Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

How Profitable Is Jwelry Making Biz? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / How Profitable Is Jwelry Making Biz? (1032 Views)

Looking For Wholesale & Retailer Worldwide For Profitable 100% Human Hair Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Is Jwelry Making Biz? by afroxyz: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2012
Please i would like to know how profitable making jewelry with beads is in Nigeria. I am a jeweler, but have not been able to make any breakthrough in terms of marketing and patronage
Re: How Profitable Is Jwelry Making Biz? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2012
it depend really on how good your product are and how you price them. maybe you could be a bit more specific with your question, i could provide better nswers
Re: How Profitable Is Jwelry Making Biz? by afroxyz: 7:31am On Feb 20, 2012
I have an under-paying day job. I am considering resigning and going into jewelry making full time. Though i do the biz part-time, i have not be able to record massive sales. My prob is getting the product to those that need it. Also considering the numerous pple who are into the biz now, do u still think there is still money to be made or i shl continue the biz on a part-time low-key basis
Re: How Profitable Is Jwelry Making Biz? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2012
I would advise that you don't quit your job until you build a clientèle base that can sustain you income wise. But you should make a habit of telling people what you do, send pictures to your friends, colleagues and acquittance. it is a gradual thing. Wear your best beads, and be quick to tell people u made it, once they compliment u.

Exhibitions can also help showcase u. Attend exhibitions when the opportunities come.

and u can visit www.linaskreations.com to get your beading tools and items at low prices

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Shopping Fashion Accessories On Internet / 100% Virgin South American Hair / *SOLD* Original Gold Chain Available For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.