Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig (1593 Views)

Brand New Hp Probook 4530s With 500/4g Core I3 Available For 92k / Brand New Bold 5: 92k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by Kayavail: 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2012
white iphone4s 92k. 32gig, passcode locked, not branded. Call 07030500803

Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2012
passcode locked? u mean if i insert my glo sim, it will just ask me for a 4 digit passcode ( which i thunk u dont know), but i will see d network signal? I am asking because i dont want us to be wasting our time on a network locked iphone thinking its passcode locked? Where are u located?
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2012
Guy, are u sure u v a fone to sell? I called u to buy d iphone, u said i shd come over, i said i wont be able to come to ikorodu, u later said u will come to ojota but u can only come after 4pm. I called after 4pm to know if u are still coming and u are telling me u cant come because bank would av closed cos u dont do any transaction outside bank. Something is very fishy about ur iphone 4S ( if u av any). First u told me its passcode locked, i asked how did u know its 32gig, u said because dats d lowest capacity of iphone 4S, dat it can even b 64gig shocked shocked.
Na wahoo.

Guys just be careful. That's my little advice.
Hmmm
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by Suntemi(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2012
Kayavail, but sincerely why is the phone password locked and have you tried a Nigeria SIM on it to at-least receive calls to confirm it is actually unlocked? Or better still, just restore the phone with iTunes, put in a Nigeria SIM and take a snapshot of the About page. Post it here, you can erase the IMEI from the shot if you like, because a password locked iPhone is like a stolen phone if the current owner doesn't know the code. Just a suggestion though. Happy Sales!!!
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2012
sun_temi:

Kayavail, but sincerely why is the phone password locked and have you tried a Nigeria SIM on it to at-least receive calls to confirm it is actually unlocked? Or better still, just restore the phone with iTunes, put in a Nigeria SIM and take a snapshot of the About page. Post it here, you can erase the IMEI from the shot if you like, because a password locked iPhone is like a stolen phone if the current owner doesn't know the code. Just a suggestion though. Happy Sales!!!
Lol. Nice guy suntemi. grin grin. I like d way u take style tell am d truth. I told him to restore he said he no wan bother about dat one dat he want to sell like dat.

I guess he was scared to come to me because d questions i asked him shows i already suspect d authenticity of d phone. I was still having doubt but i told him to bring it to really confirm all d zigzag excuses and explanations he was giving. Im sure if anyone calls him now he wont say they should not bring money cos its after 4pm. grin cheesy
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2012
Suntemi, d guy posted picture na, d size is just 0kb
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by Suntemi(m): 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2012
tumababa:

Lol. Nice guy suntemi. grin grin. I like d way u take style tell am d truth. I told him to restore he said he no wan bother about dat one dat he want to sell like dat.

I guess he was scared to come to me because d questions i asked him shows i already suspect d authenticity of d phone. I was still having doubt but i told him to bring it to really confirm all d zigzag excuses and explanations he was giving. Im sure if anyone calls him now he wont say they should not bring money cos its after 4pm. grin cheesy

No misquote me abeg ooo, he may not want to transact after banking hour. He may have his reasons so that doesn't mean it's a stolen phone or he is trying to scam anyone. I only suggested he restore so the phone so as to easily find potential customer.
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by initialize(m): 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2012
what if he doesn't even understand the simple english you guys typed here?
what if he has never even synchronize an iphone with itunes on PC?
u guys just dey ask the guy too much questions he no fit answer.

the phone belongs to his friend's senior brother's uncle and he can't call on him to request for the code because of the age difference. when he is old enough to do all these things, he will.
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2012
Fine. Maybe dats what happened sha. No wahala. I just want people to b straight forward.
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by texazzpete(m): 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2012
initialize:

what if he doesn't even understand the simple english you guys typed here?
what if he has never even synchronize an iphone with itunes on PC?
u guys just dey ask the guy too much questions he no fit answer.

the phone belongs to his friend's senior brother's uncle and he can't call on him to request for the code because of the age difference. when he is old enough to do all these things, he will.

There is no 'simple English' there. The OP shows the guy is literate enough. What sort of excuses are you dreaming up to protect the fellow?
'Passcode locked' phones are 99% of the time a dead ringer for stolen phones. Tumababa is right to be cautious, especially when you pair that up with the fellow's behaviour.

Even in the scenario you painted, an iPhone 4S is a really expensive device. There's no way a 'friend's senior brother's uncle' would just hand over the phone to a third party without enough info or without an adequate line of communication.

At best, by advertising for a 32GB iPhone 4S which may very well be 16GB, the OP is guilty of false advertisement and should rightly be condemned for it.
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by initialize(m): 5:06am On Feb 18, 2012
@texas

I don't know d OP from anywhere so I am not trying to protect him, ask. Tumababa and he'll tell you whose side I'm on.

