Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,493 members, 7,843,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Bobby Brown Explains Why He Left Whitney Houston’s Funeral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobby Brown Explains Why He Left Whitney Houston’s Funeral (839 Views)

Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving / Bobby Brown Weds Alicia Etheredge In Hawaii! / Photos: Bobby Brown Arrives Lagos For Friday Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobby Brown Explains Why He Left Whitney Houston’s Funeral by gree212: 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2012
Read his statement below:
"My children and I were invited to the funeral of my ex-wife Whitney Houston. We were seated by security and then subsequently asked to move on three separate occasions. I fail to understand why security treated my family this way and continue to ask us and no one else to move. Security then prevented me from attempting to see my daughter Bobbi-Kristina.
In light of the events, I gave a kiss to the casket of my ex-wife and departed as I refused to create a scene. My children are completely distraught over the events, http://giftemezu..com/2012/02/bobby-brown-explains-why-he-left.html
Re: Bobby Brown Explains Why He Left Whitney Houston’s Funeral by Lasinoh: 2:34am On Feb 20, 2012
That is life sweerie.
Move on.
She is gone. . . you are alive.
Go and enjoy the rest of your life.
Bobby Kristina only has you now. . .hope you can be close? kiss

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Pics 4rm D Arise Fashion Show (red Carpet & Runway) / Is Usher Truly Pathetic Over The Death Of His Stepson Kyle? / Become A Clebrity With FYV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.