Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose (7748 Views)

Unilag Or Unibadan? / UI & OAU Which Is Better? / Pls, Help With Unilag Or Lasu Part-time Entry Requirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 15, 2012
^^If only you have eyes and you use them for their purposes, you and otoks won't make those unintelligible claims!

The poster just got this admission last year November or so and has never written any exam so how come you came up with those heap of rubbish? Pls always use logic in your reasonings! @Otoks, it is obviously obvious, you live in pluto. It is good to be patriotic but wen truth need to be told, let it out. UNIPORT PHARMACY is not accredited! Simple and short!
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by kayzaer(m): 8:05am On Feb 15, 2012
engineerd:

Poster, dem talk say u don fail na him u come dey ask for another JAMB form, in other words, u bi OLODO rabata! Are u gonna let this slide
@otok,Im not too good in insults and Im not also good in bragging either,let me be straight here I know Ph guys to be very sentimental n absurd,so I wont blame u.It either you inheritted it or u have been influenced.Well to bring ur head above water,I was among the merit list in the dept,out 100+ that was admitted after scoring very high,Uniport has no other choice than to welcome me with Full arms.I took up the courage to speak about the accredition because you guys have been engulf in the fun of being in Uniport so u conceal it by all means.So endeavor to excercise ur lazy brain by making researches b4 coming up with any claim or accusations.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by otokx(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2012
^^^ if you like score 400/400 in post ume and 400/400 in JAMB, its your GPA at the end of Year 1 that matters, Pharmacy in UNIPORT is accredited and is being led by a no nonsense dean in the person of Prof Udeala who was a former VC of UNN.

For all those who doubt the status of any course in any University in Nigeria; visit the NUC website, as of now its only Geography that has accreditation problems in UNIPORT.

PS; Port Harcourt guys are always giving to factual/verifiable talk not beer parlor gossips.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by kayzaer(m): 10:29am On Feb 15, 2012
ur point is baseless
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2012
^^*Smh vigorously* You need deliverance
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2012
That post is for Otoks pls.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by kayzaer(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2012
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2012
^^How ignorant! It is like you fail to read this link: http://www.google.com.ng/gwt/x?site=universal&oe=UTF-8&q=Pharmacy+nigeria+accredited&output=wml&hl=en-GB&ei=A-QoT7j_B4KJ8gPe4QE&ved=0CAYQFjAAOAY&start=6&source=m&rd=1&u=http://www.africanoutlookonline.com/index.php?option%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D1282%253Aonly-13-nigerian-varsities-approved-for-pharmacy-program%26Itemid%3D653 read it carefully and modify your posts.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by otokx(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2012
^^^ rant all you want, facts are timeless and verifiable.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2012
I only pity those you are misleading. What is my business sef?
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by otokx(m): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2012
It is no misleading; the young man gave us his post ume and JAMB scores from which we can verify his status. Go to NUC website which is the authentic authority for all universities in Nigeria and then you can be able to verify the courses that accredited. If that is so hard for you too bad.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by kayzaer(m): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2012
otokx:

It is no misleading; the young man gave us his post ume and JAMB scores from which we can verify his status. Go to NUC website which is the authentic authority for all universities in Nigeria and then you can be able to verify the courses that accredited. If that is so hard for you too bad.
@otokx.The last time I read ur post you called me a lier,and also that I failed out in the dept.Now that I ve given you my utme n putme scores and you have painstakinly authenticated it.Your next move was to increase my dignity inevitably by making me a celebrity,even when I said earlier on my previous post that I dont like show off, well all the same thanks for the fame booster I wish we would meet soon in this COOL SCHOOL that RULEs, 1nce again Im impressed.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by tpia5: 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2012
Isnt the op supposed to choose between uniport, unn and unical.

How did he come add unilag and oau which are in the west, to uniport which is in the southsouth.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2012
Let me educate you.

Before a course is run in any university, it has to be accredited by the NUC. This is why Pharmacy is run presently in Uniport.

Now, dia is wat is called professional accreditation. Dis is done by various professional bodies i.e Pharmacist Council of Nigeria(PCN), Nursing and Midwidery Council of Nigeria(NMCN), Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria(MDCN), Law has its own and so on. All these bodies have various functions among which is periodic accreditation of courses hitherto accredited by the NUC. This is where Uniport, Delsu, Igbinedion and some other unis offering the course have failed.

They failed to meet the standards set by the PCN therefore, they cannot induct students to the practise after completion of their programmes. This is the fear of the poster.

Not until the faculty is re-accredited by the PCN, the graduates won't be inducted to the practise & thus won't be given practising licence.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2012
A good example for case study is MADONNA UNIVERSITY, elele Campus that houses the Pharmacy faculty. MADONNA started turning out pharmacy graduates in the year 2007 but because PCN didn't accredit the faculty until 2011, all the graduates from 2007-2010 were not inducted and thus couldn't practise as at when due. They were all inducted at once after accrediting in 2011.

You would have save me the stress of typing all this if only you read up the link I posted. But I believe someone out there has learned.

Also, Otokx, you can walk up to the faculty and ask a sizeable number of them, they will tell you same. Nuff said.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by otokx(m): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2012
kayzaer:

@otokx.The last time I read ur post you called me a lier,and also that I failed out in the dept.Now that I ve given you my utme n putme scores and you have painstakinly authenticated it.Your next move was to increase my dignity inevitably by making me a celebrity,even when I said earlier on my previous post that I dont like show off, well all the same thanks for the fame booster I wish we would meet soon in this COOL SCHOOL that RULEs, 1nce again Im impressed.

