Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Businesses That Failed Since The Past 5 Years - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Failed Since The Past 5 Years (2124 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Businesses That Can And Will Never Fail You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Businesses That Failed Since The Past 5 Years by Fountainpe(m): 5:38am On Feb 15, 2012
Since 2007 up till now I noticed some businesses that failed woefully either because of a change or wrong information. Here goes the list.

Cybercafé business:
Due to the introduction of modems, CDMA etc people no longer visit the cybercafé as before. I’ve seen lots of cybercafés close down either because of low patronage or expensive running costs of fuelling, packet data subscription etc.

Forex Trading:
Many people lost fortunes in the process of trading Forex, most people who teach Forex do not even understand the business. While the blind leads the blind they all keep falling into a pit. Although Forex trading is a profitable business, So many people fail woefully in Forex trading.

Stock Trading/Buying of Shares: The recession had a terrible blow on most stock traders, the impact is still felt till today, buying of shares do not seem to be a smart idea anymore. Though there is nothing that goes down that won’t go up, who wants to take the risk.
Re: Businesses That Failed Since The Past 5 Years by Fountainpe(m): 8:57am On Feb 15, 2012
I also think if you have any other business to add to this list, its good to share with all nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Remitano.com Is Offline / Import From China In Group / What Is Wrong With Access Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.