Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Bayelsa Guber Update - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Guber Update (7166 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Alaibe Makes Last-minute Move To Defect To PDP / APC Replaces Oshiomhole As Head Of Committee To Conduct Bayelsa Guber Primary / Plateau State Guber Update: GNS(PDP) Or LALONG(APC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Guber Update by Aussie(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2012
Today is the much expected guber election of Bayelsa state. Election will be held across the 8 local govt in the state. This is Mr. President's state and we know he is very much behind Seriake Dickson, the pdp candidate. Can the federal might overcome the people's might and power? Let's report highlights and update us via this meduim. Keep them coming. How has accreditation been like, so far?
Re: Bayelsa Guber Update by Aussie(m): 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2012
Turnout is low. People are waiting in the queue for GEJ to come cast is vote first before others. Is this necessary? He has just cast his vote with his mum, as usual beside him. All the best.
Source:NTA
Re: Bayelsa Guber Update by mukina2: 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2012
Voting has started at 10am in Brass Ward 2, Unit 02 - BRASS WARD II, CONSULATE (OPEN SPACE). #Bayelsa2012 cc @inecnigeria
https://twitter.com/ANewNaija/status/168275293415538688
Re: Bayelsa Guber Update by ReachRich(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2012
Are u interested in buyiny a JAMB scanner
that works offline & online?
If u are in any of these locations & in
need of the scanner call for delivery :
Aba,Umuahia,Owerri or its environs.Am
selling it at a discount. Call me on 08036616829.
Re: Bayelsa Guber Update by amtheone(m): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2012
@rich

How much. Ive been trying to reach u but ur line is unavailable.
Re: Bayelsa Guber Update by Andrew3(m): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2012
Am only waiting to see that PDP has won angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bayelsa Guber Update by 1virus(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2012
Aussie:

Turnout is low. People are waiting in the queue for GEJ to come cast is vote first before others. Is this necessary? He has just cast his vote with his mum, as usual beside him. All the best.
Source:NTA
with his MUM? P J grin grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Guber Update by PDD2K11(m): 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2012
Up PDP, we which to see u in creek haven
Re: Bayelsa Guber Update by ReachRich(m): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2012
amtheone:

@rich

How much. Ive been trying to reach u but ur line is unavailable.
Am selling it N10k.My line is available.
Re: Bayelsa Guber Update by kokoA(m): 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2012
Is there any election going on there? undecided They should jus swear in that pdp dude. Bayelsans ain't tired of bad government yet.
Re: Bayelsa Guber Update by Iolo(m): 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2012
Perhaps free and fair elections in our elections would help bring to fore the basic fact that the average Nigerian isn't ready for radical change without tribalism or religious bigotry involved.

We keep on electing the same bad leaders and then shout PDP, PDP like they are our problem.

My fingers crossed, but PDP's got this one, no two ways about it.
Re: Bayelsa Guber Update by yemiomodada: 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2012
if you need up to date news check http://NAIRAreport.com and http://nairareport.com/category/twitter/ on twitter discussion abt boko haram
Re: Bayelsa Guber Update by yemiomodada: 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2012
if you need up to date news check http://NAIRAreport.com and http://nairareport.com/category/twitter/ on twitter discussion abt boko haram
Re: Bayelsa Guber Update by MAYOWAAK: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2012
They call what's happening in Bayelsa today election, i call it coronation. Prof Jega is only wasting people's time and wasting Nigeria's money to conduct this sham. Let him just announce PDP candidate Mr. Dickson as the winner let everybody rest. Nonsense! Prof Iwu is byfar better this Prof Jega.
Re: Bayelsa Guber Update by oddy4real(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2012
The losers have started lamenting already.
Re: Bayelsa Guber Update by aglomar: 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2012
Bayelsans said they will defend Jonathan with their blood during the strike/protests. I'm sure they will gullibly vote for his anointed candidate too. I wl gladly wlcome a surprise though.
Re: Bayelsa Guber Update by KnowAll(m): 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2012
[size=18pt]I did not know there was an election in Bayelsa, you people nah wah oh, una no tell me now, but I definately heard of the Allocation in Bayelsa but election nobody told me anything[/size].
Re: Bayelsa Guber Update by ektbear: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2012
KnowAll:

[size=18pt]I did not know there was an election in Bayelsa, you people nah wah oh, una no tell me now,  but I definately heard of the Allocation in Bayelsa but election nobody told me anything[/size].

lol
Re: Bayelsa Guber Update by aljharem(m): 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2012
[size=18pt]Has PDP won yet ?? When are they going to announce the winner to be PDP ?[/size]
Re: Bayelsa Guber Update by FlyboyZee: 6:25am On Feb 12, 2012
The PDP grassroots mobilization in Bayelsa is just to massive for any other party to make any headway. You might understand what I mean until You live in Bayelsa.

The only hurdle one has to clear is getting to become the PDP flagbearer. As soon as you get that, just know it that you have won the elections. The PDP is like virus in Bayelsa, to destroy it, you have to destroy the state first, and come to think of it, how is that possible?
Re: Bayelsa Guber Update by seunlayi(m): 8:03am On Feb 12, 2012
pdp is the party to beat. The other candidates knew that they are just in the race to make up numbers

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber Update by lookmangiw(m): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2012
seunlayi:

pdp is the party to beat. The other candidates knew that they are just in the race to make up numbers
quote me, the opposition will still come out to say that they were scientifically rigged and that they are proceeding to the tribunal. They will never accept defeat. Thats nigeria politicians mentality.

(1) (Reply)

Yorubass Angry With Kwara Governor / FFK ALREADY ENJOYING HIS MONEY FROM GEJ-PICS / How I Met & Fell In Love With My Husband– Kogi First Lady, Rashida Yahaya-Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.