You are not a celebrity but a typical Nigerian fraud. After using Lagos as a state of origin to enter UNIPORT which is in the records, you turned around to claim that you are from Imo State.

At least Rx has now changed his tune to say UNIPORT had accreditation but no longer has but he did not say that is stated on the Pharmacy bodies website so that his line of argument is still lame.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by otokx(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2012
The moral of the story is people should telling lies; this is a public forum so please give out factual information based on verifiable evidences.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by otokx(m): 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2012
put stop in between should and lies.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2012
OMG, are you so dumb or academically impaired? I wonder how you passed English Language in your WAEC and JAMB. Any reasonable person reading this our conversation will know that you are a joke. I wonder how you got into the university. UNIPORT PHARMACY is not accredited. I maintain my ground. NUC and PCN are different, the former can only approve a course to be run but the latter will dictate if the faculty can graduate students. Wise up and reason logically. Don't let sentiments becloud your sense of reasoning rather let objectivity be your watchword. Left to me alone, I won't argue with u but I know people are reading this and I won't let you mislead them with your unsound claims.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by kayzaer(m): 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2012
rx steve:

OMG, are you so dumb or academically impaired? I wonder how you passed English Language in your WAEC and JAMB. Any reasonable person reading this our conversation will know that you are a joke. I wonder how you got into the university. UNIPORT PHARMACY is not accredited. I maintain my ground. NUC and PCN are different, the former can only approve a course to be run but the latter will dictate if the faculty can graduate students. Wise up and reason logically. Don't let sentiments becloud your sense of reasoning rather let objectivity be your watchword. Left to me alone, I won't argue with u but I know people are reading this and I won't let you mislead them with your unsound claims.
well said,it now for the reader as for me after asking friends from the dept,It quite certain that it not accredited.@otokx.Me being 4rm Lagos,Imo or whatever does it justify ur claim or your incessant writing of my name.And before I forget My Mum just told me that Im from Rivers,watch out soon I might be From Delta, does it really matter all I know is that ur ground is baseless.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by otokx(m): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2012
pcn website; www.pcnng.org

nuc website; www.nuc.edu.ng
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by otokx(m): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2012
@kayzaer

As a fellow nairalander i really did not want to do it but it may have to come to it

Are you ready to make this your statements before your dean and faculty officer; since you say you are a valid student registered in our unique UNIPORT?

You will be giving a fair hearing at the senate committee on ethics we can assure but are you ready to appear because we can take it up officially as your pronouncements has been brought into disrepute.

You do know by now that we have your full details.

@ALL

while public forums are largely anonymous sites where you can run your mouth; do well not to tell lies about your organizations.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by otokx(m): 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2012
Please just say you are ready so that we can start up the process; Mr TB Nimengoka your faculty officer would be very interested in this case so also your Dean whose name was mentioned before. You can also ask all those your friends in the department to come and support you officially in your claims that UNIPORT PHARMACY has no accreditation.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2012
You are a cretin! Why don't you walk up to d faculty and ask? Ask the students in the higher classes or if u'v got the balls, ask d lecturers. And pls dont be ashamed to air your findings here. Also, those websites are not updated regularly so stop giving yrself false ecstacy. Lastly, it is very wrong and childish of you to post someones full names on an anonymous forum. That speaks volumes about your intelligence.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by kayzaer(m): 12:00am On Feb 16, 2012
@otokx.Very funny.I just ask for Nairalanders help,I ll never disrepute my school in any way.1st you called me a lier then you said I failed out in the dept.Now you are telling me that you have my info,as if Im a hardened criminal,where else would my info be if not in my school.About you posting my info here,that is where you have erred,for my info was mearnt for the school use only and not to be posted in some public anonymous site.:I just saw in the website you posted the names of the 13 universities that is accredited which Rx steve was speaking earlier of and Uniport is not among.
www.pcnng.org/Universities%20Accredited%20for%20Pharmacy%20Programme%20in%20Nigeria.htm
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2012
Otokx, come out and defend yourself o.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2012
Pls go and see a psychiatrist before it gets out of hand! @kay, don't be afraid, the bigot can do nothing.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2012
Also, take up some courses in English comprehension and deductive reasoning. I'm not replying u again cos u won't learn in 100yrs.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by kayzaer(m): 11:59am On Feb 16, 2012
@otokx, If I should be scared of something in this world,It should be dying in a state of ignorance, I laugh because you talk to me as if I am one 2yr old you who you can threaten by taking a sweet from.Back to your incessant use of my name on this site,since you have chosen to disobey the admin by invading my privacy.It may interest you to know that you have bypass some laws here,If you should mention my name here again,my meeting with the committe as you mentioned would be solely to see YOU.Incase you dont know your civic right,I know mine.Rant all you like, I dont converse with Ignoramus.
Re: Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:06am On Jan 14, 2013
Uniport Pharmacy, na God go help us

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Uniabuja 2010/2011 Admission List / Admission Into Fct School Of Nursing/midwifery Gwagwalada Abuja Now On / So What's Next For You After Graduation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.