Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? (2940 Views)

I Wanna Know / Am A Christian Converted To Muslim.wanna Know Why? Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by deols(f): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2012
^^wa iyaka.
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by vedaxcool(m): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2012
where is davidylan? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by IbroSaunks(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2012
he's probably looking for a rebuttal, that guy is very persistent!
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by deols(f): 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2012
undecided
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 11, 2012
vedaxcool: where is davidylan? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Right here bro, right here. grin

IbroSaunks: he's probably looking for a rebuttal, that guy is very persistent!

You guessed right my friend! cheesy

@ Deols, have you asked yourself why allah allows muslims to "pass over" hell at all in the first place? Why supplicate for 70 yrs, pray, starve yourself at ramadan every yr and waste money going to stone the devil in saudi arabia just so you can pass like the wind on a knife edge over hell? grin Does that sound logical to you?

deols: FIrst, the bigot should have read the whole surah or perhaps, d verses before and after the one he quoted. I wonder if he gets the scope of his science journals merely by reading a paragraph.

Unlike the quran though, science journals are mostly logical. If sura 19:71 made a shred of sense, you wouldnt need so many people giving varying interpretations of it. It should be clear and without contradiction right? Only in the quran do you read nonsense like people waddling over a knife edge like cows. grin senseless.
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by deols(f): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2012
davidylan:

Right here bro, right here. grin
this ogbeni is feeling funky grin grin

You guessed right my friend! cheesy

even though you came back later and after I brought the thread back? yours is a case, pathetic.

@ Deols, have you asked yourself why allah allows muslims to "pass over" hell at all in the first place? Why supplicate for 70 yrs, pray, starve yourself at ramadan every yr and waste money going to stone the devil in saudi arabia just so you can pass like the wind on a knife edge over hell? grin Does that sound logical to you?

it sounds logical to me. It must be that all christians, irrespective of how good or bad they were would have a chance to be in the best band in heaven(since your christian heaven is an avenue for singing and dancing). Are you telling me that everyone who proclaims to be christian gets the same position as the others. You can steal, kill, drink, commit adultery and claim to be christian and voila, u get the sonorous voice and sing for eternity?? think dude, think.
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2012
deols:
it sounds logical to me. It must be that all christians, irrespective of how good or bad they were would have a chance to be in the best band in heaven(since your christian heaven is an avenue for singing and dancing). Are you telling me that everyone who proclaims to be christian gets the same position as the others. You can steal, kill, drink, commit adultery and claim to be christian and voila, u get the sonorous voice and sing for eternity?? think dude, think.

this doesnt require "thinking". The criteria for heaven is VERY CLEAR in the bible so there is no need to second guess, read tomes from "scholars" or prognosticate endlessly as muslims are wont to do on account of the awfully disjointed and unintelligible way the quran is presented.
If you read the book of John 3, the way to heaven is CLEARLY presented - ye must be born again . . . simple! Prov 28:13 says anyone who confesses his sin AND forsakes them shall find mercy. So yes you can have once been a thief, a killer or drunk... as long as you confess, forsake your sins and come under the grace of the blood of Christ, you are a candidate for heaven.
singing in heaven is not a reward but an act of worship.
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2012
this little girl grin is here again posting crap like she seldom does regarding the christianity subject
deols:
The above submission confirms that u are virtually ignorant about christianity.

Let me try to educate u a bit.

All believers right from the old testament are aware of the fact that the wages of sin is death, thats y u can see during the time of Moses from Exodus to Joshua 1, its more like instantaneous judgement for anyone who does evil. This is a confirmation that u cannot say cos u're a believer u are free to indulge in BS and think nothing would happen to u in reward for being so stupid.

why we are called after christ(christian) is cos of the reconciliation christ came for, between man and God, to wipe away all our sins by saving and redeeming us from death. If any christian who has been saved and confessed christ does evil and thinks because of the belief in christ he/she will have direct access to heaven, such one must be a big fool. Paul said this to erring believers in Romans 6:1 Well then, should we keep on sinning so that God can show us more and more of his wonderful grace?
This simply means there's no justification for sin.

Try to relate my above submission to the aspect in ur post where u stated that 'It must be that all christians, irrespective of how good or bad they were would have a chance to be in the best band in heaven(since your christian heaven is an avenue for singing and dancing)'

accepted just as Davidylan said, 'once i was a theif, a killer, a fornicator, adulterer, liar' etc but once anyone confesses and accepts christ and do not return to evil, such one is guaranteed to wine, dance and laugh in heaven with other saints.

Hope u now know better
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by vedaxcool(m): 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2012
toba: this little girl grin is here again posting crap like she seldom does regarding the christianity subject
The above submission confirms that u are virtually ignorant about christianity.

I wonder where u have been our supposed investment/banking expert who deludes himself that somehow SLS run to him for financial advice wink

toba:
Let me try to educate u a bit.

All believers right from the old testament are aware of the fact that the wages of sin is death, thats y u can see during the time of Moses from Exodus to Joshua 1, its more like instantaneous judgement for anyone who does evil. This is a confirmation that u cannot say cos u're a believer u are free to indulge in BS and think nothing would happen to u in reward for being so stupid.

Lol! And u assume u made a sensible statement, first comparing the Jewish beliefs with the Christians one is just playing dumb! As the OT clearly contradicts the NT in terms of 'how to make heaven'. The OT in Isiah were u quoted the wages of sins is death! I ask have u ever read the entire passage to understand the context? If yes could u quote the passage so that we can show that u are simply ignorant or dishonest as the OT clearly spoke of sinning and repeating? No . . .

toba:
why we are called after christ(christian) is cos of the reconciliation christ came for, between man and God, to wipe away all our sins by saving and redeeming us from death. If any christian who has been saved and confessed christ does evil and thinks because of the belief in christ he/she will have direct access to heaven, such one must be a big fool. Paul said this to erring believers in Romans 6:1 Well then, should we keep on sinning so that God can show us more and more of his wonderful grace?
This simply means there's no justification for sin.

