Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Christian Lies About Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Lies About Satan (1645 Views)

What You Should Know About Satan. / What you dont know about satan / What did Muhammad say about Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Lies About Satan by buzugee(m): 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2012
God made man. man is spirit and body. the spirit is bipartisan. it has two sides. a Godly side and a satanic side. God decided to give us freewill. freewill for what ? freewill to indulge either our Godly spirit or satanic spirit. I think a good question would be , why did God endow us with freewill ? However that ship has sailed and we are endowed with freewill. All spirits belong to God and will return to God when you die (ecclesiastes 12 vs 7).

So as we have freewill on earth, its obvious so many people will indulge their satanic sides because the body is a fallen entity and has a default button switched on to 'pleasure' and 'sin' since the fall of man in the garden of eden. hence why you see lots of people fornicating, getting drunk, violence, adultery, murder, debauchery, hedonism, greed, capitalism, wars etc etc.

so how does God punish those who indulge in their satanic side ? he is not going to physically come down to earth and give you a butt whooping. and you must reap what you sow (karma ) (galatians 7 vs 6). well this is where the general misconception of christianity comes in. christians believe satan is this seperate entity working by himself against God and wreaking all this havoc on earth and God has no control whatsoever in what satan does. God is impotent against satan. satan is this big bad powerful badazzz that just does what he wants. well this is far from the truth. God and satan work in cahoots with each other. Satan is the spiritual policeman of the world. God uses satan to police the world. so for example if you violation a woman. what God can do (hypothetically speaking) is to put you in a place where he knows that another human being is about to indulge his freewill and engage his satanic side into committing murder. so he will put the despoiler in that spot and have the intended murderer seek out the despoiler as his victim. the despoiler gets killed, the murderer gets arrested by the police and locked up in jail for life (killing two birds with one stone)

here are the biblical verses to support my point. proverbs 16 vs 4 -the lord tells you i created evil for my own use.
also isaiah 45 vs 6-7
amos 3 vs 6
lamentations 3 vs 38

anything that happens in this world is sanctioned by God. nothing goes down without his approval. Satan works for him. humans call the physical manifestation of satan-devil. like in my scenario, people will call the despoiler, a devil. that guy is a devil. now lucifer is a whole other entity which i will explain in the next post.

YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT THE SPIRIT (WHICH HAS BOTH A GODLY AND A SATANIC SIDE BELONGS TO GOD) ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 7. HE OWNS SATAN
Re: Christian Lies About Satan by buzugee(m): 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2012
LUCIFER on the other hand is a system or a body or a group of entities that work together to oppose Gods laws. while the lord allows them to engage their freewill to tap into their satanic side, because its a conglomerate of satans, their effect will be very powerful. for example ? the rulers of the earth like the rotschilds, du ponts, rockefellers, the illuminati. you get the point. but they too are being used by the lord to police the world and to bring butt whoopings to those who deserve it but still they are working against the lord but for the lord, if that makes sense.

SO IN CONCLUSION, SATAN AND LUCIFER WORK AGAINST, BUT FOR, THE LORD.
Re: Christian Lies About Satan by crossman9(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2012
satan is against God not working for him yet he still has to obey him he is a limted being

Re: Christian Lies About Satan by buzugee(m): 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2012
crossman9:

satan is against God not working for him yet he still has to obey him he is a limted being
we are saying exactly the same thing. nice pic grin
Re: Christian Lies About Satan by crossman9(m): 12:13am On Feb 13, 2012
if you want any art work for your page then simply go to face book i am there?

yeshuafreind.godschild@facebook.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Facebook http://facebook.com/yeshuafreind.godschild

Re: Christian Lies About Satan by buzugee(m): 12:45am On Feb 13, 2012
crossman9:

if you want any art work for your page then simply go to face book i am there?

yeshuafreind.godschild@facebook.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Facebook http://facebook.com/yeshuafreind.godschild

am definitely hitting you up on facebook. maybe you can hook a brother up with some of them cool pics you got grin are you a graphic artist ?
Re: Christian Lies About Satan by TisaBone: 12:59am On Feb 13, 2012
Satan does not work for God. Just as human beings have free will, so does Lucifer. Satan is a liar, a destroyer, and a killer. He is the exact opposite of the Lord. He knows that he can not win against God, so he wants to take as many souls with him, who will be damned just like him.

Satan can not do anything without god's permisson. Satan is a tool that is used by God,but he is not in cahoots with him. Evil has always existed, Just as God has always existed. Satan just took it upon himself to wear the armor of, and be the respresentative of evil.

Evil always was. That is why God told us not to eat from the tree. Because then we would have knowledge of things God wanted us to know nothing about. But Satan knew of this evil.

He sat in the throne room of God, and was one of the most beautiful angel there was. God even allowed him to see the energy that is evil. Just as Jesus knew he would be betrayed, so did God.

Remember, evil is an energy, it is a force not to be reckoned with. This is what people mean when they refer to Karma, The energy you put out in the world is the exact energy that will come back to you.

That is the reason that Satan will eventually be destroyed. He believes that he is the master, and can control and harness this energy for him self and be the keeper of it. But he is mistaken. The force that is evil, will eventually come right back around to him,and destroy him.

