Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians (993 Views)

GEJ Promises Ibadan International Airport, Calls Ex-nadeco Chiefs Hypocrites / The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? / GEJ Promises To Ensure Nigerians Abroad Vote In 2015 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by whyx06(m): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2012
GEJ promise us 1600 buses but by now d bus is still wt his palliative and yet GEJ we still post on facebook and fellow Nigeria we still like/ comment to his post.
Bad gvmt wt corrupt LEADER
Re: A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by werepeLeri: 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2012
You never tire?

1 Like

Re: A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by whyx06(m): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2012
but y must you give promise and fail
I wonder y northernal did nt want to vote dis man,
Re: A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by werepeLeri: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2012
Because you havent seen one doesnt mean they are not around.
Re: A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2012
@OP are you not following the Subsidy Probes - You are now paying N97 instead of N150 as planned - Subsidy is still on the table, where do you want GEJ to find money to buy all these buses - abi you get brothers wey be bus drivers and conductors - chill small naaa grin
Re: A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by whyx06(m): 12:27am On May 06, 2012
Gov are using boko haram to deceive us in other nt to ask off ur subsidy promise den make for us.
Nigerians wise up°
Re: A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by Mynd44: 5:24am On May 06, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: @OP are you not following the Subsidy Probes - You are now paying N97 instead of N150 as planned - Subsidy is still on the table, where do you want GEJ to find money to buy all these buses - abi you get brothers wey be bus drivers and conductors - chill small naaa grin
He can get the money from the same place Fashola got money to buy those BRT buses. I wonder what makes you people come up with excuses for bad leadership

1 Like

Re: A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by karlmax2: 5:59am On May 06, 2012
@op if Ʊ stay in lagos drive through oniru eastate through the so called alternative route Ʊ would Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ lots of them they just built are park on that road
Re: A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by revolt(m): 8:20am On May 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
He can get the money from the same place Fashola got money to buy those BRT buses. I wonder what makes you people come up with excuses for bad leadership
brt was more of private investors as well as lekki express xplains y there's a toll gate!! Were payn for the road while we still pay tax! Most fashola projects are private ventures so I wonder what all the tax money is used for? A very unfair govt
Re: A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by aljharem(m): 8:30am On May 06, 2012
revolt: brt was more of private investors as well as lekki express xplains y there's a toll gate!! Were payn for the road while we still pay tax! Most fashola projects are private ventures so I wonder what all the tax money is used for? A very unfair govt

Exactly, they are private projects with Government touches. Go figure
Re: A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by Nobody: 8:32am On May 06, 2012
Do not relent, keep waiting. When you start having grand children, you ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ come back τ̅☺ check.
Re: A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by aljharem(m): 8:36am On May 06, 2012
blink182: Do not relent, keep waiting. When you start having grand children, you can come back to check.

My brother, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. We as a people are meant to be working together and demand the best from our government not trying to discourage those that are asking questions.

At the end of the day the money these people are stealing would not come down to you and even if it does, it does not grantee a future for your children
Re: A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by kokoA(m): 8:53am On May 06, 2012
Nna men..The container is still on the high-sea grin..

1 Like

Re: A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by Mynd44: 9:01am On May 06, 2012
revolt: brt was more of private investors as well as lekki express xplains y there's a toll gate!! Were payn for the road while we still pay tax! Most fashola projects are private ventures so I wonder what all the tax money is used for? A very unfair govt
Private venture but it worked right? And they offer the service at a lower price than the normal fares abi? Let GEJ too bring those subsidy buses that way too. I am tired of these excuse you people come up with jorh
Re: A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by amosy007: 9:36am On May 06, 2012
werepeLeri: Because you havent seen one doesnt mean they are not around.
snap the pics of d one in ur area lets see how it look like

1 Like

Re: A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by amosy007: 9:38am On May 06, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: @OP are you not following the Subsidy Probes - You are now paying N97 instead of N150 as planned - Subsidy is still on the table, where do you want GEJ to find money to buy all these buses - abi you get brothers wey be bus drivers and conductors - chill small naaa grin

and u didnt hear that 1.2 trillion they claimed to pay on subsidy is notin buh a fat asss scam?
Re: A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by amosy007: 9:39am On May 06, 2012
Mynd_44:

help me ask him o
Re: A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by Mynd44: 9:40am On May 06, 2012
amosy007:

and u didnt hear that 1.2 trillion they claimed to pay on subsidy is notin buh a fat asss scam?
You dey mind them?
Re: A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by jamace(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2012
kokoA: Nna men..The container is still on the high-sea grin..
grin
Re: A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 07, 2012
alj harem:

My brother, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. We as a people are meant to be working together and demand the best from our government not trying to discourage those that are asking questions.

