Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier (8619 Views)

Sani Kaita Declared Missing / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by mukina2: 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2012
Colin Udoh @ColinUdoh
Yak gets Nigeria recall #SuperEagles
https://twitter.com/ColinUdoh/status/170114310788485121

Yak, Sani Kaita get Nigeria recall as Keshi names 11 pros for Rwanda. Victor Moses also in #SuperEagles
https://twitter.com/ColinUdoh/status/170116389032574976

full list of professionals
Below is the list of the players to represent Nigeria in Rwanda on the 29th of February for the first leg of AFCON 2013 qualifier .

Vincent Enyeama,
Joseph Yobo,
Taiye Taiwo,
Dickson Etuhu,
Sani Kaita,
Joel Obi,
Ike Uche,
Osaze Odemwingie,
Yakubu Ayegbeni,
Ahmed Musa

Coach Stephen Keshi will invite 9 home based players to make it a number of 20 players.
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by chuks49(m): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2012
2 badluck
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by victorazy(m): 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2012
That's gud, am happy for Yakubu and I know he will keep missing. As for Kaita, he got luck cuz if say na me, he will never spell that green jersey.
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by born2boink(m): 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2012
We should qualify this time
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by Lilnikee(m): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2012
Kaita Chai.
Not Again!
I wish Them luck.
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2012
Lolz, Nigeria will always go back to DEFAULT, so guyz, don't be surprised, it's good to watch them FAIL again, by the way, i enjoyed the AFCON game this time without them causing my B.P to be skyrocketing seconds after seconds, and we didn't have to hear news of fellow innocent country people falling inside pits and trenches in the name of running around to watch SUPER-DRAGONS play to lose, and NEPA at least didn't have to be under pressure to go at midnights to unplug fuses so people can settle them, and etc, etc, better for them, Nigeria is happier without Super Eagles jaree!!
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by sicily4u: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2012
Please may i ask this question house, Is next African cup of nation in 2013 or 2014 ?
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by otokx(m): 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2012
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2012
All hail the YAK, The king is back. As 4 kaita. Omo, i no one see dat guy again na,  Dat guy wey leave futuball fight karate on top pitch, Seriously, are u sure The Big Boss is not high on something??
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by Coefficient(m): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2012
Another woeful outing in the offing!
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by sicily4u: 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2012
@otokx

plx Can u enlighten me the more why it is in 2013 instead of 2014, the usually 2years gap
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2012
Enough of this sentimental talk. They deserve second chance. We all do!
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by Funkymallam(m): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2012
Well, lets hope d Yak wont disappoint again, as for Kieta, am happy he s given another chance after two yrs, u dnt throw away both d bathwater and d child.

From the list, i can only see two defenders and one goal keeper, wc means d home boys will constitute d bulk of that dept.

God one frm d big boss.
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by nirvena: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2012
all this failed players na him keshi go gather again,
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by seankay(m): 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2012
@yorke,cos caf dcided to change 4rm january to summer.
It has nw bin changed to odd years so as nt to clash wif d world cup
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by lovejo(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2012
If Nigeria particpated in the last AFCON, the casualties of Boko Haram would have increased by 30% in the North.
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by floriana(m): 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2012
@Sicily4u. CAF is trying to move the tournament from an even year to an odd year so that it will not hold the same year with the world cup again. It is believed African countries get exhausted at the nation's cup and can't do well at the world cup. 2013 is the year of that correction.
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by collinsJn(m): 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2012
As Long As I Am Corncerned, That Iz A Rubbish List. Do U Guys Speaking In Favour Of The List Took Tym To Access The ZAMBIAN National Team, That Just Won The AFCON Competition ?
Apart From Their Captain ( KATONGO ) Those Guys Where Just Too Young, Just Early Twenties.
Who Gives A MIDDLE FINGER For That So Called CHICKEN EAGLES Any Way ?
Up CHIEFPOLOPO. I Just Luv Zambian National Team.
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by DonTonero: 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2012
Yak and keita back at super eagles means nigerians should invest more on High BP drugs; open net misfiring and kunfu or takwendo at the pitch.emergency ward unit should be the best place to be when watching their games this time for quick rescue mission.
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by scopusng(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2012
Victor Moses is also part of the invited players.
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by Funkymallam(m): 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2012
collins Jn:

As Long As I Am Corncerned, That Iz A Rubbish List. Do U Guys Speaking In Favour Of The List Took Tym To Access The ZAMBIAN National Team, That Just Won The AFCON Competition ?
Apart From Their Captain ( KATONGO ) Those Guys Where Just Too Young, Just Early Twenties.
Who Gives A MIDDLE FINGER For That So Called CHICKEN EAGLES Any Way ?
Up CHIEFPOLOPO. I Just Luv Zambian National Team.

And u bliv u r making sense? Who beat this same zambian team in kaduna b4 afcon?
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by Jbuster: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2012
I'v got no problem wt this list at all. D return of Yak n Kaita is a welcome devlpmnt. I'm equally excited abt d no of foreign based players invited 4 d game. I'm delighted d big boss is giving d home based players a fair chance.[b][/b]
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2012
If keshi like he can invite Angel Gaberial i don't care, i don't want to die young abeg
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by Bolarge1(m): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2012
sicily4u:

Please may i ask this question house, Is next African cup of nation in 2013 or 2014 ?

otokx:

IS AFCON EVERY YEAR NOW?
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by Jarus(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2012
I think Emenike still deserves another look.
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by jswagg4(m): 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2012
wow, i'm so happy, hmmmm, so many 'fresh' foreign based players,
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by Sagamite(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2012
I was expecting the following FB players to be invited, even if all do not play:

Enyeama
Taiwo
Yobo

Ayila
Obi
Mikel
Etuhu
Haruna
Kalu Uche
Moses
Yakubu
Odemwingie
Ike Uche

Ideye
Martins
Nsofor
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by babaowo: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2012
but we are more than 140 million people Why can't coach scout out youngs talents Mr steve lazy-bone!
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by Sagamite(m): 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2012
babaowo:

but we are more than 140 million people Why can't coach scout out youngs talents Mr steve lazy-bone!

Stop your illiterate rants.
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by FlyboyZee: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2012
As for S. Kaita and his Kaitarization techniques, he is very much welcomed. He is a fine holding midfielder.
Hey! don't shout yet. Kaitarization is not limited to only Sani, it is done everywhere and by anybody (If I lie, abeg ask Rooney, Zidane, etc).

As for Yak. Abi wetin be him name again. He is a complete write-off. Abi na because he get luck take score some few goals? Make them forget am, the guy na fluke jare. All the clubs im don play for na either them throway am or the club go relegate.
Re: Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier by jamiucoke: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2012
Nigerians should stop deceiving themselves.bring yakubu and kaita .same old players ? do not be surprised if we d'nt qualify for 2013 afcon.big boss keshi better start making arrangement for another job ? siasia was fired for same !!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Should Make Your 23 Man List For The Nations Cup? / AFCON - Morocco Vs Comoros (2 - 0) On 14th January 2022 / Enyimba FC Of Aba Sign A 2-Year Sponsorship Deal With United Nigeria Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.