Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Sls,50,000 Job Losses And Counting ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sls,50,000 Job Losses And Counting ! (979 Views)

Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) / Nationwide Blackout? 24 Hours And Counting / Subsidies: Sls Replies Critics. A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sls,50,000 Job Losses And Counting ! by lateef4me(m): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2012
All hail Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi,the guy who singlehandedly put over 50,000 bankers out of jobs thru his reforms, collectin several local and international awards in the process .
Re: Sls,50,000 Job Losses And Counting ! by lateef4me(m): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2012
How does this guy sleeps at nite ? Surely by takin enuf hard drugs except his soul is corrupted beyond redemption !
Re: Sls,50,000 Job Losses And Counting ! by wesley80(m): 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2012
It would have been 100,000 and counting not to count the toll on our economy and the blow on investor confidence. No matter how u choose to look at it, the man deserves more credit than anything else.
Re: Sls,50,000 Job Losses And Counting ! by LFJ: 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2012
It would have been worst if not for the grace of God and quick intervention of Sanusi. I don’t want to imagine what would have happen if our financial institutions collapse. The multiple effect of it on the other sectors of the economy would have been deadly. Let us blame the real criminals who want to bankrupt the whole nation and not the man who expose the criminals and put them where they belong.
Re: Sls,50,000 Job Losses And Counting ! by lateef4me(m): 4:20am On Feb 19, 2012
@LFJ,Americans and many Europe countries have the same crisis which managed successfully without much ado ,

History will surely judge Sanusi for the havoc he has done to the banking sector !
Re: Sls,50,000 Job Losses And Counting ! by calid16: 4:44am On Feb 19, 2012
wesley80:

It would have been 100,000 and counting not to count the toll on our economy and the blow on investor confidence. No matter how u choose to look at it, the man deserves more credit than anything else.

Is that the rubbish information the clueless man has been spreading ? I only hope Soludo is reappointed after Sanusi to correct the disaster the Sudanese certificate holder has created.
Re: Sls,50,000 Job Losses And Counting ! by doofanc: 7:34am On Feb 19, 2012
lateef4me:

@LFJ,Americans and many Europe countries have the same crisis which managed successfully without much ado ,

History will surely judge Sanusi for the havoc he has done to the banking sector !

"without much ado"? Do you listen to international news at all? The Eurozone crises? Economies like greece on the brink of collapse?

Btw that of US was due to mainly the excessive bonuses bank executives were receiving, which was very unlike the rot that was in our banks.
Re: Sls,50,000 Job Losses And Counting ! by manny4life(m): 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2012
^^^^

So what's your point? You who has been following the Financial Markets, you tell us more about Greece as of Friday evening undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sls,50,000 Job Losses And Counting ! by lateef4me(m): 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2012
Will someone pls remind me when the tenure of dis unfortunate,boko haram,jihadist,Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is comin to an end

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu: Tribute From Chinweizu / Jungle Of Mistrust; Why Do The Ss & Se Governors Prefer Northerners As Adc. / I Never Gave Any Explanation For Rev. Akinola's Prayers- Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.