Did paul say or asked? Then from your statement the majority of Christians are BIG FOOLS, as even on this NL we read a thread where Christians argued with much indicating that they have a free pass to sins because they are living under grace this is what most christian believe and this is what their Pastors interpret it to be! Remember the same Paul say your deeds r like filthy rags, then if my good deeds are filthy rags then my bad ones cannot be any more important! Whether there is no justification for sins is hardly the issue the truth remains Christians sin in their billions which they excuse on the basis that it has been paid for!

toba:
Try to relate my above submission to the aspect in ur post where u stated that 'It must be that all christians, irrespective of how good or bad they were would have a chance to be in the best band in heaven(since your christian heaven is an avenue for singing and dancing)'

Your submission is just that, your submission, which as usual passes on ur own opinion as being what every church interpret the forsaken god saga!
That is far from the truth!
toba:
accepted just as Davidylan said, 'once i was a theif, a killer, a fornicator, adulterer, liar' etc but once anyone confesses and accepts christ and do not return to evil, such one is guaranteed to wine, dance and laugh in heaven with other saints.

Hope u now know better

Again u committed another sin by lying that Christians must not sin to make to heaven after u liars claimed human were born defective occassioning their sinning thereby requiring them bloody sacrifice because humans according Christians are doomed to a life of sinning that no amount of repentance can ever erase, hence the. Need for a blood sacrifice to erase Hence christians claim Jesus alleged death paid the wages of sins hence if someone has paid the wages of sins for all christian then christians rightly interpret it as a free pass to sin, and in classical english we say some god imagined he sacrificed his son to save humanity from himself, the logics are not supporting ur spurious explanation
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by deols(f): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2012
@toba, I'd really like to keep you for laughs which youv never failed to deliver. so, abeg, let me face this man.

davidylan:

this doesnt require "thinking". The criteria for heaven is VERY CLEAR in the bible so there is no need to second guess, read tomes from "scholars" or prognosticate endlessly as muslims are wont to do on account of the awfully disjointed and unintelligible way the quran is presented.
If you read the book of John 3, the way to heaven is CLEARLY presented - ye must be born again . . . simple! Prov 28:13 says anyone who confesses his sin AND forsakes them shall find mercy. So yes you can have once been a thief, a killer or drunk... as long as you confess, forsake your sins and come under the grace of the blood of Christ, you are a candidate for heaven.
singing in heaven is not a reward but an act of worship.

You have made it clear that the biblical way to heaven is different from the Islamic one. So, what is the point again. You want me to believe yours is logical hmmn?

So, assuming youv been born again for a larger part of your life and close to your death, someone seduces you and you fornicate, you become doomed and destined for hell because you have gone against that doctrine that prevents fornication.

In Islam, You'd be punished for your sins. believing in the almighty Allah gets you to al jannah eventually. But whoever's been to hell gets the tag. may Allah save you and me from the hell fire(Amin)

1 Like

Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 16, 2012
Guy i hope u heeded to the advice i gave u during our last discourse here on NL, regarding ur comprehension skill and also ur written English. As at the last time, u were writing incoherently like a primary school pupil. I wouldn't indulge u if i found BS in the post i'm about to respond to grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
vedaxcool:

I wonder where u have been our supposed investment/banking expert who deludes himself that somehow SLS run to him for financial advice wink
Yea i have been off here doing want i know how to do best and i've been smiling to the bank with $$$$$$$$$

I hope u know some of us have lives out outside of here which we go about doing to keep body and soul together.

vedaxcool:
Lol! And u assume u made a sensible statement, first comparing the Jewish beliefs with the Christians one is just playing dumb!

U see? Ur delusion on display again. wouldnt it be better for u to ask if u found anything unclear to u in my post than to ignorantly assume and post BS? Im wondering where u see comparison in my post.
Here's what i said and the meaning
'All believers right from the old testament are aware of the fact that the wages of sin is death'
What i was referring to with the above comment is what we read in the bible in the book of Genesis. Any believer(christian) who picks up the bible for the first time would probably start the reading from Genesis. he/she would have read the creation story followed by the fall of man. God has placed everything in the hands of Adam/Eve and ordered them not to eat from a certain tree. They disobeyed God hence death came in. This is what i was saying in my post. This' has got nothing to do with any Jewish tradition or did God create Adam/Eve with tribe. See Gen 3 to learn what is stated therein. The fall of man was as a result of sin, therefore every believer knows that the wages of sin is death.

Genesis 3

The Fall

1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”
2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

I hope u grabbed this into ur thick skull. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

As the OT clearly contradicts the NT in terms of 'how to make heaven'.
U must really be medicating on a cheap cocaine, if not how does the OT contradicts the NT?

The OT in Isiah were u quoted the wages of sins is death!
Once again u goofed big time.

IM simply part quoting Romans 6 vs 23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in[b] Christ Jesus our Lord.

Learn to ask before u open ur trashed mouth to talk embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I ask have u ever read the entire passage to understand the context? If yes could u quote the passage so that we can show that u are simply ignorant or dishonest as the OT clearly spoke of sinning and repeating? No . . .

No i haven't can u please educate me?

