Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Removal Of Police Road Blocks-what A Relief To Motorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Removal Of Police Road Blocks-what A Relief To Motorists (947 Views)

DPR Gives Out FREE Fuel To Motorists In Kwara / A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi / Ex-militants Mount Road Blocks In Warri Over Amnesty Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Removal Of Police Road Blocks-what A Relief To Motorists by silat(f): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2012
Drove down from Enugu to port harcourt today.the journey was smoother and faster due to absence of police road blocks.
Few of them were by the road but only observing. I really commend the IG for this good thinking.
Re: Removal Of Police Road Blocks-what A Relief To Motorists by olaak1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2012
The story is not the same in Jos where I reside infant I'm a motorist and I can tell u right now as I'm writing this; I'm in the midst of heavy traffic hold-up cause by this "Men In Black" it seems they are not really disturb with what their boss is saying in Abuja.
Re: Removal Of Police Road Blocks-what A Relief To Motorists by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:30am On Feb 17, 2012
olaak1:

The story is not the same in Jos where I reside infant I'm a motorist and I can tell u right now as I'm writing this; I'm in the midst of heavy traffic hold-up cause by this "Men In Black" it seems they are not really disturb with what their boss is saying in Abuja.

You can now contact the IGP directly via text only on this lines 08102555581 and 08077446699 TEXT ONLY.

(1) (Reply)

My Governor Came True A Back Door.fed. High Court To Nolyfy Him Apr. 23 / Aodoakaa Vs Adoke / Twitter: Zuma Tops African Leaders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.