Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Make Money Writing Article In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Writing Article In Nigeria (549 Views)

100 High Pay Writing Article Websites / Don't Complain You Are Broke.you Can Make Passive Income Writing Article / How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Writing Article In Nigeria by enenyo11(m): 10:29am On Feb 11, 2012
I am looking for high quality writers from Nigeria to rewrite articles on a regular basis.
The writers must adhere strictly to my instruction. Prior knowledge of SEO will be an added advantage.
I will provide you with keywords and you will be expected to make research on
those key words and write informative article from your research.
The keyword I will supply you for each article must be the title or appear appropriately in the title.
It should appear in the first sentence and another 4 to 6 times in the body of theĀ  article and should be sprinkled through out the article.
Each article should be 400 - 500 words and I will pay N300 [/b]per article.
Your payment will be 24hrs after submission of every five articles(this is to enable us access your article).
The payment will be into your bank account or in cash if you are in Makurdi, Benue State.
Articles must be concise, straight to the point and [b]original
(don't go and copy article directly from any website, instead rewrite it.
Note: I have a software that checks originality of articles). I will not accept articles that are just filled with fluff words meant to fill space.
Please don't apply if you know you can not meet up with the above demands.

To apply, send an email to either tony@codemessiah.com, blenyo11@gmail.com
or info@codemessiah.com with your name, address, phone number,
and a sample article on the topic "REPRODUCTION IN DOG".

(1) (Reply)

Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Is The Problem By Femi Fani-kayode / Turn Every Minutes On Facebook To Money / Payment Options For Online Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.