Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Okija Juju And Dede1, You Cannot Govern A Village. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okija Juju And Dede1, You Cannot Govern A Village. (1306 Views)

Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju / Why Buhari Cannot Govern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Okija Juju And Dede1, You Cannot Govern A Village. by Otunne1: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2012
i hate it whenever these guys invade threads that are related to owelle. I want to say that no man is perfect except jesus, owelle is not perfect but if u compare him with imo ex-govs, he is a saint except de mbakwe, but the way things are going, mbakwe's achievement will be a child's play if he continues this way. Both dede and okija juju, does not stay in imo, but will always jump to issues they dnt ve much info about, thereby speaking lies against a man who is do well (aleast for now) for his ppl.
Re: Okija Juju And Dede1, You Cannot Govern A Village. by Onlytruth(m): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2012
Bros why not first change this your username to something that don't send mixed feelings; something like "ofu nne".
Nna de name get as e be.

@Topic,
Though you have a very valid point here, it is a free world and all of us don't feel the same way about everything.
Re: Okija Juju And Dede1, You Cannot Govern A Village. by Otunne1: 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2012
Onlytruth:

Bros why not first change this your username to something that don't send mixed feelings; something like "ofu nne".
Nna de name get as e be.

@Topic,
Though you have a very valid point here, it is a free world and all of us don't feel the same way about everything.
concerning my name, i think we are all adults, and ought to be mature, and secondly thats my dialact, in my place no one can read any meaning to it, we dnt use "f", but "t" which is the same thing by interpretation and application. @ topic what i hate is their unreasonable hatred for the man. No matter how bad ohakim was, he still did little go things which we all acknowledged
Re: Okija Juju And Dede1, You Cannot Govern A Village. by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2012
Otu nne <--- one mother!

Otu nne:

i hate it whenever these guys invade threads that are related to owelle. I want to say that no man is perfect except jesus, owelle is not perfect but if u compare him with imo ex-govs, he is a saint except de mbakwe, but the way things are going, mbakwe's achievement will be a child's play if he continues this way. Both dede and okija juju, does not stay in imo, but will always jump to issues they dnt ve much info about, thereby speaking lies against a man who is do well (aleast for now) for his ppl.

That is your first and biggest problem. You are comparing him the to bad rather than comparing him to the standard which at the end of the day is what we really want of a governor in any state, even in Nigeria.
Re: Okija Juju And Dede1, You Cannot Govern A Village. by Jarus(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2012
Onlytruth, since you were installed Eze Ndigbo gburugburu Nairaland, I observe you have become more mature, refined and fatherly in your posts. Leadership skills? Seems Ndigbo Nairaland have not made a wrong decision
Re: Okija Juju And Dede1, You Cannot Govern A Village. by BlackPikiN(m): 12:35am On Feb 17, 2012
^^^^^hehehehe
Re: Okija Juju And Dede1, You Cannot Govern A Village. by Onlytruth(m): 1:13am On Feb 17, 2012
Jarus:

Onlytruth, since you were installed Eze Ndigbo gburugburu Nairaland, I observe you have become more mature, refined and fatherly in your posts. Leadership skills? Seems Ndigbo Nairaland have not made a wrong decision

Jarus, I don't think I changed much, though I acknowledge that I have to think more about Igbo image now before posting. A lot of folks are pushing my buttons though, and it gets me very annoyed sometimes, but I dig deep to stay calm.

I can't wait to "leave the throne". It's not easy on the head!   grin  cheesy  cool
Re: Okija Juju And Dede1, You Cannot Govern A Village. by Onlytruth(m): 1:17am On Feb 17, 2012
Otu nne:

concerning my name, i think we are all adults, and ought to be mature, and secondly thats my dialact, in my place no one can read any meaning to it, we dnt use "f", but "t" which is the same thing by interpretation and application. @ topic what i hate is their unreasonable hatred for the man. No matter how bad ohakim was, he still did little go things which we all acknowledged

Bros I understand. Still I would change it because Igbo is big and we have the choice of swapping terms by borrowing from other Igbo dialects.
I've had to drop my own dialect to communicate with central Igbo, and I always avoid sending the wrong message.
Each time I see your name, I can't shake this thought, and I know that others are feeling the same thing.
No problem though. It is a free world. wink
Re: Okija Juju And Dede1, You Cannot Govern A Village. by CyberG: 2:00am On Feb 17, 2012
^ Contradicting yourself again and again! You claim it's a free world and yet you say he should change his name? Why not make your point and let him decide if he wants to change the name or not!?
Re: Okija Juju And Dede1, You Cannot Govern A Village. by Kobojunkie: 2:02am On Feb 17, 2012
Re: Okija Juju And Dede1, You Cannot Govern A Village. by Yeske2(m): 9:05am On Feb 17, 2012
Wetin conjoin OP with their matter?
Re: Okija Juju And Dede1, You Cannot Govern A Village. by Yeske2(m): 9:07am On Feb 17, 2012
Wetin conjoin OP with their matter?
Re: Okija Juju And Dede1, You Cannot Govern A Village. by feelamong(m): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Sis Kobo, pls can you borrow me this ur smilley,

Just need to show my new skills somewhere, grin
Re: Okija Juju And Dede1, You Cannot Govern A Village. by Dede1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2012
Otu nne:

I do not know which one is absolutely nonsensical and childish, your thread or moniker. In any case both are irresponsible products of idiotic stream of thought. Rochas Okorocha never governed a village before he was elected governor of Imo State.

Do you not think it is a foolish indulgence to insinuate someone has to govern a village before he or she engages in the criticisms of Rochas Okorocha? If governing a village is a criterion to become a governor, Rochas Okorocha will never become a village head because there is nothing royalty about him. 

You really do not want me to open up on your demigod, Okorocha, through the Internet.   

As bad as Ohakim was, I am ready to engage you, on a tabulated fashion, achievement of Okorocha and Ohakim. Bear in mind that my brother dragged Ohakim to court on charges of voter’s fraud. Now you can perceive I am not in a political tank of anybody as you have shown being submerged in Okorocha’s load of rubbish.

Breaking News -Massive Tsunami shake Up In Nnpc / Tthere Wont Be Any Election In 2015- Tunde Bakare / Unless We Pray, There Won’t Be Election In 2015, Foretell White Witches