Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Want To Be A Good Engr And Soft Ware Programmer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Be A Good Engr And Soft Ware Programmer (1169 Views)

Looking For A Very Good Software Developing Engr, Willing To Relocate. / Cider (by Columbia Engr Team) Allows You To Run iOS Apps On Android Platform / What Is The Relevance Of Oracle To Elect/ Elect Engr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Good Engr And Soft Ware Programmer by solbil: 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2012
i want to be a good electronics engr
with good practical knowledge of the printed circuit board. i also want to have practical knowledge on writing software.
the reason why i want this is so that i can come up with a new technology that is so use full and can fetch me so much money. i will use that money to develop infrastructure in nigeria and the whole of africa and also buy a portion of africa and resettle black americans so that they can have their independent state.

to achieve this, i am thinking about enrolling with a technician and become his student. i cannot rely on what i am been thought here at the university. as you all know, you will only know how to solve maths if you rely completely on the nigerian university all through your five years of studying engineering.

i also want to buy books so that i can educate myself.

do you think my plan is ok? or do you think there are other things i need to do? if there are, what are they? your ideas will be most appreciated.
Re: I Want To Be A Good Engr And Soft Ware Programmer by DonSegmond(m): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2012
Yes, your plan is great. Now go do it. Plan on takes meaning when it gets done.
Re: I Want To Be A Good Engr And Soft Ware Programmer by austin09: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Visual Studio Vs Dreamweaver / Facebook Now Has 100M Users In Africa — 9% Of The Continent’s Total Population / 2014 Best Game Titles From Game Studios In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.