Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,306 members, 7,860,757 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Jenew Consulting invitation letter and sms - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jenew Consulting invitation letter and sms (874 Views)

Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter / I Want To Know The Differences Between "Cover Letter" And "Application Letter" / Whytlan Consulting Invitation!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jenew Consulting invitation letter and sms by calvin222: 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2012
Hi everyone,

i just got a mail from jenew consulting (www.jenewconsulting.com) inviting me for a short training workshop afterwhich a certificate will be issued and a prometric test conducted. I was asked to pay #3,500 to a bank acct that belongs to the firm for training materials provided. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS GOTTEN SIMILAR EMAIL OR HAS HAD AN EXPERIENCE WITH THE JENEW CONSULTING FIRM?. HOW GENIUE IS THIS

I understand one is not meant to pay money for recruitment.

Calvin.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Sales Boy/girl / O'neal(are They Real) / WORLD BANK JOB VACANCIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.