Did paul say or asked? Then from your statement the majority of Christians are BIG FOOLS, as even on this NL we read a thread where Christians argued with much indicating that they have a free pass to sins because they are living under grace this is what most christian believe and this is what their Pastors interpret it to be! Remember the same Paul say your deeds r like filthy rags, then if my good deeds are filthy rags then my bad ones cannot be any more important! Whether there is no justification for sins is hardly the issue the truth remains Christians sin in their billions which they excuse on the basis that it has been paid for!
Seriously i think u need to go back to school to learn properly comprehension and punctuation marks. Do u even know the meaning of (?) question mark? Let me educate u on its meaning and usage.

from wiki
The question mark (?; also known as an interrogation point, interrogation mark, question point, query or eroteme),[1] is a punctuation mark that replaces the full stop (period) at the end of an interrogative sentence in English and many other languages. The question mark is not used for indirect questions. The question mark character is also often used in place of missing or unknown data.

For God's sake Paul was simply querying or interogation in anger when he made the statement.
lets see once again
Romans 6 vs 1 What shall we say, then[b]?[/b] Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase[b]?[/b] 2 By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer[b]?[/b]
Please take note of the '?' Paul was simply telling people to stop sinning and asking them questions.
The question mark signifies that the sentence/phrase was an interrogation. If u read romance 6 further, u'll realize what Paul was saying in full terms.

SMH at the education system in Nigeria. WTF? an adult doesnt know what the question mark is used for? sad sad sad sad angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry

Your submission is just that, your submission, which as usual passes on ur own opinion as being what every church interpret the forsaken god saga!
That is far from the truth!
Is there any sense in what u posted above?

Again u committed another sin by lying that Christians must not sin to make to heaven after u liars claimed human were born defective occassioning their sinning thereby requiring them bloody sacrifice because humans according Christians are doomed to a life of sinning that no amount of repentance can ever erase, hence the. Need for a blood sacrifice to erase Hence christians claim Jesus alleged death paid the wages of sins hence if someone has paid the wages of sins for all christian then christians rightly interpret it as a free pass to sin, and in classical english we say some god imagined he sacrificed his son to save humanity from himself, the logics are not supporting ur spurious explanation
U are simply talking nonsense. The answer to the BS u posted lies in the same Romance 6 which is the subject of this discourse.

Let me prove to u that u are simply chatting dust.

Romance 6 from vs 5 For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his. 6 For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body ruled by sin might be done away with,[a] that we should no longer be slaves to sin— 7 because anyone who has died has been set free from sin.

8 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. 9 For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. 10 The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God.

11 In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. 12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires. 13 Do not offer any part of yourself to sin as an instrument of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer every part of yourself to him as an instrument of righteousness

Vs 13 is telling believers to do away with sin completely or what do u make of what Paul was saying?

All ur rants here makes no sense at cos i can find anywhere in the bible that states unequivocally that christians must continue to sin in order to make heaven. If there's any, kind post for us to review and analyze same.

Please do sharpen ur comprehension skill before u respond to my post.

Have a good day whilst i await ur response
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by Sweetnecta: 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2012
what baffles me is the Jesus who is their lord, author and finisher of their religion is not always the last word for christians.

Paul is always is. The same Paul who never was a disciple suddenly became the apostle that overrides each and all the disciples.

Even overrides Jesus in many instances.
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 17, 2012
Sweetnecta: what baffles me is the Jesus who is their lord, author and finisher of their religion is not always the last word for christians.

Paul is always is. The same Paul who never was a disciple suddenly became the apostle that overrides each and all the disciples.

Even overrides Jesus in many instances.
You muslims never ceases to amuse me with ur thinking and frivolous assumptions that u know all about Paul, Jesus, Christianity and the bible, whereas u guys knows absolutely nothing.

The fundamental questions that needs to be asked is who is Paul? Jesus? Christians? and what exactly does the bible say?

PAUL is/was an apostle of Jesus Christ. We can even call him the mouth piece of Christ cos he wrote the substantial part of the bible and taught deeply the basics of what Christ represents. He laboured more than all other apostles hence the many books credited to him in the NT. He never taught anything outside what Christ taught whilst on earth.

U can read the bible like a novel, whilst failing to comprehend the deep meaning of the various chapters and verses contained therein. Once u lack the understand, the result is what u guys post here daily and sometimes doesn't worth sparing time to respond to.

the young lady's talking about sinning and whether Christians can continue to sin and then make heaven. Here's a response from christ himself.

Jesus addressed this matter saying, "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." (Matthew 7:21-23)

Alfa Sweetnecta and co, Jesus is saying it is not the ones who call Jesus, Lord who will enter heaven, but those that do the will of God. In other words the true believer is the one to whom Christ is their Lord and who live by the word of God.

Finally the key in determining who is truly a Christian and who is not can revealed by the way they live their lives and their attitude toward sin
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by vedaxcool(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
toba: Guy i hope u heeded to the advice i gave u during our last discourse here on NL, regarding ur comprehension skill and also ur written English. As at the last time, u were writing incoherently like a primary school pupil. I wouldn't indulge u if i found BS in the post i'm about to respond to grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I doubt whether u had a good look at the above rant u wrote, as merely reading it clearly shows how difficult it is for u to express ur thoughts in english I almost mistake the trash to be from a delusional semi-literate!

toba:
Yea i have been off here doing want i know how to do best and i've been smiling to the bank with $$$$$$$$$

I hope u know some of us have lives out outside of here which we go about doing to keep body and soul together.

