Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) (20031 Views)

Hilarious ! That Awkward Moment Yoruba’s Don’t Want You To Dump Refuse / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) / That Awkward Moment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2012
Please lets not derail. Flow with the trend cheesy

That awkward moment when your lecturer cracks a joke in class and nobody laughs grin

That awkward moment when you ask a girl out and she tells you shes a lesbian grin grin

That awkward moment when you're watching an interesting movie on TV and NEPA takes light grin grin

That awkward moment when you update your facebook status on your monthly salary just paid and your landlord likes your status grin grin

pls drop urs lets see what uv got cool
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by sutoboy(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2012
i got bomb can i drop it?
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by dani1luv: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2012
That awkward moment you form receiving a call, and the real call comes in. . I dey do am wella. .but call not dey come in grin grin

That awkward moment when mum is doing the dishes, and you slowly dip urz in2 the zinc. . I do this one die grin grin grin
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Lucario007(m): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2012
that awkward moment when you crack a joke and d place becomes dead silent.
that awkward moment when a girl insults you in front of your friends. and u stand and do nothing about it
that awkward moment when everyone thinks you have a crush on someone when u really hate d person.
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2012
Dat awkward moment wen drogba miss penalty 4 finals (afcon) . . Cote d ivoire don sack am be dat
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Emmaesty(f): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2012
That awkward moment when u find out dat u've bin sending luv mssg to a gal who was pretending to be a boy
That awkward moment when u're dissing ur bf and u find out dat he's RIGHT BEHIND YOU
That awkward moment when you find out dat u've mistakenly stepped on ur BB PORSCHE,

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by RoyalRoy(m): 1:11am On Feb 13, 2012
That awkward moment when your friend just finished urinating by the road side and wants to give you a hand shake. That awkward moment you spend 2hrs trying to get a chic into bed only for you to be a 2minute man. That awkward moment you see a chic and after getting all the liver to step,someone else moves in before you.
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Oluwa4Sure: 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2012
The awkward moment when you trying to woo a girl on foot and suddenly a guy in a car waves her hi!!  grin
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by bunmioguns(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2012
that awkward moment is when a 9 years old boy like Otooro says, when i was still a kid

then wht is he
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by sutoboy(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2012
hmm u no well at all!
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by BUSHYANUS(m): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2012
that awkward moment when i shave my nyaansh grin grin
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2012
Dat awkward moment when you're trying to fart and poo falls out of ur arsse.

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by olashas(f): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2012
that awkward moment when u go to the tap near the boy's hostel to fetch water and u find ur 4gotten panties 'floating' in the bucket filled with water.
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Agybabe(f): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2012
That awkward moment when I missed Nairaland

That awkward moment when you hold a door for someone to pass through but they use another door

That awkward moment when you text someone and fell asleep while waiting for a reply

An awkward moment when you had a missed call, then you called back and you begin to wonder if the person just died after 3 seconds.

That awkward moment when you hand someone your phone to check pictures but you find them browsing through your messages.

That awkward moment when someone asks you what is wrong? And they are your problem

That awkward moment when you are left with a friend and you guys didn't say anything until the other friend comes back

That awkward moment when someone says "Hello" and you reply "Good thanks"
#OMGSOAWKWARD#

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Agybabe(f): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2012
That awkward moment when you signed in to a chat site and met a friend online, you sai "Hi" then discover after a minute that they have signed out #so rude#

That awkward moment when you mum says "son I need to talk to you" and you start thinking of everything you might have done wrong

That awkward moment when you wait for a reply and you realise you were the one who didn't reply

That awkward moment when you were singing a song on radio and suddenly the song stopped and your voice was louder and everyone will look at you like huh?

That awkward moment when you realise you phone isn't in your pocket and later realized you are holding it

#OMGSOAWKWARD#
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2012
^^^ Agybabae! i dey feel u grin grin grin

that awkward moment wen u are pressed in a public transport still having 2hours left to drive! grin

that awkward moment wen u want to read cool jokes on NL but find Donko writing shittz! grin

that awkward moment wen you are at a party and u're told ur trouser is unzipped! grin

that awkward moment wen u want cool music and u hear 'pakurumo'! grin

that awkward moment wen u tell someone "happy birthday, same to you"! grin

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by sutoboy(m): 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2012
me i don dey luv her oh!

That awkward moment when sutoboy fall in luv with Agybabae!
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2012
^^^ very awkward moment indeed! mstcheww!
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by sutoboy(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2012
i too like u!

u dey vex sharply

u no say na fyt we fyt last night too!

we no go fyt dis nyt sha!
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Agybabe(f): 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2012
That awkward moment when sutoboy doesn't know who Agybabe is and claims to love her.

That awkward moment when people think they are funny, when they are just annoying

That awkward moment when you are doing weird stuffs and you realise someone has been watching you

That awkward when you dropped a banana peel and later slipped over it

That awkward moment when you look left and right at a one way road

That awkward moment when your pen disappoints you when you about to write down a girl's number

That awkward moment when your sarcasm is so advanced and people think you are so stupid

That awkward moment when the lecturer is talking to the whole class but chooses to stare at you alone

That awkward moment when you are pretending to look for your homework when you know you haven't done it

That awkward moment when you are copying a friend's assignment and the lecturer walks by

That awkward moment when you are answering a test question, and the answer is so obvious yet you are doubting yourself.

#OMGSOAWKWARD#
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by sutoboy(m): 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2012
That awkward moment when sutoboy sleep Nakedd
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2012
so awkward a moment wen sutoboy feels he's funny and wise!
mstcheww
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by sutoboy(m): 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2012
please help help help !!!!!!!!!!
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 13, 2012
Dat awkward moment when agybabe just finish washing her cloths n rain starts falling. . . #long tym. Hw far?
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by sutoboy(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2012
Dat awkward moment when Donkollione washed his skul cloths at 5am and dry with stove before going to skul! hehehehe i do am die!
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 13, 2012
Dat awkward moment when sutoboy dey dream say en dey piss 4 toilet only to wake up n realise dat he has urinated on bed
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by sutoboy(m): 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2012
Dat awkward moment when Donkollione and Booqee love doing dad and mum!and dey bleep like a cartoon then!
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 14, 2012
Dat awkward moment when sutoboy d suicide bomber tries to bomb a millitary barracks n d bomb no gree explode. .
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by sutoboy(m): 12:42am On Feb 14, 2012
That awkward moment when the dentist asksDonkollione a question while d doctor hands are in his mouth

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Agybabe(f): 6:11am On Feb 14, 2012
That awkward when someone opens a joke thread on Nairaland and you got in just to find bunch of jokers insulting themselves and acting immature and you will be like "is this a joke or a poo?"

That awkward moment when the breeze blows up your short skirt *winks*

An awkward moment when you see your crush and the moment when you are about to form and display, someone slaps you

That awkward moment when mum is doing the dishes and you slipped in your plate into the sink when she wasn't looking

#OMGSOAWKWARD#
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by bunmioguns(m): 7:08am On Feb 14, 2012
Dt awkward moment is when Sutoboy says to Agybabe 'I LOVE YOU' only for Agybabe to reply bak wit 'I LOVE YOUTUBE'

Happy Val day peepz, show some love and nt lust dis season, One love to Y'all
Re: That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2012
Always an awkward moment wen there are no sufficient female posters in the jokes section of NL! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meaning Of Gestures And Kisses / How To Steal Fowl / Shocker!ini Edo In A Divorce Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.