Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

A Logic Question I Was Asked And I Decided To Share.(check It Out And Answer Sincerely) - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / A Logic Question I Was Asked And I Decided To Share.(check It Out And Answer Sincerely) (1002 Views)

Can You Answer A Question With A Question? I I I / Questions And Answer (game) / Question And Answer Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Logic Question I Was Asked And I Decided To Share.(check It Out And Answer Sincerely) by Ozegbe(m): 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2012
This question many of us were ask in 2007 back then on school. "You are driving home on a dark lonely night and your ride happens to be the last car that will pass that lane. You can only carry one extra person and nothing more. Now there are three persons on the road
1. An old woman in need of urgent medical attention or she will die
2. A girl you have been toasting and wooing for months, if you carry her she's yours
3. A friend who once saved your life   
Among this three person who will you pick?
Re: A Logic Question I Was Asked And I Decided To Share.(check It Out And Answer Sincerely) by JeSoul(f): 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2012
^answer courtesy of the movie "12 Blocks":

You give the car keys to the friend who saved your life and let him take the old woman to the hospital, while you remain with the girl of your dreams smiley.

ps. Any reason you posted this in the religion section? Moved to games.
Re: A Logic Question I Was Asked And I Decided To Share.(check It Out And Answer Sincerely) by vb0mb(m): 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2012
Not again

(1) (Reply)

a / Rumor Has It That.....(a Game) / If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.