Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose (7678 Views)

Unilag Or Unibadan? / UI & OAU Which Is Better? / Pls, Help With Unilag Or Lasu Part-time Entry Requirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by kayzaer(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2012
Please I really need help as regards to my career.I'm in 100L Pharmacy,Uniport.Because of lack of accredition of that particular dept,I'm thinking of taking another jamb form.planning on choosing petroleum or civil Engineering.But I'm in a crossroad as to which institution to choose.should I stay in uniport pharmacy in my year 2 I can then switch to Geology,or picking jamb form in oda to choose either Unilag petroleum n gas eng,Uniport civil or OAU petroleum eng, your comment would be highly appreciated.Tanx in advance.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Uricas(m): 12:02am On Feb 13, 2012
U know the best yourself,but OAU does not offer Petroleum eng.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by kayzaer(m): 7:34am On Feb 13, 2012
Uricas:

U know the best yourself,but OAU does not offer Petroleum eng.
woo,OAU does nt offer pet eng,I'm surprised.anyway thanks for the info
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Uricas(m): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2012
U are welcome!
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by otokx(m): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2012
Are you saying that Pharmacy in UNIPORT is not accredited?
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2012
Not at all. Yet they keep admitting students into the faculty.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Sbrainy(m): 10:37am On Feb 14, 2012
@kay witout mincin words, my advice 4 u is to switch 2 Geology as u stated.
Consida d hurdles of JAMB ND PUME.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Demdem(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2012
Sbrainy:

@kay witout mincin words, my advice 4 u is to switch 2 Geology as u stated.
Consida d hurdles of JAMB ND PUME.

i agree. for those not yet in school if u have any of these options, kindly ignore Uniport as a whole. IMO, that place no be school. OAU, LAG is more like it.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 14, 2012
Are you sure Pharmacy in Unique Uniport is not accredited, maybe just like Medcine in Uniben was dis-acredited. any way as a good sameritan ,I will call my prof for you  cool
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by charlsecy4(m): 11:35am On Feb 14, 2012
Apply for UTME. If your admission to any other university doesn't work out, then switch to Geology in your 200 level.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by wiseonev(m): 11:43am On Feb 14, 2012
We write professionally in arrays of fields; Education, Business and Personal.

For Students, we do: Assignment | TermPaper | ResearchProject | Article | BookReview | SeminarPaper | CaseStudy | CourseWork | Thesis | Dissertation | ResearchProposal | PowerPoint.

Corporate: CompanyProfile | CompanyPolicies | CorporateSpeech | Reports | SeminarPaper | Powerpoint | Proposal | e-Profile | e-Proposal ,

Others: BusinessPlan | BusinessProposal | Article | Speech | PowerPoint | Biography | Autobiography | Tribute | Eulogy | Elegy | Standard C.V. | e-Resumé | CoverLetter | Reports | Citation | Minute | ProofReading | PowerPoint | , etc

More: http://paperboot./list

We are at:
www.paperboot.com
support@paperboot.com
+234-07030888803
Tweeting @paperBOOT
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by kadman(m): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2012
If you're consfused between the three universities, then you are not worthy of Unilag.

Please decide between the other two Universities.

You are not worthy of my alma mater.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by eastman11: 11:49am On Feb 14, 2012
I know uniport is a glorified secondary school but unilag is equally not too better, i don't know about OAU as i'v not been there but expect nothing so different.
The truth is Nigerian Universities are in terrible state both in terms of infrastructure and academic quality, it's so sad but our University system has collapsed let the truth be said. Don't be demoralized though it's better than staying at home.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2012
eastman11:

I know uniport is a glorified secondary school but unilag is equally not too better, i don't know about OAU as i'v not been there but expect nothing so different.
The truth is Nigerian Universities are in terrible state both in terms of infrastructure and academic quality, it's so sad but our University system has collapsed let the truth be said. Don't be demoralized though it's better than staying at home.

My friend shu.t ur trap, you should ve open another thread, is this a solution she is looking for undecided, simple question you cant even ans, mayb u attended university of swahili lipsrsealed
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by ceejayluv(m): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2012
If u r not sure of the accreditation, kindly retake the Utme, I hav a friend who was in pharmacy (uniport) in yr1 and retook jamb  to switch to geology. He's in final year now in geology. Petroleum and Gas eng dept. In uniport are tight as well.
As for comparison, its sad that NO nigerian university has got any ground-breaking research to boast of, hence our exclusion from the top 6000 list- Thats the Reality.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by gregg2: 11:59am On Feb 14, 2012
Demdem:

i agree. for those not yet in school if u have any of these options, kindly ignore Uniport as a whole.
IMO, that place no be school. OAU, LAG is more like it.

You are bringing your tribal bigotry to Education Forum.
Have you been to PH or UNIPORT before? How much do you
know about Nigeria outside Lagos, Ibadan and SouthWest?

Some of you don't even travel out to other parts of Nigeria.
You spend all your life in Lagos - Agege Primary School,
Bariga grammar School and part time LASU. You even lobby
your NYSC back to Lagos.
Why won't you feel that Lagos or SouthWest is Nigeria?

