Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Pls Nairalander's Read This. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pls Nairalander's Read This. (1517 Views)

Nairalander Poses With Rihanna...yes!! Rihanna / Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! / Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Nairalander's Read This. by topeteadr(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2007
Well pls everybody i want to know if i am worth staying in nairaland or not, so i want you guy's to make a vote whether to stay or to leave nairaland. So if you want me to stay just write (stay) and if you want me to leave just type leave the highes vote would state whether i would stay or leave nairaland. But to all of you who got ridiculed by my younger sis i plead on her behalf and ask for forgiveness.
And one more thing pls vote, your vote count's. Pls i only have from now till tuesday.
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by Migines(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2007
get da hell outta here!
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by saucekid(m): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2007
where u dey go sef?

GET OUT OR STAY?? DEPENDS ON YOU
[center] grin grin grin grin grin[/center]
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by ibrawse(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2007
could you try to always make your self clear what on earth are you talking about?
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by Migines(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2007
Xactly. Who cares?
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2007
tope_teadr:

Well please everybody i want to know if i am worth staying in nairaland or not, so i want you guy's to make a vote whether to stay or to leave nairaland. So if you want me to stay just write (stay) and if you want me to leave just type leave the highes vote would state whether i would stay or leave nairaland. But to all of you who got ridiculed by my younger sis i plead on her behalf and ask for forgiveness.
And one more thing please vote, your vote count's. Please i only have from now till tuesday.
Bleep off, who needs you
afterall you are always pushing used tyres on the streets of Nairaland  grin
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by topeteadr(m): 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2007
Sorry guy's you are getting this all wrong pls just type (stay) or (leave)
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by topeteadr(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2007
So far so good all want me to leave.
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by mailmalc(m): 1:03am On Oct 21, 2007
Stay grin grin grin
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by finekid(m): 6:17am On Oct 21, 2007
I don't know anything about your younger sister.
Leave grin
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by ituen(m): 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2007
i tot we had forgiven u. y bring the issue up again. Who gives a damn if u stay or go. forget about everytin and enjoy d jokes. i wonder who is dissin u?
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by topeteadr(m): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2007
No ituen you've got it all wrong it seem's some people never did forgive my sis and are transferring her sins to me. So i just wanted to know if i was forgiven truly or not.
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by babadee(m): 2:28am On Oct 22, 2007

Who cares?
stay!
Leave!
Stay!
leave!
Staleve
Leavstay
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by kronkykay(m): 3:26am On Oct 22, 2007
calls from the inner part of the kitchen Tope! Tope!! Tope!!!
where has this pikin gone to? Worried
Finds him/her in the room with the computer Watever your business is on nairaland, you still havent made it clear to your fada. just make pple laff huh!
if u enjoy it so much, then glue your a55 to your seat and keep doing the copy and paste,
and i u dont, hell is near-----abeg no vex Bleep off the planet. The world wouldnt miss u anyway!
DECIDE!
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by mimiko(f): 3:49am On Oct 22, 2007
am i missing anything here?wat the hell did ur sis do i dont remeber guys please help me out here,

@ tope
i think u re trying too hard here dont lure people to make u stay here infact u re making it worse for urself, u want my advice? JUST REDEEM URSELF THATS ALL GIRL, u re giving nairalanders the right to lash u seriously

Clem where the hell re u come to her rescue, cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by clemcykul(f): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2007
WAOOOOA i just landed from hell grin grin grin grin grin

topa i guess all u need is a hug and a kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss to make u stay grin grin grin grin
u have been forgiven as par last born in this land grin grin grin no more personal truobles from u again embarassed behave!

we want u to stay ok? but as for dat imaginary sis of urs she can go to hell grin grin grin
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by clemcykul(f): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2007
WAOOOOA i just landed from hell grin grin grin grin grin

topa i guess all u need is a hug and a  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss to make u stay grin grin grin grin
u have been forgiven as par last born in this land grin grin grin no more personal truobles from u again embarassed behave!

we want  u to stay ok? but as for dat imaginary sis of urs she can go to hell grin grin grin

HEYYYY mimie ure beautifullllll grin grin grin grin hmmmmm those eyes are somtin else grin grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by ituen(m): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2007
Tope

I dont know if ur male or female but i think no one wants to know ur sister and just behave as if this did not happen ok. I cant believe u brought this up as a topic and i cant still believe people are replying.

I think you should stop this and paste jokes ok. in a loud, commanding voice. Now leave this topic, everyone
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by topeteadr(m): 10:03am On Oct 22, 2007
Thanks ituen, thanks clem, thanks mimiko.
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2007
To err is human
to forgive is divine

STAY
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by topeteadr(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2007
@dason thanks.
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by ituen(m): 10:11am On Oct 22, 2007
ok tope,

now we have forgiven you. GOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by mimiko(f): 5:54am On Oct 23, 2007
as for me oo i ve not forgiven u oooo y u no thank me so u mean say i no make sense for my post abi no wonder people want u to leave lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

can someone refer me to the post she is blaming her imaginary sis? angry angry angry angry
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by freezy(m): 8:34am On Oct 23, 2007
What a topic! Big HIIIISSSSSSSS!!! angry angry
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by RichDad1(m): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2007
GO AWAY AND DON'T EVER COME BACK angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by topeteadr(m): 8:57am On Oct 23, 2007
thanks mimiko sorry i made a mistake and said migs instead.
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by sussy1(f): 9:45am On Oct 23, 2007
Tope,
Wat so ever u or ur sister might ve done wrong in the past does not matter in the presence if and only if u can acknowledge ur sin and seek for genuine forgiveness,so the most important thing is genuine repentance.

Remember the woman that was brought to Jesus in that Bible that was caught in the act of fornication,do u remember wat Jesus told her accusers, so my belove,it all ur choice to stay or leave,but for my own opinion i will want u to STAY,be-cos together we can make life better and meaningfull
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by tessybaby(f): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2007
hmmmmm
them don cam again

@Tope
I really don't know what dis is all about but am sure it is better understood between
urself and migines so settle it amicably somewhere else. Am tired of gettin into any thread and seeing pleas of "please forgive me miggy" from u.
If u want to go GO Cos as for me, na only machine gun go move me for Nairaland
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by felo12(m): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2007
If u all wanna know why Tope is pleading on behalf of his sister, Click this link,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-81037.0.html
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by topeteadr(m): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2007
@tessybaby i think i'll keep to your advice. As from now on it would admin to pursue me out of nairaland.
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by Migines(m): 1:01am On Oct 24, 2007
@sussy
u c, datts d problem, the so called sister is a character 4rm his imagination.
Re: Pls Nairalander's Read This. by Migines(m): 1:01am On Oct 24, 2007
@sussy
u c, datts d problem, the so called sister is a character 4rm his imaginations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get A Girlfriend / . / On Top Dis Subsidy Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.