Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) (8684 Views)

Dasukigate, Arms Deal Scandal: Tinubu Returns N9m To FG / Tinubu Returns Stolen Money! / Why Buhari Rejected Rolls Royce In UK - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by mukina2: 8:44am On Feb 16, 2012
Shola Soyele @iamshola
When Former Gov #BolaTinubu came back to Nigeria, from London. lockerz.com/s/184253424
https://twitter.com/iamshola/status/170030577897054208
[img]https://api.plixi.com/api/tpapi.svc/imagefromurl?size=medium&url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz.com%2Fs%2F184253424[/img]
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by knotty(m): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2012
this is certainly an old picture
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2012
i hope you wont put this in the front page oh because how does this affect the price of bag of rice for market
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by funshint(m): 10:48am On Feb 16, 2012
Shame on all of u who wanted d man dead. Yes Jagaban is back!
knotty:

this is certainly an old picture
Shut up! dat's ystday's picture wen he landed at d murtala mohammed airport.
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by pcicero(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2012
What am I supposed to do? Jump up and dance? Aku tun ku e lona orun! Mtcheeew
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by norrisman: 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2012
Bola Tinubu is one ugly muthafoooker!!! His mum must jump in fear everytime she sets eyes upon him.
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by 27naira(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2012
Front page has become a place for "rascals" SMH undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by Mucokey(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2012
Bola Tinubu is one ugly
muthafoooker!!! His mum
must jump in fear
everytime she sets eyes
upon him.
Lolz
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by executinal(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2012
nawaooh this man ugly sha  wink
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2012
The 1-eyed Oracle of Bourdillion has collected so many extra lives at different levels, there is no way he will fall in the next 20 yrs unless ,
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by gregg2: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2012
What's the criteria for posts making the homepage?
Why must every post by Mukina2 make the homepage?
How does this post qualify for homepage?

Anyways, welcome back Tinubu eventhough I can't really say
how your homecoming puts food on my table.
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by antartica(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2012
That is why he is ruthless ambitious. Ugly people dont tend to miss out in every way, some strive against all odds to become genuinely smart and successful while some like tinubu become cynically and dubiously smart just be recognized by beautiful b.itches
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by moremi2008(m): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2012
Nobody cares! grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2012
Tinubu's stroke story was the biggest news in the media in the last one week and you think his return should not make hompage here? Every Nigerian newspaper that reported it put it in front page. It's big news
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by oderemo(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2012
Put a lipstick on a pig , still one muda4kg pig.
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by babaowo: 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2012
God! Renew nigeria leader's hearts to touch every needy in d nation IJN.
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by Demdem(m): 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2012
Good development!!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by adamaw2tuf: 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2012
welcome back mallam fake toronto digree holder,only in najeriya.and more pain and sufferings to your hungry praise singers lol!
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by AndreUweh(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2012
executinal:

nawaooh this man ugly sha wink
But OBJ is uglier.
Anyway, thank God for his quick recovery.
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by oderemo(m): 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2012
G
od! Renew nigeria leader's hearts to touch every needy in d nation IJN.
when will that be?
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by koolboi(m): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2012
when was this theive granted bail. shit, i tot he was behind kirikiri bars, thats where he belongs
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by jamiucoke: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2012
abiola tunubu ko, bola tinubu nee !
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by jamiucoke: 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2012
abiola tunubu koo>>. bola tinubu nee>>. head of western nigeria odua !!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by jspac(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2012
antartica:

That is why he is ruthless ambitious. Ugly people dont tend to miss out in every way, some strive against all odds to become genuinely smart and successful while some like tinubu become cynically and dubiously smart just be recognized by beautiful b.itches
executinal:

nawaooh this man ugly sha  wink
norrisman:

Bola Tinubu is one ugly muthafoooker!!! His mum must jump in fear everytime she sets eyes upon him.
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by Uche2005: 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2012
[img]http://api.ning.com/files/5FG-yj6BvLSNR1Qmb9DheesYpknUG05*5bLMmNJKYjDSVph5lAnbgGhgA8neU3EU4wkwiiXYE33iuZXr1O5o6A__/oandooilbaron.jpg[/img]
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2012
so what?
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by Nabilah: 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2012
I'm glad he is okay. I'm sure his family is too.
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by Akiika: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2012
The population of HATERS on NL keep increasing by day. The i.d.i.o.t that put this on the front page is who i blame.
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by IYANGBALI: 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2012
gregg2:

What's the criteria for posts making the homepage?
Why must every post by Mukina2 make the homepage?
How does this post qualify for homepage?

Anyways, welcome back Tinubu eventhough I can't really say
how your homecoming puts food on my table.
mukina is a share holder on nairaland and she is mrs osewa in the making,she decides what happens on nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by oiseworld: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2012
welcome back tinubu. How is your health now. Did u succesfully keep dat our money. Good.

You have come to loot more she! Good, we are so proud of you.

I hope you covered all traces and evidence, trust you.!! Cause we don't want anoda court case ohh.
Keep it up.
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2012
Andre Uweh:

But OBJ is uglier.
Anyway, thank God for his quick recovery.

^^^I beg to differ. Actually, OBJ looked quite dapper and stylish in his day. Just wait till Tinubu hits 70, then we'll see if ----------? shocked
Re: Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) by funshint(m): 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2012
see as people they castigate Tinubu nah cool All I can see are haters. In an earlier post most of u said d guy had stroke, tell me does he look lyk sum1 with stroke? Like i'll alwyz say, haters are losers! Jagaban ride on joor, no lele!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja ENDSARS Protest Records' Massive Turnout / Senate Rejects Payment Of ₦969 Million For Defence Ministry’s Contract / Lalong Asks Buhari To Revive Livestock Transformation Plan To Stem Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.