Really the delusion is yet to wash away, in any case when ever I engage people on NL I try to picture how they look, I imagine u wear oversized coat which u mistake for a suit on weather beaten shoes
That knows the every corner of the internet cafe u work for as u say 'to keep body and soul together' lol! I might be wrong though BUT I DOUBT THAT!

toba:
U see? Ur delusion on display again. wouldnt it be better for u to ask if u found anything unclear to u in my post than to ignorantly assume and post BS? Im wondering where u see comparison in my post.
Here's what i said and the meaning
'All believers right from the old testament are aware of the fact that the wages of sin is death'
What i was referring to with the above comment is what we read in the bible in the book of Genesis. Any believer(christian) who picks up the bible for the first time would probably start the reading from Genesis. he/she would have read the creation story followed by the fall of man. God has placed everything in the hands of Adam/Eve and ordered them not to eat from a certain tree. They disobeyed God hence death came in. This is what i was saying in my post. This' has got nothing to do with any Jewish tradition or did God create Adam/Eve with tribe. See Gen 3 to learn what is stated therein. The fall of man was as a result of sin, therefore every believer knows that the wages of sin is death.

Genesis 3

The Fall

1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”
2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

I hope u grabbed this into ur thick skull. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

U must really be medicating on a cheap cocaine, if not how does the OT contradicts the NT?

Once again u goofed big time.

IM simply part quoting Romans 6 vs 23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in[b] Christ Jesus our Lord.

Learn to ask before u open ur trashed mouth to talk embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

No i haven't can u please educate me?

After showing us the level of ur weak intelligence which we commonly associate with domestic animals, I ask what were u specifically responding to? My response used the word AS which clearly showed the linkage between the the first sentence and second second sentence
together, half quoting me hardly validates ur points more than ur disgraceful rush to answer questions that were never asked? Nor ur sillier tactic of quoting biblical verses to wear us down! Ur response hardly surprised me as when dealing with a person of non specific mental illness one should expect such! If u claim I didn't get what u were saying common sense demands u clarify what u were saying rather than sub-dividing my response and then answring a question according to you hardly understood u point. But what point was I really responding too? The dafton was trying to validate his lies using the old testament that Christians are not allowed to sin even when they confess they are sinners and accept that Jesus allegedly died for their sins to which I responded to by pointing to him that he cannot use the OT to validate his claim since the OT and NT contradicts on how to make it to heaven! Rather than address this important point he began spewing invectives asking how do they contradict? How they contradict cretin is nowhere in the OT do u find it requesting people to believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus rather the OT had a system of repentance prior to the forsaken god saga in any case u proved one thing that u have a serious deficiency in ur intellect! If not u would know the important stuff to refute! grin

toba:
Seriously i think u need to go back to school to learn properly comprehension and punctuation marks. Do u even know the meaning of (?) question mark? Let me educate u on its meaning and usage.

from wiki
The question mark (?; also known as an interrogation point, interrogation mark, question point, query or eroteme),[1] is a punctuation mark that replaces the full stop (period) at the end of an interrogative sentence in English and many other languages. The question mark is not used for indirect questions. The question mark character is also often used in place of missing or unknown data.

For God's sake Paul was simply querying or interogation in anger when he made the statement.
lets see once again
Romans 6 vs 1 What shall we say, then[b]?[/b] Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase[b]?[/b] 2 By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer[b]?[/b]
Please take note of the '?' Paul was simply telling people to stop sinning and asking them questions.
The question mark signifies that the sentence/phrase was an interrogation. If u read romance 6 further, u'll realize what Paul was saying in full terms.

SMH at the education system in Nigeria. WTF? an adult doesnt know what the question mark is used for? sad sad sad sad angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry

Again the simpleton showed us how his minds behaves, I could also say my statement was an interrogative statement or a rhetorical question? I can go further and say no one can say for sure whether he was 'interrogation' lol because paul neither knew how to use question mark and punctuation marks did not exist when Paul was alive? Or wiki did n't tell u that? But after all ur yapping about interrogative statement u simply prove my point that u suffer non specific mental illness as even a Fool would know what part of my statement is actually important if u cannot use ur small brain to know what is important then we cannot help u! Which again u hardly answered as the point I made is that christians sin in their billions which they excuse on the allege crucifixion of Jesus, they believe they live under grace I bet other christians will quote the ever contradictory Paul to back their claim.

toba:
Is there any sense in what u posted above?

Coming from a simpleton, we cannot see what other outcome than the above statement!

toba:
U are simply talking nonsense. The answer to the BS u posted lies in the same Romance 6 which is the subject of this discourse.

Let me prove to u that u are simply chatting dust.

Romance 6 from vs 5 For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his. 6 For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body ruled by sin might be done away with,[a] that we should no longer be slaves to sin— 7 because anyone who has died has been set free from sin.

8 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. 9 For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. 10 The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God.

11 In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. 12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires. 13 Do not offer any part of yourself to sin as an instrument of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer every part of yourself to him as an instrument of righteousness

Vs 13 is telling believers to do away with sin completely or what do u make of what Paul was saying?

All ur rants here makes no sense at cos i can find anywhere in the bible that states unequivocally that christians must continue to sin in order to make heaven. If there's any, kind post for us to review and analyze same.

Please do sharpen ur comprehension skill before u respond to my post.

