Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Jobberman Website - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobberman Website (2724 Views)

Latest Trending Job On Jobberman Website Selected For You / Jobberman Website Malfunction ? / Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jobberman Website by bayleaf(m): 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2012
hello house, please does anyone know how authentic this people are? i heard they help with jobs but u have to pay a fee.
Re: Jobberman Website by topseagirl(f): 11:33am On Feb 20, 2012
Jobberman is an organization that owns the jobberman website where vacancies are posted for candidates to apply. Jobberman as far as I know do not ask candidates to pay any fee for a job. in fact if you check their site, they stated it there that candidates who are asked to pay any fee by any company advertising on their site should notify them.
so if you applied via the site and the company that actually has the vacancy is asking you to pay then just notify jobberman. I've used the site both as a candidate and an employer and candidates DO NOT PAY anything to apply via the site.
Re: Jobberman Website by bayleaf(m): 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2012
@topseagirl, thanks a lot. i thought as much.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows NSIA Insurance? / Where Can I Submit My Cv ? / Apply If You Are Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.