Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

What Single Thing Can I Do To Capture God's Heart? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Single Thing Can I Do To Capture God's Heart? (923 Views)

Shia Rebels Capture Sana'a, Capital Of Yemen - By Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / Why Do Some Preachers Capture The Congregations' Attention Than Others? / Angel Capture By Video Camera At Kaba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Single Thing Can I Do To Capture God's Heart? by Matnat(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2012
In your view, what single action can one take to make oneself a man after God's heart? What single factor is common to those that have a record of being: God's friends; pleasing to God; favoured by God? SHALOM.
Re: What Single Thing Can I Do To Capture God's Heart? by buzugee(m): 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2012
you are attempting to walk through the eye of a needle. a single action will not capture Gods heart. its a plethora of actions
Re: What Single Thing Can I Do To Capture God's Heart? by Goshen360(m): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2012
I advice you read the bible, especially new testament. You will find the way to God's heart therein. Yes, David was a man after God's heart but Jesus gave us summary of it all - LOVE.
Re: What Single Thing Can I Do To Capture God's Heart? by 5solas(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2012
Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: What Single Thing Can I Do To Capture God's Heart? by God2man(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2012
What is in the heart of a man after God's heart? Let's see,
you can read the whole of chapter 2 samuel 24, David sinned and he wanted to rear an altar unto the Lord in threshingfloor of Araunah the Jebusite. For the sacrifice on the altar, Araunah surendered everything to David, look at what David said, 2 samuel 24:24" And the King said unto Araunah, Nay; but i will surely buy it of thee at a price: neither will i offer burnt offerings unto the LORD my God of that which DOTH COST ME NOTHING. So David bought the threshing floor and the oxen for fifty shekels of silver".
Any thing you can do to help the work of Evangelism, will go a long way to capture God's heart. After that you need to be straight in your relationship with the Lord, not lukewarm, but fervent in spirit serving the Lord.
Humilty is a vital key. I think you also need to study the life of King David from the beginning to the end.
Psalm 138:6 " Though the Lord be high,yet hath he RESPECT unto the LOWLY: but the PROUD he knoweth afar off".
There are other things, as you continue to walk with the Lord, he will order your step.
God bless you. God2man.

(1) (Reply)

. / Family Prayers : Help, How Do I Handle This Delicately? / Nothing Is Impossible To God ~ Must Read Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.