Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,417 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Obtaining A Licence In Nigeria! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obtaining A Licence In Nigeria! (983 Views)

Barclays Seeks Investment Banking Licence In Nigeria / Cost Of Acquiring A Radio Station Licence In Nigeria / Obtaining A Mortgage Loan In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obtaining A Licence In Nigeria! by fineass: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2007
HI y'all,
Can anyone be kind enough to feed me with what it takes for a foreign company to obtain a licence of operation in nigeria
Thank you , peace cool
Re: Obtaining A Licence In Nigeria! by fineass: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2007
I wanna believe the lawyers in the house can help on this issue, if you can help kindly drop your bits here.Thank you .peace cool
Re: Obtaining A Licence In Nigeria! by omogidi234(m): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2007
fineass, there are 101 licence(s) you could be talking about. You have to be specific ok. In the meantime, these are not things or requirement that can be spelt out in the public. You can give further info then we get talking.
Re: Obtaining A Licence In Nigeria! by omogidi234(m): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2007
CAPITALig pls shed more light on what you want as per your statement "Hi,

Can you help me!!!!

Thank You" I have gone thru the site, I can't seem to find what you want pple to do for you?
Re: Obtaining A Licence In Nigeria! by tonyjon(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2007
fineass:

HI y'all,
Can anyone be kind enough to feed me with what it takes for a foreign company to obtain a licence of operation in nigeria
Thank you , peace cool

Omogigi 234, you are very correct. Fineass should be specific in her request. There are a lot of ventures that require different types of licence(s). So, Fineass tell us what you want to go into and we will be glad to furnish you with all necessary information.

Peace.
Re: Obtaining A Licence In Nigeria! by fineass: 1:20am On Nov 02, 2007
Hi guys, Thanks guys already got a lawyer to handle the issue.Thanks once again.Peace

(1) (Reply)

. / Fake Interswitch Email - Dont Respond If You Get One. / My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.