Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Do You Have A Business Idea And Can"t Develop It? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Have A Business Idea And Can"t Develop It? (394 Views)

Copy This Idea And Become A Millionaire! / Irrigation Idea And Experts Needed 08055940488 / From Today, You Will Never Lack Business Idea And How To Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Business Idea And Can"t Develop It? by ayaba(f): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2012
Hello,

Do you have a business idea and don't know how to market it?
Or do you want to drop your job to start your own?
Or do you need Business ideas?

contact us at

19 tokunbo Alli st , off toyin street
Ikeja Lagos
adharaintegrated@gmail.com
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea And Can"t Develop It? by Acidosis(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2012
I have a business idea and an already-made proposal to sell, its a business no one has ever thought of in Nigeria, highly profitable with low risk. I'm selling for 2million naira only. are you ready??
Re: Do You Have A Business Idea And Can"t Develop It? by ayaba(f): 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2012
@ Acidosis Let us market your business idea.
send me a mail at adharaintegrated@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Warehouse For Hire: / Great Discoveries That Will Drastically Improve The Quality Of Your Life! / Muscovite Mica Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.