Satan knows this. I believe he realized this when he was cast from heaven. He knows that he is damned, therefore hehe wants as many souls as possible damned right along with him.
Re: Christian Lies About Satan by buzugee(m): 1:12am On Feb 13, 2012
TisaBone:

Satan does not work for God. Just as human beings have free will, so does Lucifer. Satan is a liar, a destroyer, and a killer. He is the exact opposite of the Lord. He knows that he can not win against God, so he wants to take as many souls with him, who will be damned just like him.

Satan can not do anything without god's permisson. Satan is a tool that is used by God,but he is not in cahoots with him.  Evil has always existed, Just as God has always existed. Satan just took it upon himself to wear the armor of, and be the respresentative of evil.

Evil always was. That is why God told us not to eat from the tree. Because then we would have knowledge of things God wanted us to know nothing about. But Satan knew of this evil.

He sat in the throne room of God, and was one of the most beautiful angel there was. God even allowed him to see the energy that is evil. Just as Jesus knew he would be betrayed, so did God.

Remember, evil is an energy, it is a force not to be reckoned with. This is what people mean when they refer to Karma,  The energy you put out in the world is the exact energy that will come back to you.

That is the reason that Satan will eventually be destroyed. He believes that he is the master,  and can control and harness this energy for him self and be the keeper of it. But he is mistaken. The force that is evil, will eventually come right back around to him,and destroy him.

Satan knows this. I believe he realized this when he was cast from heaven. He knows that he is damned, therefore hehe wants as many souls as possible damned right along with him.
all roman catholic dogma, and may i add bullcrap. satan is the ying to the Godly yang in every spirit created in man. and seeing as the spirit is housed by the body, and the body is a fallen entity, the body is inclined to dial into the satanic side of its spirit. satan belongs to God as the spirit belongs to God (ecclesiastes 12 vs 7). when you indulge your satanic side, you are exercising your freewill to be good or bad. but when you exercise your freewill to indulge your satanic side in a diabolical manner, then the lord will control what you do with that evil energy, proverbs 16 vs 4,
1-he will make sure those who abide by his laws and have faith in him are protected from you
2-he will put you in contact with someone who deserves a spiritual butt whooping. and then you can unleash your demons on the person proverbs 16 vs 4
Re: Christian Lies About Satan by crossman9(m): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2012
are you a graphic artist ?
grin shocked

No I am not a graphic artist ?j

I am just a man on a mission to expose false doctrine in all churches and even people and even myself we are told to examine our self’s?

But I have a personal desire to help and expose “Christ embassy”
And thank you i have other projects on the Go like videos i need to make

you could do this easy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christian Lies About Satan by crossman9(m): 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2012
God made man. man is spirit and body. the spirit is bipartisan. it has two sides

man is not a spirit being he has a spirit but he is not a spirit being
Re: Christian Lies About Satan by buzugee(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2012
crossman9:

man is not a spirit being he has a spirit but he is not a spirit being

Man is a spiritual being. your body shell means absolutely nothing. this is why it dies while your spirit lives on and returns to God (ecclesaiastes 12 vs 7). the body is a temporary house for the spirit. man is spirit housed in a body suit.
Re: Christian Lies About Satan by crossman9(m): 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2012
man a is not spirit being here is the proof from the bible

he has a spirit but is not a spirit being

time for school i mean this in a funny way  tongue

Flesh and not spirit.

(NIV) Isaiah 31:1 Woe to those who go down to Egypt for help, who rely on horses, who trust in the multitude of their chariots and in the great strength of their horsemen, but do not look to the Holy One of Israel, or seek help from the Lord .

(NIV) Isaiah 31:2 Yet he too is wise and can bring disaster; he does not take back his words. He will rise up against the house of the wicked, against those who help evildoers.

(NIV) Isaiah 31:3 But the Egyptians are men and not God; their horses are flesh and not spirit. When the Lord stretches out his hand, he who helps will stumble, he who is helped will fall; both will perish together.

(NIV) Isaiah 31:4 This is what the Lord says to me: "As a lion growls, a great lion over his preyand preyand though a whole band of shepherds is called together against him, he is not frightened by their shouts or disturbed by their clamor- so the Lord Almighty will come down to do battle on Mount Zion and on its heights.

(NIV) Isaiah 31:5 Like birds hovering overhead, the Lord Almighty will shield Jerusalem; he will shield it and deliver it, he will 'pass over' it and will rescue it."

(NIV) Isaiah 31:6 Return to him you have so greatly revolted against, O Israelites.

(NIV) Isaiah 31:8 "Assyria will fall by a sword that is not of man; a sword, not of mortals, will devour them. They will flee before the sword and their young men will be put to forced labor.

(NIV) Isaiah 31:7 For in that day every one of you will reject the idols of silver and gold your sinful hands have made.

(NIV) Isaiah 31:9 Their stronghold will fall because of terror; at sight of the battle standard their commanders will panic," declares the Lord , whose fire is in Zion, whose furnace is in Jerusalem.

