Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,174 members, 7,839,001 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Hi I Am Looking For Some Feedback On Importing Canfood Like Pasta,meat Ect - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Hi I Am Looking For Some Feedback On Importing Canfood Like Pasta,meat Ect (578 Views)

Wants To Start Importing Brand NEW Original Items From U.SA&CHINA Cheap Urself? / Hi I Need A 40 Feet Flatbed Tri Axle To Rent And A 33000 Litres Tanker Body Only / Looking For Some Feedback On Foods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi I Am Looking For Some Feedback On Importing Canfood Like Pasta,meat Ect by profreedom(m): 2:04am On Feb 19, 2012
Hi friends how are you all.
i am looking in to imports some canfoods to Nigeria from America. Can some one give me some price.it will be in 425g tin.please give some feedback.my email is manojbxx1@gmail.com
Re: Hi I Am Looking For Some Feedback On Importing Canfood Like Pasta,meat Ect by BIGDAY1(f): 7:47am On Feb 19, 2012
Gud day,
Try do your visibility study first before you can other for anything at all cos if you fail to plan is like you are planning to fail. thats my my advise for you.
Re: Hi I Am Looking For Some Feedback On Importing Canfood Like Pasta,meat Ect by profreedom(m): 8:46am On Feb 19, 2012
I am in America and i will be coming to nigeria in JULY OR AUG i am doing some serway.
Re: Hi I Am Looking For Some Feedback On Importing Canfood Like Pasta,meat Ect by chucky234(m): 11:37am On Feb 19, 2012
First you have to find out if the said caned food and pasta are not government prohibited list or required registration/approval from NAFDAC.
Custom can be thorn and you may loose your money shipping those goods into the country.
I ship laptops and used phones from US and know what. Its like with customs when it comes to food importation,another option is to ship through a visiting friend or relatives,you should seek their opinion if you have friends and relatives in the US.
My white friend who is like a big sister to me will be arriving Nigeria on the 30th of March,2012 and can also be of assistance as she is helping me with blackberry and phones as well.
Gooduck
Re: Hi I Am Looking For Some Feedback On Importing Canfood Like Pasta,meat Ect by profreedom(m): 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2012
Hi chucky234 you said you have some one herein states that is helping you that's verygood.when i come to Nigeria i will have two of my friends will be helping me so i looking some price range i can bring any thing and every thing.and i will be looking for some distributor too. I am just finding it out so it will be little easy for me start.
Re: Hi I Am Looking For Some Feedback On Importing Canfood Like Pasta,meat Ect by chucky234(m): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2012
Hi Profreedom,I don't caned food will sell fast here. I can introduce you to few good guys in VA who can help you out,my BB PIN: 2493F900
Yahoo messenger: chuckcollinse@rocketmail.com
Let's talk.

(1) (Reply)

Any Supplier Of Mica To Supply? / Do You Have Flatbed Trucks?..loads Of Jobs Available For Them..contact Me / 20ft And 40 Ft Clean Containers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.