Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller (5355 Views)

Please Who Know A Cheap Bulksms Reseller / Bulksms Reseller Website Set-up Bonanza / Cheap Bulksms At Www.swiftbulksms.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller by efo4real(m): 5:14am On Dec 17, 2012
call me for i will give you free bulk sms site..that is wht i use to run my business.....08151143501
Re: I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller by mnatives: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
Get Bulk SMS Reseller industry that helps you to reach maximum number of clients with latest offers free
[url]mobicast.in[/url]
Re: I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller by spaceluv: 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
So many links have been submitted..

Get cheapest and reliable service at
www.smswheels.com (SMSwheels)
mobile site: m.smswheels.com

*6 different METHODS to recharge
*Online payment wit atm cards (mastercard, verve, interswitch, eTranzact, pocketmoni)
*desktop and mobile APPS (android, blackberry, symbian, webOS and windows phones)
*FREE HTTP API TO RESELLERS (no setup fee)
*247 support via ticketing system
plus others

JUST CHECK
www.smswheels.com
PS: Get free units to test reliability when you register AFTERWARDS SHARE D GOOD NEWS..
Re: I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller by harryface: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
Our cheap sms reseller service speaks for us.

Re: I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
Have you tried the link below yet ?
Re: I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
Visit my bio
Re: I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller by ariyebaba(m): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
mobilitysms.com

141sms.com

I use dem regularly. They are cheap and easy to use.
Re: I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller by lanbaba: 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
If you need cheap bulk sms in nigeria, try www.smsexperience.com offers you the cheapest bulk sms in nigeria.
The service is reliable, fast and affordable
smsexperience also offer you bulksms reseller package.
www.smsexperience.com is the cheapest bulk sms in nigeria.
Re: I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller by semasir: 7:59am On Dec 09, 2013
At www.onenairasms.com, you buy bulk sms for just N1.18 as a reseller and N1.30 as an end-user or try www.metropolitansms.com with sms at 83kobo as a reseller or N1 as an end-user.
Re: I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller by jackles: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
the best of all is jacklesms.com
I've been with them for over two years now n I've never been disappointed.

they have a 24hr customer care.
which goes to say that wheneveryou have a query, your call will be picked up.

you can buy units for as low as 0.80k

and get a website of your own for just N10k.

I strongly recommend.

Re: I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller by prince9490: 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
i have tried www.smshereos.com and i think it is the best so far in terms of reliability, ruggedity, fast delivery, the cheapest of all... try them today..
Re: I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller by Youngzedd(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
NetBulkSMS.com is Cheap bulksms reseller with customize sender ID, we have made names in bulk sms business that is why we are master in our field. We have professional workers working day and night to provide the most suitable service to our client all over the country.

Thousands of happy customers can never be wrong. Why not try us today.
Re: I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller by modeworld: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
check out www.modesms.com. They offer 85kobo for resellers.
Raylight_1: I'm an undergraduate who intend using bulksms run a mini business when I resume this semester. Pls, I want you to tell me a bulksms reseller that can offer for as low as #1.80 or lower for purchase between 100-9,999, that is also reliable.
Re: I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller by jackles: 7:27am On Jan 10, 2014
log on to www.jacklesms.com
become a reseller with just N10,000

website will be ready within five days

Re: I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller by mypricesms: 2:12am On Aug 21, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Bulk SMS has turned out to be a very useful tool when it comes to connecting to other people in Nigeria. This is extremely economic and effective. Bulk SMS gateway in Nigeria offers the platform for internet to SMS communication for people, organizations or institutions in order to send bulk volume of SMS. For those who want to know how to start a bulk SMS business, MYPRICESMS.COM will help you!
Everyone can have their own bulk SMS website in Nigeria with the help of MYPRICESMS.COM, a bulk SMS provider in Nigeria. The company provides the cheapest bulk SMS reseller package in all of Nigeria. In addition, the company is the premier provider of business bulk SMS at present all over the world such as West African countries, Ghana and Nigeria. The pricing of their bulk SMS is simply supreme that competitors aren’t willing to match when it comes to the similar service quality because MYPRICESMS.COM is the cheapest bulk SMS provider in Nigeria. The completely web-based, scalable application of the company has been made in order to make the procedure of utilizing SMS as easy as possible. Working with a variety of customers across different industries, this cheap bulk SMS reseller in Nigeria have invested their response towards their own product’s development and progress, which brings about an application that is uncomplicated and trouble-free to utilize, completely flexible and lucrative; which allows you to send bulk SMS with no trouble.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller by Exapoking: 12:09am On Nov 11, 2014
So many links have been submitted..

Get cheapest and reliable service at
www.gripsms.org (GripSMS)
mobile site: www.gripsms.org
*6 different METHODS to recharge
*desktop and mobile APPS (android, blackberry,
symbian, webOS and windows phones)
*FREE HTTP API TO RESELLERS (no setup fee)
*247 support via ticketing system
plus others

JUST CHECK
www.gripsms.org
PS: Get free units to test reliability when you
register

AFTERWARDS SHARE D GOOD NEWS..
Re: I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller by naijadata: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
I have thousands of business data: Name with phone numbers for sale. I go to businesses dorectly to get their info in many states like Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Kwara. If u want to market your products via SMS or build a business directory, U can contact me l.com
Re: I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller by harryface: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2015
www.resellsms.com has come to help out undergraduates and start up entrepreneurs. Resellsms.com is the cheapest reseller platform in Nigeria. If you see a cheaper reseller package elsewhere, give us a call and we will reduce the price for you. www.resellsms.com also sells verified Gsm database number at a giveaway price. The same applies, if any company promises cheaper price, give us a call and we will beat his.
For the reseller, you won't have to pay all the money upfront, just 2k and when the site is complete, you complete your payment. We design sms websites in a day.
Re: I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller by Grantos: 11:04am On Dec 21, 2015
Hey Nice post you got going.... Tho it's been a few years since the start of this post it really is still relevant in it's own right...

For Bulk SMS Services, i will recommend www.Text2africa.com because at Text2africa we will deliver all your bulk sms messages in 3 seconds or less.

Ever consider starting a web Hosting Business or do you if for any reason you are not satisfied with your current Host, do consider migrating to www.Abeghost.com because at AbegHost.com we will support you Day and Night.

These businesses are a subsidiary of Global Wave Technologies and at Global Wave Technologies we pride our self with doing Business with Peac of Mind.

Join us today at www.Text2africa.com or www.Abeghost.com because we are just what you need.

We also offer Web Desgin services, so feel free to contact 08101503805 for your needs
Re: I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Raylight2:
I'm an undergraduate who intend using bulksms run a mini business when I resume this semester. Pls, I want you to tell me a bulksms reseller that can offer for as low as #1.80 or lower for purchase between 100-9,999, that is also reliable.

You can get as low as N1.00 kobo per unit per page only at www.honestbulksms.com
Re: I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2016
try www.honestbulksms.com. We sell at N1.50 kobo for 1 sms=1unit
Re: I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
Check the site down below

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need 40leaves Exercise Books To Buy In Large Quantities / DP1 And DP2 Vessel For Charter Nigeria Offshore Operations / Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.