Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m (1540 Views)

You Will Like This Place ' Ogombo Town For 4 Million Naira. / 1 Acre Of Land In Greenland Estate, Ogombo Town For 3.5m Per Plot / Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2012
four plots of land in a built up area of Ogombo town beyond Abraham adesanya estate. has a global c of o and free from all troubles. interested persons should pls contact Staflex Properties, Suite E244, ikota shopping complex, VGC, lekki , Lagos.
tell: 08025333986, 07038401012
email: simon@staflexproperty.com
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2012
available
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2012
available
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2012
available
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2012
available
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2012
available
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2012
available
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2012
available
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 9:17am On Feb 29, 2012
available
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 7:49pm On Feb 29, 2012
available
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2012
available
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2012
available
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2012
available
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 9:27am On Mar 05, 2012
available
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2012
available
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2012
available
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2012
available
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2012
available
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by doeeyed: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2012
Hello Simon,
A few questions pls.

Is the asking price per plot?
How large is an individual plot?
How far from the express is the land?
Any need for sandfilling, or any developments nearby??
Available electricity or water in the area??
Fees all inclusive will be, ? Any payment plan ??

Thank-you.

D

1 Like

Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2012
available
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2012
available
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2012
available
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by Sprumbaba: 3:52am On Mar 17, 2012
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2012
@ sprumbaba, my email address is ielishasimon@gmail.com.
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 6:36am On Mar 20, 2012
available
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by maninmood(m): 8:44am On Mar 20, 2012
doe-eyed:
Hello Simon,
A few questions pls.

Is the asking price per plot?
How large is an individual plot?
How far from the express is the land?
Any need for sandfilling, or any developments nearby??
Available electricity or water in the area??
Fees all inclusive will be, ? Any payment plan ??

Thank-you.

D

Questions most agents dare not answer! Buying a dry land for 2.5mil in Ogombo town is questionable! Don't be surprised if the location is like 1 hour drive from the main Ogombo. Please try read lawyer's (Property Moderator's) warning on property buying around Ogombo vicinity. I bought a plot in Ogombo through a reliable assistance of the Nairaland lawyer. Without him, I would have been sold a water-logged plot that these so called agents call dry land. Or perhaps, I could have been duped! Nairaland lawyer's quote, 'Never part with money to any agent until you are through with all investigation. Never buy a land until you see it with your eyes' Enough said.

Staflex, I nor dey spoil market for you o. Just ensure to explain all questions asked by your intending customers. Be good!
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2012
@ doe-eyed, it is unfortunate that people could tell a story about a place you do not really know much about or what they do not really have full knowledge of. that i have not replied your question does not mean that I am not serious. why dont you show your seriousness first by calling me rather than using this medium. most of my genuine clients reach me using me company's email. this was clearly typed in my post. you said you almost bought a land in a swamp if not for lawyer and one of his agent frind. i guess that is Tonyflex. i think Tonyflex should tell you who Staflex is. i am not just like the illitrate agents you have come accross. i do my business following a standard professional procedure. you can investigate Staflex very well and come to your conclusion of what we stand for.
come to think of it, why would you even buy a land that you have not even see. ask your lawyer, he has investigated a land that my client bought through me. the man only came down from us to see the land before paying. also take note that nobody is a saint. if you are really serious with biz, i have got my mobile in my post. you could as well call me when you have not seen a reply to your question. in this agency work, we have seen a lot of people parrading themselves as buyers but indeed after wasting your hard earned resource, you will be dissappointed. or better still, if you are not available, you can send a friend, brother or an associate to our office for clarrification and enquiry. this to me is how business should be done. there are different types of agents, both does that have offices where you can meet with them and thos without who can dupe you and run away without you even noticing.
which would you rather go for? A rhetorical question
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by staflex(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2012
available
Re: Completely Dry Plot Of Land In Ogombo Town For 2.5m by atilla(m): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2013
Answer the questions jor.

(1) (Reply)

Flat To Let At Ajasa-command, Lagos. / Hot Property for sale @ Shelter Afrique Housing Estate, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State! / 600k 3 Bedrooms Flat To Let In Greenfield Estate, Ago Palace, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.