Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Last Holiday: What If You Have Three Weeks To Live? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Last Holiday: What If You Have Three Weeks To Live? (1087 Views)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / 10 Most Affordable Cities To Live In / The 5 Most Expensive Places To Live In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Last Holiday: What If You Have Three Weeks To Live? by Priscila(f): 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2006
I ve watched the movie about Georgia Byrd( Queen Latifah) in last Holiday (a remake of 1950 film) and found it very interesting.
Now I impose it to Nairalanders because I know what Georgia was set to do, but you as individual how would you spend your time waiting for your death in three weeks time.

This topic is important because the discussion will help us view life differently. Let everyone discuss what he can do on earth during the last times of his or her life.
Re: Last Holiday: What If You Have Three Weeks To Live? by nlPoster: 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
Bitter laughter.

(1) (Reply)

Best And Worst Cities I've Been To In Nigeria / You Can Package Yourself For A Student Visa To Canada: Using This Guide! / Recent Informtion On Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.