Job 4:15 Then a spirit passed before my face; the hair of my flesh stood up:

Job 4:16 It stood still, but I could not discern the form thereof: an image was before mine eyes, there was silence, and I heard a voice, saying,

Job 4:17 Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?

Job 4:18 Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly:

Job 4:19 How much less in them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation is in the dust, which are crushed before the moth?

Job 4:20 They are destroyed from morning to evening: they perish for ever without any regarding it.

Job 4:21 Doth not their excellency which is in them go away? they die, even without wisdom.

Job10:1 "I loathe my very life; therefore I will give free rein to my complaint and speak out in the bitterness of my soul.
Job10:2 I will say to God: Do not condemn me, but tell me what charges you have against me.
Job10:3 Does it please you to oppress me, to spurn the work of your hands, while you smile on the schemes of the wicked?
Job10:4 Do you have eyes of flesh? Do you see as a mortal sees?
Job10:5 Are your days like those of a mortal or your years like those of a man,
Job10:6 that you must search out my faults and probe after my sin-
Job10:7 though you know that I am not guilty and that no one can rescue me from your hand?
Job10:8 "Your hands shaped me and made me. Will you now turn and destroy me?
Job10:9 Remember that you molded me like clay. Will you now turn me to dust again?
Job10:10 Did you not pour me out like milk and curdle me like cheese,
Job10:11 clothe me with skin and flesh and knit me together with bones and sinews?
Job10:12 You gave me life and showed me kindness, and in your providence watched over my spirit.
Job10:13 "But this is what you concealed in your heart, and I know that this was in your mind:
Job10:14 If I sinned, you would be watching me and would not let my offense go unpunished.

Job14:10 But man dies and is laid low; he breathes his last and is no more.
Job14:21 If his sons are honored, he does not know it; if they are brought low, he does not see it.

King James version

Job 10:1 My soul is weary of my life; I will leave my complaint upon myself; I will speak in the bitterness of my soul.

Job 10:2 I will say unto God, Do not condemn me; shew me wherefore thou contendest with me.

Job 10:3 Is it good unto thee that thou shouldest oppress, that thou shouldest despise the work of thine hands, and shine upon the counsel of the wicked?

Job 10:4 Hast thou eyes of flesh? or seest thou as man seeth?

Job 10:5 Are thy days as the days of man? are thy years as man's days,

Job 10:6 That thou enquirest after mine iniquity, and searchest after my sin?

Job 10:7 Thou knowest that I am not wicked; and there is none that can deliver out of thine
hand.

Job 10:8 Thine hands have made me and fashioned me together round about; yet thou dost destroy me.
Job 10:9 Remember, I beseech thee, that thou hast made me as the clay; and wilt thou bring me into dust again?
Job 10:10 Hast thou not poured me out as milk, and curdled me like cheese?
Job 10:11 Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh, and hast fenced me with bones and sinews.
Job 10:12 Thou hast granted me life and favour, and thy visitation hath preserved my spirit.
Job 10:13 And these things hast thou hid in thine heart: I know that this is with thee.
Job 10:14 If I sin, then thou markest me, and thou wilt not acquit me from mine iniquity.
Job 10:15 If I be wicked, woe unto me; and if I be righteous, yet will I not lift up my head. I am full of confusion; therefore see thou mine affliction;
Job 10:16 For it increaseth. Thou huntest me as a fierce lion: and again thou shewest thyself marvellous upon me.

Job 14:1 Man that is born of a woman is of few days and full of trouble.
Job 14:2 He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down: he fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not.
Job 14:3 And doth thou open thine eyes upon such an one, and bringest me into judgment with thee?
Job 14:4 Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? not one.
Job 14:5 Seeing his days are determined, the number of his months are with thee, thou hast appointed his bounds that he cannot pass;
Job 14:6 Turn from him, that he may rest, till he shall accomplish, as an hireling, his day.
Job 14:7 For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
Job 14:8 Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground;
Job 14:9 Yet through the scent of water it will bud, and bring forth boughs like a plant.
Job 14:10 But man dieth, and wasteth away: yea, man giveth up the ghost, and where is he?
Job 14:11 As the waters fail from the sea, and the flood decayeth and drieth up:
Job 14:12 So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.
Job 14:13 O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave, that thou wouldest keep me secret, until thy wrath be past, that thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me!
Job 14:14 If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.
Job 14:15 Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee: thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands.
Job 14:16 For now thou numberest my steps: dost thou not watch over my sin?
Job 14:17 My transgression is sealed up in a bag, and thou sewest up mine iniquity.
Job 14:18 And surely the mountains falling cometh to nought, and the rock is removed out of his place.
Job 14:19 The waters wear the stones: thou washest away the things which grow out of the dust of the earth; and thou destroyest the hope of man.
Job 14:20 Thou prevailest for ever against him, and he passeth: thou changest his countenance, and sendest him away.
Job 14:21 His sons come to honour, and he knoweth it not; and they are brought low, but he perceiveth it not of them.
Job 14:22 But his flesh upon him shall have pain, and his soul within him shall mourn.

Romans 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of An Angel Captured In Thailand. / RAPTURE: Why The Left-behind Theology Should Be Left Behind / Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.