Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Chris Brown Gets Paronoid At Rihanna's Birthday Party,asks Guests To Sign An Nda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Gets Paronoid At Rihanna's Birthday Party,asks Guests To Sign An Nda (1582 Views)

Donjazzy And Lynxx Missing At Rihanna’s 27th Surprise Birthday Party (photos) / Lucky Fan Takes A Shot At Rihanna’s Butt (photos) / Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Gets Paronoid At Rihanna's Birthday Party,asks Guests To Sign An Nda by amakaikeng(f): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2012
The famous Hearst Mansion in Beverly Hills played host to Rihanna and her guests who came for the singer’s private birthday party Monday night. Rihanna's birthday won't be until February 20th but the singer decided to have an early party for close friends and family.

According to TMZ Chris Brown had initially refused to enter the party upon his arrival until he got some guests to sign an NDA in order to keep his presence at the party a secret. He however succeded in forcing some guests to sign the confidentiality agreement.

Na lie, we already know. And like we say in Africa, the issue that you want to keep a secret from the elders will eventually get resolved by the same elders.

But, seriously, I think the restraining order on Chris Brown should be lifted since they obviously still have the hots for each other.

And oh! I love the cake. If I were to borrow TMZ words, ‘Rihanna’s cake was pretty badass too—a giant spliff…with a small Rihanna made out of icing, riding it like a horse’

What an apt description, I couldn’t have put it any better.

Other celebrity guests at the party include Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, and Chris Martin.

Continue to see video at http://amakaikenga..com/2012/02/chris-brown-gets-paronoid-at-rihannas.html

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Warns Kris Humphries Dont Try To Claim My Baby! / Beauty Of The Day: Miss Imo, Queen Cynthia Onyekachi Turns 21....marks Birthday! / Ice Prince And Rita Dominic Looking Cute Together[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.