Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

The Quickest Way To Charge Blackberry Battery Without Electric - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / The Quickest Way To Charge Blackberry Battery Without Electric (1490 Views)

Best Quality Blackberry Battery For Touch 2 Phones 9800-9801 / Original Brand Of Blackberry Battery In Nigeria / Original Blackberry Battery And Laptop For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Quickest Way To Charge Blackberry Battery Without Electric by RealMccoy1(m): 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2012
This portable external mobile battery unit is used as a backup power for your mobile device,it will last you for 5days without worries of dying battery or 72hours of talk time without charging your phone with electricity. There's no need to charge your Cell Phone or Ipad through an electric outlet. Its small size allows you to carry the power source wherever you go and it fits all cell phones. Say bye-bye to bulky chargers and a mess of external connecting cables from now on. You will love to have this along on your next trip or visiting your village where NEPA can dissapoint or even Fuel scarcity to power your generator. We are looking for genuine whole sale buyers in the Nigerian market. Our premium price is 25k while the lowest is 8k for retailers. I am based in the USA and my email is emma_nd@yahoo.com but you can contact my Abuja rep at 08023695990 and ask her about the portable rechargable wireless charger. Only SERIOUS MINDED individuals PLEASE.

Re: The Quickest Way To Charge Blackberry Battery Without Electric by ddjay: 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
RealMccoy1:
This portable external mobile battery unit is used as a backup power for your mobile device,it will last you for 5days without worries of dying battery or 72hours of talk time without charging your phone with electricity. There's no need to charge your Cell Phone or Ipad through an electric outlet. Its small size allows you to carry the power source wherever you go and it fits all cell phones. Say bye-bye to bulky chargers and a mess of external connecting cables from now on. You will love to have this along on your next trip or visiting your village where NEPA can dissapoint or even Fuel scarcity to power your generator. We are looking for genuine whole sale buyers in the Nigerian market. Our premium price is 25k while the lowest is 8k for retailers. I am based in the USA and my email is emma_nd@yahoo.com but you can contact my Abuja rep at 08023695990 and ask her about the portable rechargable wireless charger. Only SERIOUS MINDED individuals PLEASE.
How much last now

(1) (Reply)

Bbs For Sales Tour 25k,storm1 29k,red New Torch,bold4 New And Used,bold2 / Blackberry Torch 1 White N29,000 / Neaty Used Uk Used Bb 9860 (storm3) And Htc Sensation Xe For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.