Have a good day whilst i await ur response

Wow! What else do we expect from a man with questionionable intellect? He couldn't have done any worst than this. The least u could have done is ask for clarification but we know that is too much to expect from u! My point is very simple, christians ur brethren claim that using ur own Pauline text would say the law has been fulfilled the law has been nailed to cross, we are living under grace . . . And they go on on, these are not my interpretation these are interpretation from ur own Christian brethren! Quote Paul from monday - monday it does not change what ur brothers interpret the death and resurrection of Jesus to be! And that underscores the point I was trying to make, that deols was right in her stating that Christians feel free to sin because they live under grace! I u stating Paul this Paul that has little bearing on any what other Christians belief it is like u saying Muslims practice mutah my response would be some muslims do not all, rather than argue foolishly whether it is legal or not! I hope this explains clearly what u could not just figure out!
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2012
Maclatunji abeg no fex with moi. Im not supposed to be doing this but pardon moi this time. There are some animals on this forum that needs to be dealt with. My good friend allow me trash this dimwit
vedaxcool:

I doubt whether u had a good look at the above rant u wrote, as merely reading it clearly shows how difficult it is for u to express ur thoughts in english I almost mistake the trash to be from a delusional semi-literate!

Oh no. This a[b]s[/b]]s[b]]s[/b]ucker is here telling me about literacy too bad. you must be a tool, hence the greatest challenge u have is comprehending English Language. its quite understandable though cos your naivety is beclouding your judgement and making u convulsing. Too bad. I was calling ur attention to the stupidity and poor use of English u exhibited during our last discourse and instead of u to take heed, u are here chatting dust. Im here to school u as usual. U havent done better at all cos u still write like a primary 2 pupil

Really the delusion is yet to wash away, in any case when ever I engage people on NL I try to picture how they look,
Keep shut and stop lying. U are not a sane person to engage in any meaningful discussion. This only shows the kind of character u would be in the real world. All u do most times is to display stupidity and ignorance coupled with ur very poor English skills. too bad

I imagine u wear oversized coat which u mistake for a suit on weather beaten shoes
Oh no. U forgot that for me to have worn an oversized coat, shows some level of sanity instead of going about naked. Unlike u my friend who goes about naked begging for coverings grin
vedaxcool task your brain cells even though i know they are almost dead cry cry cry

That knows the every corner of the internet cafe u work for as u say 'to keep body and soul together' lol! I might be wrong though BUT I DOUBT THAT!

Guy u forgot that cyber cafe/internet cafe business is a cool buz with lots of cash inflows. the last time i visited a cafe was sometime in 2002. Guess what, apart from the computers being used for browsing, there are other things they do like photocopying, scanning and faxing. There's vacancy in one cafe near my office. Kindly send ur CV, i mean ur primary school leaving certificate to apply as a messenger there. The pay is good u know? Like N2500 a month. At least it would keep u away from constituting nuisance on NL.

After showing us the level of ur weak intelligence which we commonly associate with domestic animals,
This is another brain-fart from u my friend. When were u discharged from the psychiatric hospital sef? I'll ensure that the licence of the doctor that ordered ur discharge is withdrawn and ensure u are referred to another hospital for proper medical attention. ok?

I ask what were u specifically responding to?
Good question. Even though English is ur problem. If u take a careful review of my post above, u'll discover the basis of this discourse. Its simple. U are equivocating without having the full knowledge of what my response to deols really meant. The basis once again is whether Christians would go to heaven despite sinning heavily without repenting. Once u gain ur consciousness, we can then discuss in a civil manner. ok?

My response used the word AS which clearly showed the linkage between the the first sentence and second second sentence
together, half quoting me hardly validates ur points more than ur disgraceful rush to answer questions that were never asked?
As i posited earlier, u are writing like a primary 2 pupil with incoherent use of English expression. U haven't improved a bit at all. Im doing u a favour by quoting u to help u realize ur stupidity in order for u make amends. You've failed to understand that since.

Nor ur sillier tactic of quoting biblical verses to wear us down!

See this this mumu. I have to quote the bible which is the back up. Abi isnt our discussion based on biblical injunction? After all u are at liberty to quote ur quran if u feel ur points are not well articulated. Is there anything wrong in quoting the bible?

Ur response hardly surprised me as when dealing with a person of non specific mental illness one should expect such!
Guy u are a laboratory slowpoke. someone needs to buy vedaxcool some artificial intelligence from china. No china is too far, Alaba market would do the trick. I'll send someone soon grin

If u claim I didn't get what u were saying common sense demands u clarify what u were saying rather than sub-dividing my response and then answring a question according to you hardly understood u point.
U are very correct. Thats exactly what i would have done on a normal day assuming i was chatting with someone sane. U forgot that it requires intelligence to debate on this kind of topic. It would be difficult to do that with u, knowing fully well that you aren't blessed with one (intelligence)

But what point was I really responding too?

Nice one. I'll take this as a rhetoric

The dafton was trying to validate his lies using the old testament that Christians are not allowed to sin even when they confess they are sinners and accept that Jesus allegedly died for their sins to which I responded to by pointing to him that he cannot use the OT to validate his claim since the OT and NT contradicts on how to make it to heaven! Rather than address this important point he began spewing invectives asking how do they contradict? How they contradict cretin is nowhere in the OT do u find it requesting people to believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus rather the OT had a system of repentance prior to the forsaken god saga in any case u proved one thing that u have a serious deficiency in ur intellect! If not u would know the important stuff to refute! grin

U are simply talking nonsense and BS. No coma, punctuation etc. Just typing rubbish and garbages. How do u expect any sane person to engage u judging by ur intellectual incapabilities? The best way is to simplify the BS u posted and then respond properly. SMH at the education system in Nigeria

The dafton was trying to validate his lies using the old testament that Christians are not allowed to sin even when they confess they are sinners and accept that Jesus allegedly died for their sins to which I responded to by pointing to him that he cannot use the OT to validate his claim since the OT and NT contradicts on how to make it to heaven
Smh. What u wrote above, does it make anysense at all? Can we call it a 'punctuation-less' sentence?
FYI there are two OT text i would post for u, to educate u. 2 Chronicles 7:14

14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Psalm 51

1 Have mercy on me, O God,
according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion
blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash away all my iniquity
and cleanse me from my sin

I know u are a fool. The above texts are just a fraction of numerous examples of sin/repentance that can be found in the OT. I have to ask the mumu again, how does the OT contradicts the NT regarding sin? was it stated anywhere in the entire bible that christians must sin in order to make heaven?

