Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

The Cult Of Black Hebrew Israelites - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cult Of Black Hebrew Israelites (3145 Views)

N'landers, Who Is Melchizedek As Described In Hebrew 7vs1-3? / Nicki Minaj, Beyonce And The Cult Of Demon Possession / The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cult Of Black Hebrew Israelites by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2012
[img]http://2.bp..com/-eLCRdyScbAM/TpzdvIOTx7I/AAAAAAAAAhk/hyaGcY-IbNI/s1600/TRF3.jpg[/img]

If you or someone you know has joined the Black Hebrew Israelites (BHI), let me say you are making a huge mistake following this cult. The BHI cult holds to various false doctrines, heresies and lies such as denying Jesus Christ's divinity and the virgin birth claiming Joesph is Christ's father thus making Mary and immoral woman and Jesus a illegitimate Son.

This cult is essentially a black version of the lie of British Israelism. BHI also mimics the lies of Mormon teaching. Mormonism teaches that "the real Jews" are the Native Indians of North America. Likewise British Israelism teaches that "the real Jews" are Europeans. The Black Hebrew Israelites believe the same except that they, black people in America, are "the real Jews." And before someone claims I am a racist I would have you to know that I am a black woman and have had people from the BHI try to get me to join their cult.

The Black Hebrew Israelite cult is just that, a cult. BHI follows false doctrines and damnable heresies and is not even historically accurate, any amount of research will prove that. Many members or followers of this cult try to twist Scripture to substantiate their false teachings but like so many other false religions this cult falls flat on its face when shown the truth of God's word. Which simply is that Jesus is God, born of a virgin and is the sinner's Saviour and Christ. The Law cannot be kept by any one and attempting to keep the law will not earn your salvation.

Black people are not the "real Jews" or one of the lost tribes and you know what? It doesn't matter because no matter who you are or what color your skin is your a sinner in need of salvation. And Jesus Christ came in the flesh and lived a sinless life shed His precious blood and died on the cross to save you. That's all that matters. If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour according to the Scriptures then you shall be saved.

The following video is made by KingdoMentality and shows an interview he had with some followers of the Black Hebrew Israelite cult.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAnHMBQQqBY?version=3&hl=en[/flash]
Re: The Cult Of Black Hebrew Israelites by crossman9(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2012
there not isrealites i can prove this from the bible
Re: The Cult Of Black Hebrew Israelites by jayriginal: 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2012
frosbel:

If you or someone you know has joined the Black Hebrew Israelites (BHI), let me say you are making a huge mistake following this cult. The BHI cult holds to various false doctrines, heresies and lies such as denying Jesus Christ's divinity and the virgin birth claiming Joesph is Christ's father thus making Mary and immoral woman and Jesus a illegitimate Son.

If you say Joseph is not his father and Mary was pregnant out of wedlock, he was an illegitimate child. You dont need your BHI for that. In fact the BHI version is even better (for the legitimacy of Jesus).

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Orisha: Do They Really Exist? / When My Son Survived A Serious Accident, I Didn’t Thank God. I Thanked Honda / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Insists Masturbation Is Not A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.