I was just having a funtime with the post you quoted, I'm 100% against stolen phone sales and my customers can come here to clarify my stand to you.

I won't joke with things like this next time Sir
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by Suntemi(m): 5:13am On Feb 18, 2012
initialize:

@texas

I don't know d OP from anywhere so I am not trying to protect him, ask. Tumababa and he'll tell you whose side I'm on.

I was just having a funtime with the post you quoted, I'm 100% against stolen phone sales and my customers can come here to clarify my stand to you.

grin grin
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by Kayavail: 7:14am On Feb 18, 2012
thanks to u all for ur comments. That guy Tumbaba is a funny guy. If I cud say I want to come to ojota from ikorodu, what wud it take him to meet me at a bank? He insisted on hotel or motel where he lodged. I tried uploading pix but it didnt come up. Ask him if he has been demanding receipts of phones he has been buying. Thanks
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2012
Ahhhhhhh. cheesy grin grin grin grin. Lolllllll. You are a real joker. Keep searching for d mugu dat will fall for ur passcode locked fone. I'm not asking for receipt!!! I only asked u to get d code from d previous owner or just restore and activate as new. U sed u just want to sell like dat.

To all those dat asked me if d fone is genuine, I CAN'T GUARANTEE cos he was scared to bring it to me. Simple.
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by texazzpete(m): 10:33am On Feb 18, 2012
initialize:

@texas

Wasn't aware you were joking. Perhaps I need to tune my humor meter a bit. My apologies Sir

grin

Kayavail:

thanks to u all for ur comments. That guy Tumbaba is a funny guy. If I cud say I want to come to ojota from ikorodu, what wud it take him to meet me at a bank? He insisted on hotel or motel where he lodged. I tried uploading pix but it didnt come up. Ask him if he has been demanding receipts of phones he has been buying. Thanks

Tumababa has to know
1) if the Phone was stolen or not
2) If the iPhone 4S is factory unlocked
3) The size of the phone.

Unless it's a factory unlocked phone, 92K is a ripoff. he can easily check the unlock status by removing the passcode lock but that cannot be done in a bank. if you want a public place to meet him, why not at a fast food joint like Tastee Fried Chicken or Sweet Sensation?

What do you really have to lose by removing the passcode lock? You must admit that it sounds very very fishy.
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2012
texazzpete:

Wasn't aware you were joking. Perhaps I need to tune my humor meter a bit. My apologies Sir

grin

Tumababa has to know
1) if the Phone was stolen or not
2) If the iPhone 4S is factory unlocked
3) The size of the phone.

Unless it's a factory unlocked phone, 92K is a ripoff. he can easily check the unlock status by removing the passcode lock but that cannot be done in a bank. if you want a public place to meet him, why not at a fast food joint like Tastee Fried Chicken or Sweet Sensation?

What do you really have to lose by removing the passcode lock? You must admit that it sounds very very fishy.

Thanks bro, maybe u can help me explain beta.Its obvious he doesnt know d capacity of d fone. But atleast i av seen an iphone iphone dat was disabled by d owners brother. When d owner collected it he typed d right passlock code but d iphone i already disabled so even d right passcode wont work. So i'm not saying for sure dat d fone is stolen. Wht i need to do is to first remove passcode, check capacity and see if unlocked. Simple. Then i know if i can buy or not. U cant just give me a passcode locked iphone and tell me to pay u 92k. Aahhhhhhh. For lagos
He needs to know dat i cant do all dat inside bank na. Lollll
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by Kayavail: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2012
Sold Out to a responsible man
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by aldotun(m): 12:24am On Feb 21, 2012
Every One just to correct all wrong impression, i made contact with kayavail today and he was such a gentle dude, we made our deal and i got what i wanted fair and square, he was good with timing, so please feel free to deal with him. the iphone is really 32gb, a 4s and its factory unlocked, just try to do an activation, as soon as i get thru with that, i 'll update you guys;

and to Kayavail. as far as i am concerned you are one honest dude.
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by Suntemi(m): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2012
aldotun:

Every One just to correct all wrong impression, i made contact with kayavail today and he was such a gentle dude, we made our deal and i got what i wanted fair and square, he was good with timing, so please feel free to deal with him. the iphone is really 32gb, a 4s and its factory unlocked, just try to do an activation, as soon as i get thru with that, i 'll update you guys;

and to Kayavail. as far as i am concerned you are one honest dude.

