Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job (659 Views)

Government Job And A Firm: Time To Pick One / Secure Your Job With These Habits. / How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by sydollar(m): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2007
YOU KNOW YOUR PRESENT JOB IS NOT SAFE! THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ARE MORE TALENTED AND COMPETENT THAN YOU ARE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A JOB. EVEN YOU WHO WANTS TO GET A JOB, YOU APPLIED IN SEVERAL PLACES, GETTING THAT JOB IS NOT GUANRANTEED.

YOU NEED TO LEARN CRITICAL RULES TO SECURE YOUR JOB AND SECURE A JOB.

ONE OF THOSE CRITICAL RULES IS SELF BRANDING I HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF RESOURCES TO HELP YOU GET STARTED, AND I WANT TO GIVE IT MY FELLOWS IN THIS FORUM. LET ME HAVE YOUR EMAIL AND I WILL FORWARD THEM TO YOU. HOW ABOUT THAT?

MY E-MAIL: SYDOLLAR@YAHOO.COM

NOTE: DONT POST YOUR E-MAIL, SEND TO MY EMAIL ADD FOR SECURITY REASONS.
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by sagod: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2007
This is a good post. Keep it up!

Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by Bestnigeriabusi(m): 9:28am On Jan 05, 2021
If you are looking for such thing as guaranteed job security in today’s tumultuous world of work, then you are looking into shadows because there is no such a thing.

for the complete article, click >>> https://www.recruitmentgurus.com.ng/steps-to-help-secure-and-safeguard-your-job/

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Worked In Any Machinery Company Before? / Help Me / Urgently Needed An It Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.