Rather than address this important point he began spewing invectives asking how do they contradict?
Mumu, i have addressed what ever is getting u confused. I ask again, How and where does the OT contradicts the NT regarding how to make heaven?

How they contradict cretin is nowhere in the OT do u find it requesting people to believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus rather the OT had a system of repentance prior to the forsaken god saga in any case u proved one thing that u have a serious deficiency in ur intellect! If not u would know the important stuff to refute! grin

See this grade A odenson. U are just making things up. At least do urself a favour by just showing us How the OT and NT contradicts regarding making heaven. For the umpteenth time i have to ask. The rule is 'don't feed the troll' I have tried my best in feeding u yet ur cry of hunger and starvation. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Again the simpleton showed us how his minds behaves, I could also say my statement was an interrogative statement or a rhetorical question?
Now its obvious u really need to go back to school. I told u how to use the question mark i.e (?) Just see ur comment above. U added a question mark without asking a question. I will recommend u go get a book for beginners in English langusge. Ur above comment isnt a question or an interrogation, was it? U made a declarative statement that doesn't require a question mark. I wonder if u went to school at all

I can go further and say no one can say for sure whether he was 'interrogation' lol
I'll advise u to stop embarrassing urself any further. U meant to right 'I can go further and say no one can say for sure whether he was 'interrogating' instead u wrote he was 'interrogation

This just confirms why it would be difficult to have a civil discussion with u sad sad sad sad sad sad

because paul neither knew how to use question mark and punctuation marks did not exist when Paul was alive[b]?[/b]
Just shut up and go to bed. U are going gaga. Do u know the original language the bible was written in before it was translated?

Mumu adding a question mark again

Or wiki did n't tell u that?

U got it right this time. U asked a question and used the question mark. smiley smiley No wiki didn't tell me that. Kindly tell me

But after all ur yapping about interrogative statement u simply prove my point that u suffer non specific mental illness as even a Fool would know what part of my statement is actually important if u cannot use ur small brain to know what is important then we cannot help u!
Trash as usual. Ur post is filled with grammatical blunders that made no sense. How on earth do u expect a reasonable response to ur BS?

Which again u hardly answered as the point I made is that christians sin in their billions which they excuse on the allege crucifixion of Jesus, they believe they live under grace I bet other christians will quote the ever contradictory Paul to back their claim.
Since u are referring to a past event, u should have said 'alleged' and not allege. If u want to discuss about crucifixion of Jesus, create a new topic and invite me to be ur guest. smiley

Coming from a simpleton, we cannot see what other outcome than the above statement!

Its obvious u must be living a very sad and miserable life outside of here. quite understandable cry cry cry cry

Wow! What else do we expect from a man with questionionable intellect? He couldn't have done any worst than this. The least u could have done is ask for clarification but we know that is too much to expect from u!
clarification from who? u? never. U ve been here chatting BS with very poor logic. I know u are confused and have lost consciousness. I'll wait for u to regain consciousness

My point is very simple, christians ur brethren claim that using ur own Pauline text would say the law has been fulfilled the law has been nailed to cross, we are living under grace . . . And they go on on, these are not my interpretation these are interpretation from ur own Christian brethren! Quote Paul from monday - monday it does not change what ur brothers interpret the death and resurrection of Jesus to be!

ok

And that underscores the point I was trying to make, that deols was right in her stating that Christians feel free to sin because they live under grace!
Thats where u goofed and the myopic thinking which generalise that all Christians reason same way. I tried correcting that erroneous notion of deols cos thats not what the bible truly meant. Sweetnecta did the same thing. All I've done was to show u guys that contrary to some fallacies, anyone who sins and doesn't repent will definitely go to hell and not heaven. That's what the bible says. Kindly read my response to sweetnecta. I cited a direct response from Jesus regarding the subject of discussion

I u stating Paul this Paul that has little bearing on any what other Christians belief it is like u saying Muslims practice mutah my response would be some muslims do not all, rather than argue foolishly whether it is legal or not! I hope this explains clearly what u could not just figure out!
Apply it the other way round
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by vedaxcool(m): 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2012
toba:

Thats where u goofed and the myopic thinking which generalise that all Christians reason same way[/[/i]b]. [b]I tried correcting that erroneous notion[i] of deols cos thats not what the bible truly meant. Sweetnecta did the same thing. All I've done was to show u guys that contrary to some fallacies, anyone who sins and doesn't repent will definitely go to hell and not heaven. That's what the bible says. Kindly read my response to sweetnecta. I cited a direct response from Jesus regarding the subject of discussion