hmmmm. So how do you know it's factory unlocked when you are not through with the activation?
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2012
sun_temi:

hmmmm. So how do you know it's factory unlocked when you are not through with the activation?
I decided not to commebt on dat so dat d guy will nOt think i am bent in witch-hunting him.
Any way,congrats for a quick sale.
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by aldotun(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2012
@sun_temi: one thing for sure if you really know about iPhones, you shouldn't be asking how I know because activation is a total different thing from unlock, and if you need to verify, there is a site that you can verify the model number from, just have little faith, I have no reason to come and say what I am not sure of, just trying to clear doubts and believe me when I say so, I do really know what I am talking about; you can use model number to identify even the size and the country where it was sold, to even buttress, I verified on apple site and it still has a warranty that would end 31st December 2012, it was purchased very late December because the 90 days replacement warranty ends march 31st 2012. So my guy we need to trust ourself small. Thanks! And my regards go to kayavail, you just can't blame our people, you know how we are!!! But maybe things could change a lil bit if we start from ourselves.
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by Suntemi(m): 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2012
aldotun:

@sun_temi: one thing for sure if you really know about iPhones, you shouldn't be asking how I know because activation is a total different thing from unlock, and if you need to verify, there is a site that you can verify the model number from, just have little faith, I have no reason to come and say what I am not sure of, just trying to clear doubts and believe me when I say so, I do really know what I am talking about; you can use model number to identify even the size and the country where it was sold, to even buttress, I verified on apple site and it still has a warranty that would end 31st December 2012, it was purchased very late December because the 90 days replacement warranty ends march 31st 2012. So my guy we need to trust ourself small. Thanks! And my regards go to kayavail, you just can't blame our people, you know how we are!!! But maybe things could change a lil bit if we start from ourselves.

Make we no long matter, but for factory unlocked iPhone, Activation is the same is as verifying if it is Unlocked or not. I no argue again. enjoy ur new phone Guy.

And to kayavail, if I don offend you in anyway which I don't think so because I try not to take side in this issue. I'm sorry oooo.
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2012
aldotun:

can u give us d site pls?
just to correct some info here. I am no more interested in d phone sold, what i want to talk about is d good info mr aidotun just gave us which not 100% correct.
1, knowing the model number of an iPhone doesn't automatically mean its gong to b unlocked or not.
a model number of md239b can b a uk or ireland locked or unlocked iPhone 4S, model number of md237c/a can be an iPhone 4S sold to canada but can be locked or unlocked!!!
2. u use d serial number to check warranty status on apple site not model number. since u av not activated, how did u get those infos(s/n or model number) since u guys must av met in d bank? did u carry ur laptop to d bank cos of a fone? fyi locked iPhones also av all d infos u checked on apple site. Apple website won't tell u if d fone is locked or not

the only ways to check if an i[b]Phone 4S[/b] is surely unlocked or not are
1, insert a local sim like glo or mtn(if in naija) and make sure u get network. this can only be confirmed after activation right?
2. use a network service check program. just submit ur imei (if d fone has been activated at one time). that will give u d fone type, iOS running on it, serial number, warranty status,country sold to, network locked to.
If u want additional info on d sim lock status, u get it. it will tell u if d fone is locked or unlocked.

Since ur fone is still on activation mode, how did u get d model number or serial number( without d help of some programs running on a laptop)?

we are all here to learn. so let us know how u got those infos about the done while on activation mode. At least d guy told me then that d fone had no box.
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by initialize(m): 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2012
i wish all my customers can jump on my thread and start praising me for the good service i rendered, on compliment me for really taking my time with them to put them thru cos for sure i do all these things with them but it doesn't always end like that.
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2012
^^na d same iphone 4 i bought from u then i still dey use ooo. U b sure guy. I really appreciate ur effort
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by Kayavail: 12:03am On Feb 22, 2012
For ur info, the phone registered MTN and Glo to start with, If u need training on iphones, u better meet up with Dotun. The fact that some of us are men of few words doesn't mean we can't talk or type. We are just patient and careful. To great nairalanders willing to know the truth, add me on Whatsapp
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by initialize(m): 12:11am On Feb 22, 2012
eh en! i didn't know that o. now i dey blush grin.

the only reason why i said dat was the way the guy that purchased this guy keeps jumping to defend the seller constitutes to me doubting the seller more. he might still be able to prove me wrong but i dont always see buyers replying thread instead of jumping off to enjoy their new device.

Thanks once more @tuma cos ur own head sef dey there.
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by Suntemi(m): 7:41am On Feb 22, 2012
initialize:

i wish all my customers can jump on my thread and start praising me for the good service i rendered, on compliment me for really taking my time with them to put them thru cos for sure i do all these things with them but it doesn't always end like that.

Me too oooo
Re: White Iphone4s 92k. 32gig by Kayavail: 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2012
iphone4, iphone4s with different gig sizes and colors for sale for 85k, 95k, 105k respectively...call 07030500803. Please, only serious buyers. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

TAKE ur RED Hot Nokia E 63 PICS Included / Fairly Used HP Pavilion Dv6, 2.2Ghz;4GB RAM;500 HDD. Sale 40k / Uk Used Htc Desire 816 Dual Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.