewrite articles on a regular basis.
The writers must adhere strictly to my instruction. Prior knowledge of SEO will be an added advantage.
I will provide you with keywords and you will be expected to make research on
those key words and write informative article from your research.
The keyword I will supply you for each article must be the title or appear appropriately in the title.
It should appear in the first sentence and another 4 to 6 times in the body of theĀ  article and should be sprinkled through out the article.
Each article should be 400 - 500 words and I will pay N300 per article.
Your payment will be 24hrs after submission of every five articles(this is to enable us access your article).
The payment will be into your bank account or in cash if you are in Makurdi, Benue State.
Articles must be concise, straight to the point and original(don't go and copy article directly from any website, instead rewrite it.
Note: I have a software that checks originality of articles). I will not accept articles that are just filled with fluff words meant to fill space.
Please don't apply if you know you can not meet up with the above demands.

To apply, send an email to either tony@codemessiah.com, blenyo11@gmail.com
or info@codemessiah.com with your name, address, phone number,
and a sample [/b]article on the topic "[b]REPRODUCTION IN DOG".
Re: Article Writers Needed Urgently by azoo: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2012
whats the recurrence, daily, every two days or weekly, plus your N300 small o,
Re: Article Writers Needed Urgently by arrived(m): 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2012
N300 per article? Are people this poor? Op, you no try at all. Chei! I cry for this country!
Re: Article Writers Needed Urgently by racheljimme: 4:39am On Feb 17, 2012
I am interesting to work with you. I am fresher in this field. You see my sample of article then you provide me further work. I will send some sample of article in your mail id .
Re: Article Writers Needed Urgently by rocean: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2012
NIGERIAN LATEST JOBS https://www.bombshell.info
Re: Article Writers Needed Urgently by raddyworld: 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2012
i have written an article about reproduction of dogs for you and you are just posting me. if you are serious let us know and stop wasting peoples time
Re: Article Writers Needed Urgently by beylinko(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2012
@op,hw do u expect a quality article 2 worth just 300. K,let me break it down 4 u. Assuming going 2 d cafe 4 a gud research, u'll spend nothing less dan 200 n dats if u will be usin an hr minus cost of trans 2 d location. And why do u tink am gonna waste my tym doing dat?.
Re: Article Writers Needed Urgently by ImaIma1(f): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2012
@ op, about 10k is usually paid for an article. like 5k per article is more realistic to rewrite one. when i collect like 5k and above to edit short stories, why wld i collect 300 to rewrite an article with so many instructions sef. besides, i have seen that particular post u came to put here sometime ago on a website, so i have reason to believe tht u cld be scamming.cos u practically copied that post and pasted it here. the poster of the original post on the other website was going 2 pay like 5 pounds or more. stop trying to lead pple on if u r not for rea.l
Re: Article Writers Needed Urgently by raddyworld: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2012
Ima Ima:

@ op, about 10k is usually paid for an article. like 5k per article is more realistic to rewrite one. when i collect like 5k and above to edit short stories, why wld i collect 300 to rewrite an article with so many instructions sef. besides, i have seen that particular post u came to put here sometime ago on a website, so i have reason to believe tht u cld be scamming.cos u practically copied that post and pasted it here. the poster of the original post on the other website was going 2 pay like 5 pounds or more. stop trying to lead pple on if u r not for rea.l

I guess you are right ima ima, i think we should just be careful of people like this. i am a good writer like you can you pls send to my email box derick2020@gmail.com those sites that pay up to 5k for articles . cus i think i need to upgrade myself. or post it here.
hoping to hear from you.thanks
Re: Article Writers Needed Urgently by ImaIma1(f): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2012
@raddyworld,the editing job I mentioned is not online.jst random jobs.rewriting an article is not a small job.300 is ridiculous, 1500 wlda made more sense.d poster hsnt even said anytin again.
Re: Article Writers Needed Urgently by raddyworld: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2012
Ima Ima:

@raddyworld,the editing job I mentioned is not online.jst random jobs.rewriting an article is not a small job.300 is ridiculous, 1500 wlda made more sense.d poster hsnt even said anytin again.

ok good and get you get me linked to the source of those random rewriting article. i can do it baby. if you want it send to my box my addy is derick2020@gmail.com or my number 08087021824

thanks
Re: Article Writers Needed Urgently by Binkalette: 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2012
You see my sample of article then you provide me further work. I will send some sample of article in your mail id . [img]http://www.demama.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Article Writers Needed Urgently by Binkalette: 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2012
I am fresher in this field. You see my sample of article then you provide me further work.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Gt To Oriental Hotel From Mile Two? / 2013 Internships At Accenture Nigeria / Who Else Got This Message From Ril,18b, Elsie Femi Pearse,off Kofo Abayomi, Vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.