Apply it the other way round

The derelict imbecil didn't disappoint shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, his poor intellect could not in the least aid him in responding coherently shocked shocked shocked shocked,like a drunken abegro shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked he showed that he is indeed better addressed as the villaghe idio^t shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. How does my statement pass as generalization? are you this handicapped mentally? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked or is this just another of the village idiocity we all associate with you? Generalization has simply nothing to do with what I was saying! the point I clearly made is there are Christians who believe they are free to sin because they are living under grace and this same christian would cite Paul to Justify their deeds! we know that your weather beaten shoes might get in the way of reasoning since your brain seems to be under ur feet! My point had been clarified by the last part of my statement that is if a question was to be asked to we Muslims pertaining say mutah, it would make little sense to try to prove from my own point of view no matter what books i am going to cite, that mutah is wrong hence it is not practiced, rather a reasonable response would be that mutah is not practiced by most Muslims but certain muslims do it! likewise one would have expect this near insane individual with mental deficiency of a generalized order and behavior that displays animal stupidity shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, to have answered the statement with something like this; most Christians believe their sins have been paid for hence making sinning not really an issue but such behavior goes against biblical teachings, this should have been the simple common sense the derelict imbecil shocked should have adopted, rather we see the brainless zombie behaving like a rabid dog! You would notice I ignored most of the rubbish you wrote, you might be wondering why, the simple answer is I answer what seems coherent and sensible unlike you who would say something is rubbish yet devote much of your time and energy to addressing what you consider to be rubbish, thereby making you to clearly standout as merely a rubbish person who only addresses rubbish. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2012
vedaxcool:

The derelict imbecil didn't disappoint shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, his poor intellect could not in the least aid him in responding coherently shocked shocked shocked shocked,like a drunken abegro shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked he showed that he is indeed better addressed as the villaghe idio^t shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
I'm wondering if its the miserable life that u live in is the cause of ur bad behaviour on NL. It's gonna be extremely difficult for u to post on NL without showing ur stupidity. Even at that u still typed rubbish. Where did u spend ur childhood sef?
U wanted to type village instead u typed villaghe what does this say about u?

How does my statement pass as generalization? are you this handicapped mentally? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked or is this just another of the village idiocity we all associate with you? Generalization has simply nothing to do with what I was saying! the point I clearly made is there are Christians who believe they are free to sin because they are living under grace and this same christian would cite Paul to Justify their deeds! we know that your weather beaten shoes might get in the way of reasoning since your brain seems to be under ur feet! My point had been clarified by the last part of my statement that is if a question was to be asked to we Muslims pertaining say mutah, it would make little sense to try to prove from my own point of view no matter what books i am going to cite, that mutah is wrong hence it is not practiced, rather a reasonable response would be that mutah is not practiced by most Muslims but certain muslims do it! likewise one would have expect this near insane individual with mental deficiency of a generalized order and behavior that displays animal stupidity shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked,

Your major challenge is English comprehension. The below was ur post i responded to

vedaxcool:
And that underscores the point I was trying to make, that deols was right in her stating that Christians feel free to sin because they live under grace!
Take not of the emphasied part in ur post. U simply corroborated deols by saying this 'that deols was right in her stating that Christians feel free to sin because they live under grace' I am telling u this is very wrong. Someone who understands English would have said 'some Christians feel free to sin because they live under grace'

Let me teach u small English. The 'some' being used represents a part of the whole and not the whole itself. There's a difference between 'christians feel free to sin' and some 'christians feel free to sin'

Im saying to u again that u goofed and the myopic thinking which generalise that all Christians reason same way. ok?

to have answered the statement with something like this; most Christians believe their sins have been paid for hence making sinning not really an issue but such behavior goes against biblical teachings, this should have been the simple common sense the derelict imbecil shocked should have adopted, rather we see the brainless zombie behaving like a rabid dog!

You cant expect to get a civil response when u type BS. Try to change ur approach and we'll have a civil discussion

You would notice I ignored most of the rubbish you wrote, you might be wondering why, the simple answer is I answer what seems coherent and sensible unlike you who would say something is rubbish yet devote much of your time and energy to addressing what you consider to be rubbish, thereby making you to clearly standout as merely a rubbish person who only addresses rubbish. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop lying. U simply ran out of gas and abscond cos ur asssssssssssse has been trashed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol

Oya come give me a hug, there's no bomb on Me lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by vedaxcool(m): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2012
toba:
I'm wondering if its the miserable life that u live in is the cause of ur bad behaviour on NL. It's gonna be extremely difficult for u to post on NL without showing ur stupidity. Even at that u still typed rubbish. Where did u spend ur childhood sef?
U wanted to type village instead u typed villaghe what does this say about u?Oya come give me a hug, there's no bomb on Me lipsrsealed undecided

The village idio*t will always fulfill the prophecy of his idocity, as even an extremely foolish person shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked would be able to differentiate between a typo and wrong spelling! in any case let me leave to fool around much more, it is his calling grin grin grin grin

toba:
Your major challenge is English javascript:void(0);comprehension. The below was ur post i responded to

Take not of the emphasied part in ur post. U simply corroborated deols by saying this 'that deols was right in her stating that Christians feel free to sin because they live under grace' I am telling u this is very wrong. Someone who understands English would have said 'some Christians feel free to sin because they live under grace'

Let me teach u small English. The 'some' being used represents a part of the whole and not the whole itself. There's a difference between 'christians feel free to sin' and some 'christians feel free to sin'

Im saying to u again that u goofed and the myopic thinking which generalise that all Christians reason same way. ok?Oya come give me a hug, there's no bomb on Me lipsrsealed undecided

Typical foolishness we associate with village ido8ts shocked shocked shocked as the phrase Christians feel free to sin could mean all or some, like if you say Yorubas love amala . . ., the near insane individual would accuse you of generalization thereby interpreting the statement to mean all yorubas love amala, simply because you r dumb, and your dumbness is far worse than what we saw at 'dumb and dumber' shocked shocked shocked shocked. Again wouldn't u have shown small initiative, which you are actually bereft of,by asking deols to haven clarified her statement? oh well guess that is how dumb people roll . . .

toba:

You cant expect to get a civil response when u type BS. Try to change ur approach and we'll have a civil discussion

