Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

Dissolve Nigeria. . . Everybody Find Him Papa House! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dissolve Nigeria. . . Everybody Find Him Papa House! (506 Views)

Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting / Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics / Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dissolve Nigeria. . . Everybody Find Him Papa House! by DuduNegro: 6:55am On Feb 13, 2012
This is Negro_Ntns to those who may wonder!

To stop the damages and the devastations to our people and to reverse the non-consensual cohabation in this country Nigeria will need to be dissolved. The division will create many confusions and confrontations over territorial boundaries and demarcations. This problem is the result of dividing a region into states and then further carving more divisions out of the divided lands. This carvings have created disunity where there was none before.

Almost everyone here is sub-consciously hoping and wishing that a Sovereign National Conference will hold to start the talk of one or multiple of: re-amalgamation, confederacy and or dissolution. As I often do, I come to you with a truth. . . . you can take it whichever way you want. There is a biiiiiiiig and irreconcilable problem when the CBN governor selectively picks who out of the victims of boko terror will get a recompense for their loss. Look you know what, maybe I shouldn't open that can of worm yet. I will save that for another day. . . . but I'm going to say this, for SLS to even dare to donate money to victims at all, says a lot and goes to confirm another truth I already shared with you, viz. . . .there are three governments simultaneously in power 1) An elected but weak govt; 2) An un-elected but rebellion govt and 3) A die-hard caste of sponsors that bankroll corruption and crime.

What should you do now? Prepare your mind for a gradual lead-in to some solution offered through SNC or cast your sight forward to an unknown trigger that will set things off . . an outbreak and breakdown in law and order and total revolt! Start conditioning your mind towards a land that you belong to and it belongs to you. To help, I brought information to assist with the reversal from the center; Abuja < States < Regions < Nigeria < Northern/Southern Nigeria < Protectorate < Traditional States.

When you get to the Traditional State level. . . this is where we were when British got here. This is where we should begin, for those wanting a new beginning, to form consentual alliances and Nation building. See Links below.

Here is mine - Lagos > Ife. Just one hop to reconstitute and repledge allegiance to Oduduwa and that's it! grin

http://www.worldstatesmen.org/Nigeria.htm
General data on Nigeria, 2 1/2yrs old Republic of Biafra and the 1 day old Republic of Benin.

http://www.worldstatesmen.org/Nigeria_native.html
Traditional States
Re: Dissolve Nigeria. . . Everybody Find Him Papa House! by 1soul(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2012
Nigeria has already been divided as Christian dominant south and the Muuslim dominant North by the media, while the middle belt will determine their position by referendum, but going by Senator Joseph Waku's stand point, they might remain strapped to the north for a very long time, as the belt that held them is still very much around their waist.

If after the North/South division we still can't forge a common destiny beyond ethnicity down south then we further devide along ethnic and cultural affiliation.

The inoculation is formulated through the disease, just like antidote is to poison. The core north and her hegemony is the main problem of nigeria. I wish the south will realise this and rise above artificial ethnic/tribal devide and rule boundaries created to undermine the south despite her intellectual advancements over the north.

We can end it all and achieve our republic through an ''OCCUPY SOUTHERN NIGERIA'' to show the world our displeasure with this entity called Nigeria, We already have every reason to undo what was done in 1914. The killing in the north is against the south/christians as contained in their fliers. Only in Kano were the northerners mistakenly affected and the BK were remorseful, which also attracted a N100 Million compensation from our own very CBN. Is the signs no glaring and clear enough that we are not one??

The problem with the Southern Nigeria is the foolishness of not taking a united stand against their common enemy(born to rule north), they are still suffering from their colonial devide and rule syndrome, while the north has graduated to international terrorism, up to issuing threats to assassinate a US ambassador if his country ever sign to assist rid us of them, or break us out of their hostage of BokoHaram.

The south needs to wake up and tell the world we want out!!!

Yes, Out of this locomotive machine designed to keep us in a state of perpetual rewind!!!
Re: Dissolve Nigeria. . . Everybody Find Him Papa House! by LogicMind: 9:41am On Feb 13, 2012
negro, i thought you were banned.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Diezani, Others Over Fuel Scarcity / Why Have A Nigerian Permanent Mission Abroad? / United Nations Of Nigeria Our Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.