Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,889 members, 7,863,042 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

Video: Police Sergeant,sunday Badang Sent To Deactivate Bomb With His Bare Hands - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Police Sergeant,sunday Badang Sent To Deactivate Bomb With His Bare Hands (1202 Views)

Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda / Police Sergeant Who Made Bullet-proof Vest Promoted By Arase / Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Police Sergeant,sunday Badang Sent To Deactivate Bomb With His Bare Hands by amakaikeng(f): 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2012
A Nigerian police-Sergeant identified as Sunday Badang of the anti-bomb unit was killed in Kaduna as he tried to deactivate a roadside bomb.  What kind of excreta country is this? Pardon my language but I just can’t help it.

I don’t get it. I mean,  how is it possible that a man will be asked to deactivate a bomb with his bare hands? How is it also possible that spectators were allowed within close quarters of the bomb site? Yes, excited spectators were clearly seen cheering on Sergeant Sunday Badang. What a quintessential exampler of the most the gruesome and callous act of the 21st century?

Ever heard anything as ridiculous as an anti-bomb expert using a metal detector to deactivate an explosive of any sort? Yes, he was holding a metal detector in his hands as he approached the bomb site while the excited crowd cheered him on to his untimely death.

Continue to read more and watch video at http://amakaikenga..com/2012/02/video-police-sergeant-sunday-badang.html
Re: Video: Police Sergeant,sunday Badang Sent To Deactivate Bomb With His Bare Hands by Zauma(m): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2012
With the cop's foolish boldness, we get a new vocabulary from his name- 'badang' which means 'foolish valour'. I call on Nigeria's security men to stop badanging when they are not fully equipped.

(1) (Reply)

Fraud In Customs Exposed! Customs Officers Defrauding Nigerians. / Militants How Much Are You Paid Monthly By The Fed Govt - With Pics / Gov Amechi And Okporo Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.