Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Ace Comedian, Basketmouth Turns Rapper. Download His Latest Single. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ace Comedian, Basketmouth Turns Rapper. Download His Latest Single. (836 Views)

Wizkid's Holla At Your Boy Video Girl Turns Rapper, Listen To Her Song / Wizkid Turns Rapper: Download And Listen / Download D'banj's Latest Single, Oliver Twist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ace Comedian, Basketmouth Turns Rapper. Download His Latest Single. by DJOKAY(m): 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2012
Weeks after the release of their debut single, BasketMouth and Steelz (ODDZ) are back with their second single, “Where I’m From” which features Rukus with eLDee lending his voice on the hook.

After the two singles, it could now be concluded that BasketMouth is not doing bad as a rapper.

Information has it that another one which features Davido and M.I are in the offing. Watch out!

Here is the download link: http://www.djokaymegamixer.com/2012/02/basketmouth-steelz-oddz-feat-rukus.html

Re: Ace Comedian, Basketmouth Turns Rapper. Download His Latest Single. by baslone: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2012
He has always been a rapper, I guess he followed the money-sack!!

Now he is back!

(1) (Reply)

-- / Wande Coal – Angel In This World / D'banj's Bachelor Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.