Stop lying. U simply ran out of gas and abscond cos ur asssssssssssse has been trashed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol
Oya come give me a hug, there's no bomb on Me lipsrsealed undecided

The fool does not even know what abscond means . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 20, 2012
vedaxcool:

The village idio*t will always fulfill the prophecy of his idocity, as even an extremely foolish person shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked would be able to differentiate between a typo and wrong spelling! in any case let me leave to fool around much more, it is his calling grin grin grin grin
I just wonder why u love embarrassing urself. Even after i soften the pedal so as not to leave u worse off than your already depleted mental and reasoning ability, u still feel enthused to embarrass urself right? It's not by force to post in English, since English is ur major challenge. Deal with the emphasized words 'let me leave to fool around much more' this is an admission that u want to leave this thread and fool around. abi no bi so? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

vedaxcool:
Typical foolishness we associate with village ido8ts shocked shocked shocked as the phrase Christians feel free to sin could mean all or some, like if you say Yorubas love amala . . ., the near insane individual would accuse you of generalization thereby interpreting the statement to mean all yorubas love amala, simply because you r dumb, and your dumbness is far worse than what we saw at 'dumb and dumber' shocked shocked shocked shocked. Again wouldn't u have shown small initiative, which you are actually bereft of,by asking deols to haven clarified her statement? oh well guess that is how dumb people roll . . .

I have to shake my head bitterly at ur poor logic and reasoning ability. According to u, there exist no difference between 'Christians' and 'some Christians'? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed

Guy who's responsible for miserability? sad sad sad sad sad

When u say Muslims are ignorant or Muslims are suicide bombers, either of these would ordinarily mean Muslims in general are either ignorant or suicide bombers. By adding some or adding Many shows that to a great degree or extent, muslims are suicide bombers. This distinguishes them from the rest or from others.

Take for instance where Sweetnecta says, Muslims are prohibited from marrying Christians. Will u say this means some muslims or all muslims? Another one, 'Muslims like/love the quran'. This simply means all muslims love the quran.

If u aren't specific, the surface meaning with the 's' added, passes for all.

Apply the above reference to the subject of discussion which is 'that deols was right in her stating that Christians feel free to sin because they live under grace'

Consider the use of the word christians here and the tone or background of her response to Davidylan, u'll decipher that the choice of word 'christian' was being generalized which im stating to u once again that its an erroneous notion.

vedaxcool:
The fool does not even know what abscond means . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin

See this guy. Instead of u to come out in clear tearms that u want me to tell u the meaning of 'abscornd' u are using style style.

Ask and you shall receive. Uptill now, u haven't asked anything. you absconder embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by vedaxcool(m): 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2012
toba:
I just wonder why u love embarrassing urself. Even after i soften the pedal so as not to leave u worse off than your already depleted mental and reasoning ability, u still feel enthused to embarrass urself right? It's not by force to post in English, since English is ur major challenge. Deal with the emphasized words 'let me leave to fool around much more' this is an admission that u want to leave this thread and fool around. abi no bi so? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

There goes the village id1ot shocked shocked shocked shocked, doing what he knows best. . .

toba:
I have to shake my head bitterly at ur poor logic and reasoning ability. According to u, there exist no difference between 'Christians' and 'some Christians'? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed

coming from a derelict imbeci1 I am not surprised! how does this statement below equate with the idioicty he wrote above

vedaxcool:

Thus the simpleton lied and deliberately misrepresent what i wrote to prove that just like Paul, he too knows the trade of lying to sell religion but in this case he sell himself to be foolish. I don't know what this chap with mental illness of a non specific order shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked is trying prove, as the addition of S to pluralize words does not make such a word to mean all, rather it merely indicates more than one. saying because one adds S to words automatically means the word refers to all in a collective is being severely dumb and at best retarded. plurals does not mean all every time, it could mean some, many, most, etc or it could mean all. depending on the context it is used, the interpretation follows. since the sentence was not qualified with all, we can certainly interpret the statement to have referred to many, some etc

toba:
See this guy. Instead of u to come out in clear tearms that u want me to tell u the meaning of 'abscornd' u are using style style.

Ask and you shall receive. Uptill now, u haven't asked anything. you absconder embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

The fool does not even know what abscond means . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by deols(f): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2012
surprised toba's complaining about someone's ENglish. hahhehehehahahha cheesy grin grin
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by LogicMind: 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2012
I for one would gladly welcome hell.

Religion of piss.
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2012
Logic Mind: I for one would gladly welcome hell.

Religion of piss.
do u know how hot hell would be? try bathing with extremely hot water. Im sure ur body will testify that Jesus is lord
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by vedaxcool(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 30, 2012
how dare u. My GF is a muslim u know? I love her so much
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by LogicMind: 9:31am On Apr 30, 2012
toba: how dare u. My GF is a muslim u know? I love her so much

so when r you going to convert?
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2012
Logic Mind:

so when r you going to convert?
convert to what?
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by LogicMind: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2012
toba: convert to what?

islam
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2012
Logic Mind:

islam
why should i?
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by LogicMind: 6:56am On May 01, 2012
toba: why should i?

because of your love for your muslim girlfriend.
you would do anything for her, wont you?
Re: Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? by Nobody: 7:13am On May 01, 2012
Logic Mind:

because of your love for your muslim girlfriend.
you would do anything for her, wont you?
yes i would and i can. However, i cant compromise my belief in God for anything. I owe God everything in my life.

If she insist i change, im gonna work out something to please her and God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Young Saudi Woman Renounces Islam, See What Happens! / Nigerian Treasury Bills / Would You Marry You're Cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 216
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.