Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Fashion Whys ? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Whys ? (1479 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion Whys ? by kokoye(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2012
Why are there always more females than males in the shopping malls?

The ratio of women's clothing to men in a store is like 75:1 . . .why?

Why does a wife's clothing n shoes cover 85% of a couples closet . .or they'll take over 62% of your space with sepate closets?

Why??
Re: Fashion Whys ? by Desiree2: 1:03am On Feb 18, 2012
grin grin grin
what to you see 1st and like when you look at a woman? (let's say a woman you meet for the 1st time, )
is it her intelligence, funny, deep character, strength ect?
no, you see her make up, her clothes, her hair, her skin, her nails, her chest, her shape, her posture, her lips, eyes, her shoes, and smell her perfume,
grin grin finish!!
Re: Fashion Whys ? by slimyem: 10:56am On Feb 19, 2012
^simply stated!
Re: Fashion Whys ? by Andre8100: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2012
Styles added new life into your personality, to make your look more gorgeous, but fashion style does not mean that you will have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on what we call fashion and hot.
Re: Fashion Whys ? by emily25: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2012
Style , Fashion is everything and Females always like to be in Fashion. wink
Re: Fashion Whys ? by AmakaG29(f): 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2012
It's fun. I enjoy going shopping and expressing myself through my fashion. I went shopping this weekend. My brothers don't usually have the patience. They usually just want something functional and appropriate. Shopping is also a female social experience. I can sit with my friend while she tries on 10 pairs of shoes and give feedback.

We also live in a society that places a major emphasis on female beauty. Advertise, television, even the dolls we are given as children promote a fashion-conscious consumerism. We are so often praised on the way we look and what we wear, so it feels good to look good.

I love shopping, though I'm very aware of the way culture and society has acted on me.
Re: Fashion Whys ? by luckyrabbit31: 7:35am On Mar 07, 2012
Women always stay on the peak of Fashion, while men may not pay much attention to this part.
Women love shopping, while men take much more care about earning. tongue
Re: Fashion Whys ? by highland(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2012
Taking Care of your Health is a beautiful way to look good and trendy.

Re: Fashion Whys ? by AmakaG29(f): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2012
Why do some people who can afford it wear clothing that is too big/too small for their frame?

Why do some women wear leggings as pants?

Why do some men wear too much cologne?

Why do some women completely pluck their eyebrows, then draw new ones?

Why wear a weave that looks like it was never meant to be on a human head?

Why do some men wear capris?

So many whys, so little time. . .

(1) (Reply)

New Fashion: Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (pictures) / Buy Bulk Wholesale Custom T Shirts From Manufacturer 2015 / Miss world 2015 Mireia Lalaguna says she's a Barcelona fan and friend wit Neymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.