Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

The English Are @ It Again - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The English Are @ It Again (750 Views)

Player(s) To Explode In The English Premier League This Season? / How The English Premier League Is Going To End / This Is Why Chelsea Will Win The English Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The English Are @ It Again by tayoccu(m): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2007
Sven-Goran Eriksson has backed Steve McClaren by insisting expectations of England success are too high. (Daily Star)

The english are @ it again, with their high and mighty perception of themselves.
fine they have the most Impressive league in the world, but we all know it's due to the foreign influence, and not their "over hyped stars".now their screamin bout the possibility of not qualifying for euro 2008 like it's gonna take any shine off the competition. who'ld miss them anyway?
Re: The English Are @ It Again by ritchboy(m): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2007
dont get it twisted,england WILL be mised if they fail 2 qualify(which is very likely).Who wud u rather c,ENGLAND or russia? even though they play crap most of d time,they wil make d tourney more interestin than russia.
Re: The English Are @ It Again by Hugoboi(m): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2007
I concur!!
Re: The English Are @ It Again by tayoccu(m): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2007
I'll prefer to watch Russia, they play free flow football, something close to the south korean team of 2002.
the english play more of "kick and follow soccer".
so for me free flow rules

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Win These Season / Iniesta Late Show Shatters Chelsea / If Nigeria Wins Kenya & Tunisia Draws, Will We Qualify?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.