My advice, you need exposure, honestly. Travel especially
to these places you look down on.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by FutureDon(m): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2012
You can pick up another UTME form, but struggle hard to switch to Geology in 200Level (using it as plan B), this is because University Admission get as e be for the Country oo.

I can assure you that you might even 'fall in love' with Geology and need not look into another School. I went through this same process some years back.

Goodluck
(Not Goodluck Jonathan)
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Demdem(m): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2012
gregg2:

You are bringing your tribal bigotry to Education Forum.
Have you been to PH or UNIPORT before? How much do you
know about Nigeria outside Lagos, Ibadan and SouthWest?

Some of you don't even travel out to other parts of Nigeria.
You spend all your life in Lagos - Agege Primary School,
Bariga grammar School and part time LASU. You even lobby
your NYSC back to Lagos.
Why won't you feel that Lagos or SouthWest is Nigeria?

My advice, you need exposure, honestly. Travel especially
to these places you look down on.

Me tribal bigotry  angry angry angry, are u nut? Kindly prove this if u are certain of ursef. Please dont force me say what i wouldnt want to say. Before laying out any accusation against another, kindly have ur facts.
Little diligence from u by checking my previous posts will disprove all the jargons u wrote up there including my location.
Please act wisely.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Demdem(m): 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2012
Demdem:

Me tribal bigotry  angry angry angry, are u nut? Kindly prove this if u are certain of ursef. Please dont force me say what i wouldnt want to say. Before laying out any accusation against another, kindly have ur facts.
Little diligence from u by checking my previous posts will disprove all the jargons u wrote up there including my location.
Please act wisely.

Once again i re-affirm what i said earlier. Both OAU and UNILAG are far more better universities than UNIPORT. However, Universities in Nigeria are nothing to write home about when compared to others especially within the african continent
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Demdem(m): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2012
@Gregg2

because i know u are so intellectually lazy and the pride in u wont allow u to go through my previous posts to ascertain my claim, let me assist u by saying that i am in PH and this zone isnt new to me so i know what i am talking about.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by kayzaer(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2012
charlsecy4:

Apply for UTME. If your admission to any other university doesn't work out, then switch to Geology in your 200 level.
I think I will go throught with ur advice,itz like killing two birds with one stone.
kadman:

If you're consfused between the three universities, then you are not worthy of Unilag.

Please decide between the other two Universities.

You are not worthy of my alma mater.
you are quite funny u know,from ur write up I presume u wud like me to choose Unilag right.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by kayzaer(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2012
FutureDon:

You can pick up another UTME form, but struggle hard to switch to Geology in 200Level (using it as plan B), this is because University Admission get as e be for the Country oo.

I can assure you that you might even 'fall in love' with Geology and need not look into another School. I went through this same process some years back.

Goodluck
(Not Goodluck Jonathan)
thanks alot u just made my day.once again thanks for ur reply.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by otokx(m): 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2012
After making some enquiries here in UNIPORT it is obvious that the poster is telling lies; he may have failed out as the department is very strict but is saying now he wants to buy JAMB form.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Baawaa(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2012
because i know u are so intellectually lazy and the pride in u wont allow u to go through my previous posts to ascertain my claim, let me assist u by saying that i am in PH and this zone isnt new to me so i know what i am talking about.
he don do bros,u don mak ur points,d guy don learned lesson,he go no how to respect elders
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by cardoso111(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2012
Think of Chemical eng.in OAU
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Demdem(m): 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2012
Baawaa:

he don do bros,u don mak ur points,d guy don learned lesson,he go no how to respect elders

grin grin grin
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2012
Otok, you need to read this. http://www.google.com.ng/gwt/x?site=universal&oe=UTF-8&q=Pharmacy+nigeria+accredited&output=wml&hl=en-GB&ei=A-QoT7j_B4KJ8gPe4QE&ved=0CAYQFjAAOAY&start=6&source=m&rd=1&u=http://www.africanoutlookonline.com/index.php?option%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D1282%253Aonly-13-nigerian-varsities-approved-for-pharmacy-program%26Itemid%3D653
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2012
You need to read it careful. . . . UNIPORT is not among. Also, jambites are to take note.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by mikeapollo: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2012
I think u can switch to Geology/Pet Eng at Uniport (if they are accredited). As a lady, Civil Eng may not be ideal for u
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by mikeapollo: 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2012
I think u can switch to Geology/Pet Eng at Uniport (if they are accredited).
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by reindeer: 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2012
Uniport?no be the school wey GEJ and Patience get dem degrees from be that?Abeg run! grin grin
Go to Lag or OAU.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 15, 2012
otokx:

After making some enquiries here in UNIPORT it is obvious that the poster is telling lies; he may have failed out as the department is very strict but is saying now he wants to buy JAMB form.

Poster, dem talk say u don fail na him u come dey ask for another JAMB form, in other words, u bi OLODO rabata! Are u gonna let this slide

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Leaf Please? / Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM Is Out / WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.