Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

One Touch - Lahor (Edo version of "Jor oh") - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / One Touch - Lahor (Edo version of "Jor oh") (3861 Views)

Video: Sossick Ft. Dagrin – Jor Oh / Omobaba Releases New Single - Ko Jor. Download Here - What Do You Think? / K16 Drops New Single Ride Feat Funbi + Free Me Jor Video. Listen And Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Touch - Lahor (Edo version of "Jor oh") by sledge406: 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2012
Ok, I came across this video today (online) and I gotta say I'm really feeling it. Funny lines just like that of Jah Bless' "Jor oh" (who the artiste gives credit) and also the beat (instrumental) of Timaya's "All the way" (who he gave credit to as well).

Listen and give your say on the lines and video overall however, if you do not get the meaning totally, it can be infered from the video and I trust someone will come soon to give us a full transcript even though I was able to understand a few.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ItufVgIe04
Re: One Touch - Lahor (Edo version of "Jor oh") by Baro(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2012
Lahor o. . Watchtout for this guy.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Listen To Enya's Songs And Which Is Your Favourite? / Wizkid – “made In Lagos” Full Album Download & Tracklistings / DOWNLOAD MP3: Olamide – Lagos Nawa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.