Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,626 members, 7,861,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

How Do I Grow My Skills Acquisition Business? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Grow My Skills Acquisition Business? (768 Views)

How Do I Grow A Beard / Center For Skills Acquisition And Self Employment Dominance / Looking For A Good Place For Actualize My Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Grow My Skills Acquisition Business? by bvc(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2012
I'm a graduate of industrial chemistry, an entrepreneur to the core. I need help. Last year, I spent the whole 12months holding free industrial training seminars in churches and destitute homes, while schools and organizations pay for our services. My first was a no-show, but I was tick enough to know that it will get better, I just didn't know how much. My last commercial seminar was a no-show as well. I certainly need help. I had poster, flyers, and even radio gingles and still, nobody showed up. The success I've recorded so far was from industrial products like soap making, paint making, bleach, cream, custard food etc. But, I had to expand to bring in driving, computer training, bead and hat making and also animal farming. But, I still haven't recorded the kind of success I envisioned. Solving the greatest problem Nigeria has in my own little way. Please, advice me if you are experienced in this.

(1) (Reply)

llllllollllll / Who/what Brought You To NL? / How Many Languages Do U Speak Fluently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.