At the end of the day the money these people are stealing would not come down to you and even if it does, it does not grantee a future for your children
Very funny, ℓ̊ really wonder when ℓ̊ see people like Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ hoping τ̅☺ see good come out of this administration. Let me give you an assignment, look for GEJ's manifesto and tick the fulfilled ones with blue biro. Tick Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ ones Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ feel should be done by now in red. Create a bar chart and see for yourself if this government is one that should be listened τ̅☺ and believed. ℓ̊ am not saying whistle blowing Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ bad but please stop thinking of what чυя country ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ do for you but what you can do for your country.

My thumb hurts which ℓ̊ saw this earlier. ℓ̊ hope you get the point.
Re: A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by revolt(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
Private venture but it worked right? And they offer the service at a lower price than the normal fares abi? Let GEJ too bring those subsidy buses that way too. I am tired of these excuse you people come up with jorh
my point here is we should stop hyping fasholas obnoxious govt cos even without a government lagos would still thrive! Even in security! Fed govt cannot do the same pp venture cos nigeria isn't as economically advantaged as lagos plus the buses were based on the total subsidy removal! Which ddnt hapn again! I like the man gej he seems more open than most leaders but the system is totalled!! Ac govt steals from tax payers sweat and still makes sure we pay for utilities they provide jes incase u dnt knw were payn 4 lekki express via the toll gates so wht r they doin wth our tax we know there's no social security scheme. Pdp steals oil money we hve no stakes in but these ac ppl steal our tax n sweat which is more beastly
Re: A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by Mynd44: 3:35pm On May 08, 2012
revolt: my point here is we should stop hyping fasholas obnoxious govt cos even without a government lagos would still thrive! Even in security! Fed govt cannot do the same pp venture cos nigeria isn't as economically advantaged as lagos plus the buses were based on the total subsidy removal! Which ddnt hapn again! I like the man gej he seems more open than most leaders but the system is totalled!! Ac govt steals from tax payers sweat and still makes sure we pay for utilities they provide jes incase u dnt knw were payn 4 lekki express via the toll gates so wht r they doin wth our tax we know there's no social security scheme. Pdp steals oil money we hve no stakes in but these ac ppl steal our tax n sweat which is more beastly
Now I can see that you people just like making unreasonable comments. Did I hype the Lagos state government? I simply ask GEJ to borrow a leaf from Fashola and try to do the same thing. Are you trying to tell me that if the federal government provides busses to ply the Lagos-abuja route if will not generate income even if the fare is lower than the conventional price? Let them do that for all major routes and lets see first. Even if the buses will be goods only or something
Re: A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by Olaolufred(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2012
IF YOU REMEMBER THAT AN ITALIAN COMPANY'S OFFERING OF PRAISE UNTO THE LORD IN OTUOKE.
THE BUILDING, WHICH THEY DONATED IS PURPOTED TO BE A CHURCH.
WORSHIPERS WILL DEFINITELY NEED A RELIABLE MEANS OF COMMING AND GOING OUT OF CHURCH.
SO, GO FIND OTUOKE. YOUR 1600 BUS HAD BEEN OFFERED TO GOD ON MOUNT OTUOKE.
Re: A Question To Answer: Where Is The 1600 Buses Gej Promises Nigerians by revolt(m): 6:10pm On May 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
Now I can see that you people just like making unreasonable comments. Did I hype the Lagos state government? I simply ask GEJ to borrow a leaf from Fashola and try to do the same thing. Are you trying to tell me that if the federal government provides busses to ply the Lagos-abuja route if will not generate income even if the fare is lower than the conventional price? Let them do that for all major routes and lets see first. Even if the buses will be goods only or something
whatelse can I say!! I nevr said federal govts purchasn buses was bad all I said was the way fasholas govt is used as refrence is absurd!! Amaechis govt provided buses not private owned if u must know, same thing with enugu akwaibom etc these govt are not as hyped as fasholas dubious govt!!

(1) (Reply)

PRESS RELEASE: Abia Govt Set To Commission Power Plant / Why I Prefer Jim Yong Kim To Ngozi Iweala By Musiwa / Serving Senator Killed In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.