Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Need An Online Publisher - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Need An Online Publisher (846 Views)

Meet Flora Nwapa, Africa`s First Woman Novelist And First Novel Publisher / Urgently In Need Of A Trusted And Reliable Publisher's Contact Please / Publisher Likes My Story But I Need 180K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need An Online Publisher by iebelieve(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2012
dear nairalander, my name is I.E. Believe Principal consultant GENIUSKROOL.
The company is an educational servicing and consulting firm: involved in teachers recruitment, school/teacher management and development strategies, publishing and production of educational materials and teaching aid kits. in an attempt to have a strong market presences and acceptance, we've written two books titled ''SCHOOL GROWTH STRATEGIES'' and "I HATE MY JOB:the irony of the teacher" plus a magazine called GENIUS SKROOL MAGAZINE that deals with the challenges of the school business,problem of the teacher and the modern strategies to deal with these challenges.

in view of this, we are looking for information on how to publish a book online and possibly the best online selling strategies.we are ready to go into contract agreement with any company that is ready to manage our books online under specific terms and conditions.
any interested persons or company
pls contact us via email: geniuskrool@gmail.com
or call 0809 375 9013
http//:www.geniuskrool..com

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, "The State Of Inequality And Injustice Among Her Citizens" / My Xmas Memoir / Book Productions, Writing, Arts Journalism And Publishing Techniques Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.