Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Discover How To Make Lots Of Money With Just N200! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Discover How To Make Lots Of Money With Just N200! (732 Views)

How To Invoke Spirit Of Money / Discover How You Can Make Lots Of Money With Just N200 / Make Lots Of Money Selling Diesel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover How To Make Lots Of Money With Just N200! by fidellamo(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2012
yes, i read the lines again after typing and it is correct. to discover how lots of cash can be paid directly into your bank account  with just n200 within 7 weeks guaranteed.

To find out all the juicy details, send me an email at fidellamo@yahoo.com, or just drop ur email and i will send the info to you free of charge.
Re: Discover How To Make Lots Of Money With Just N200! by fidellamo(m): 11:58am On Feb 21, 2012
yes, sms registration is now available to all new and would-be members for your convinence, just to give you an opportunity to change your financial status.
Re: Discover How To Make Lots Of Money With Just N200! by fidellamo(m): 11:54am On Feb 22, 2012
TO ALL NEW AND WOULD-BE MEMBERS, PLS DO NOT HESITATE TO DROP ANY QUESTION OR PROBLEM YOU ENCOUNTER HERE AS I WILL BE RIGHT ON TIME TO ANSWER THEM.

TO YOUR SUCCESSSSSSS!
Re: Discover How To Make Lots Of Money With Just N200! by fidellamo(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2012
TO ALL NEW AND WOULD-BE MEMBERS, PLS DO NOT HESITATE TO DROP ANY QUESTION OR PROBLEM YOU ENCOUNTER HERE AS I WILL BE RIGHT ON TIME TO ANSWER THEM.

TO YOUR SUCCESSSSSSS!
Re: Discover How To Make Lots Of Money With Just N200! by fidellamo(m): 8:52am On Feb 23, 2012
its getting better by the day. prizes are now up for grabs. this will however not interfere with your earnings. check it out at the link on my signature.
Re: Discover How To Make Lots Of Money With Just N200! by zogo(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2012
What is the program all about? Give us a picture of what you're offering
Re: Discover How To Make Lots Of Money With Just N200! by fidellamo(m): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2012
@zogo, send me an email or better still drop your email here, i'll give you all the details you need. its free of charge, i'm not charging for it.
Re: Discover How To Make Lots Of Money With Just N200! by fidellamo(m): 1:37am On Feb 24, 2012
@ all who have contacted me already, cross your fingers cos i will soon be revealing more benefits to you
Re: Discover How To Make Lots Of Money With Just N200! by fidellamo(m): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2012
DEAR MEMBERS,

I HAVE JUST BEEN NOTIFIED THAT SOME OF YOUR TELLER NUMBERS HAVE NOT BEEN ACTIVATED. PLS ENDEAVOUR TO DO SO AND SPEAK TO YOUR DOWNLINE TO DO SAME.

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEM WITH ACTIVATION OR SMS REGISTRATION, PLS DO LET ME KNOW SO I CAN GUIDE YOU.

THANKS
Re: Discover How To Make Lots Of Money With Just N200! by enet1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2012
my mail is onlinecashweekly@gmail.com
Re: Discover How To Make Lots Of Money With Just N200! by fidellamo(m): 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2012
@ e-net, msg sent to onlinecashweekly@gmail.com. check your mail

(1) (Reply)

Becomecomputerengineer/networkingwithouttraining / Churchof Satan Registration Site / Colon Cleansing Strategy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.