Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

How Much Is Nairaland Worth? Can You Guess? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How Much Is Nairaland Worth? Can You Guess? (849 Views)

I Guess You Can Entertain? / I Guess You Can Entertain? / I Guess You Can Entertain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Nairaland Worth? Can You Guess? by Knetpro(m): 6:37am On Feb 15, 2012
Did you know that Nairaland has been around now for over 10 years - prior to the time when some of us know little to nothing about browsing the internet, much less setting up a website like this one?

But, how much is Nairaland worth? Can you hazard a guess? I doubt if you can.

Perhaps the only person who can tell us how much the top Nigerian forum is worth is the owner himself, Seun. However, I doubt if he himself even know how much the site makes him on a monthly basis.

So, how do you make money from a website like this one?

There are several sources of making money from a website like this one.

One of the sources is Google AdSense - that is, third party google advertisements. If you look at the top and the bottom of web pages on this site, you will see these adverts. You will be surprised at how much Mr. Seun makes from Google Adverts alone. I wouldn't be surprised if it is as much as two thousand dollars (about =N=300,000) or more a day!

Another source of making money open to Nairaland is advertisements by persons, government establishments and even corporate organisations.

Paid site reviews is also another source of money to a website.

As a matter of fact, the potentials and money making opportunities open to a website are endless. Do you now see why you should start an online business today?

Can You Start Your Own Forum?

It is my personal conviction that no one single individual holds the monopoly to success. With a little patience, uncommon persistence, prayerful perseverance and often back-breaking hardwork, anyone can become hugely successful.

So, can you start your own forum today? Do you think you can? Why not? Indeed, why can't you? Do you find it intimidating?

What if I told you that Mr. Seun found starting his Nairaland Forum intimidating back in 2001? But, what if he was not persistent and determined back then? Would he be where he is today? Of course not!

What if you have someone who can take you by the hand and show you how easily you can start your own online forum right here in Nigeria and start making serious money right from the start. Better still, what if you can have someone do all the hard work for you and all you do is just sit back and watch the astonishing results within a couple of days?

Indeed, I can help you set up your own online forum and get it operational within 24hrs after we have reach a mutually beneficial agreement. See my own forum at: http://forum.thenigeriahost.net/

For details and more information, send a mail to me at website-building@kome-computers.com. Better still, you can visit my website at the following address: http://hosting.thenigeriahost.net
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? Can You Guess? by Antiscam1: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2012
U want to set up forum for others yet ur own forum is not functional,even it's inaccesible on d internet!
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? Can You Guess? by Knetpro(m): 1:43am On Feb 17, 2012
Geee!!! Thanks Anti-scam. I didn't know that I had a broken non-functioning link on my site.

Thanks to you. I have corrected it. You can find the forum here or at the following link: http://forum.thenigeriahost.net/phpbb/ucp.php?mode=login&sid=39d177a4e338a69bc99807b4a8a002f2

Thanks once again. I appreciate it a lot, grin shocked wink
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? Can You Guess? by gempo(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2012
I can see that your forum still has a long way to go. Why don't you wait till the forum starts attracting traffic before you can start advertising your services. Then people can trust that you will deliver.
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? Can You Guess? by Knetpro(m): 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2012
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Finally,you Can Now Sell Your Solidtrustpay And Egopay To Us. / Obtain Your Certifcate Of Occupancy(C of O), Gov's Consent. / Alibaba CEO Jack Ma To Visit Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.